**Unofficial Eternal Champion Should Be Grateful He Hasn't Been Tim Ruled Thread**

What exactly is the discussion here now? Should we compare two murderous dipshits, go on long tirades about how old stuff is so much cooler than new stuff, or how Eternal's thread title was changed to reflect how close all this is to being closed? I'm not even sure anymore, so I'm gonna spit fire this.

We should fear white boys with bowl cuts more than refugees. You're looking at the past with rose-tinted glasses on and that's called the Golden Age Syndrome. I don't know why this thread hasn't closed yet due to your own desire to turn threads into this weird political thing. This is the Symposium, not the bar. So eh, keep rocking it for as long as you can, I guess. Idk. It's Saturday and I'm watching Rick and Morty with Fireball in one hand and the keyboard in the other. Spam? Idk. The country's gotten weird and when the going gets weird the weird turn pro.

What exactly is the discussion here now? Should we compare two murderous dipshits, go on long tirades about how old stuff is so much cooler than new stuff, or how Eternal's thread title was changed to reflect how close all this is to being closed? I'm not even sure anymore, so I'm gonna spit fire this.

We should fear white boys with bowl cuts more than refugees. You're looking at the past with rose-tinted glasses on and that's called the Golden Age Syndrome. I don't know why this thread hasn't closed yet due to your own desire to turn threads into this weird political thing. This is the Symposium, not the bar. So eh, keep rocking it for as long as you can, I guess. Idk. It's Saturday and I'm watching Rick and Morty with Fireball in one hand and the keyboard in the other. Spam? Idk. The country's gotten weird and when the going gets weird the weird turn pro.

Spidey, I don't associate with cliques. I operate as a Lone Wolf rather than joining up with cliques.

Anyway, I prefer South Park over Rick and Morty. Even after 20+ seasons, South Park is still going on strong whereas The Simpsons and Family Guy are in decline. In the case of The Simpsons, they used to be multi-dimensional back in the late 1980s to the early 1990s before the show became all about one-dimensional trivial gags and celebrity cameos. Why Family Guy declined? I think Seth MacFarlane is more devoted to working on American Dad so he's half baking Family Guy in favor of his latest show.

9/11 was when everyone in the world was able to carry cups and cutlery on the plane without any issues. That was, until Osama Bin Laden came along and attacked the World Trade Center plus people. I know more about 9/11, but Obama did manage to put a stop to Osama several years ago though.

And no, it's not the irrational fear of Muslims post-9/11. It's more to do with the fact that airport officials and authority figures no longer allow you to bring aboard cutlery to plane trips, whether it's Domestic/Regional or International/Overseas travels, so people stopped trusting each other.

And as for the Kardashian Family, the hierarchy the Kardashian Family are seen as, they are looked at by many people as The Gold Standard for Role Models to idolize. Nobody idolized O.J. Simpson for good reason, because he caused Nicole Brown's demise, and the disgraced former NFL running back from the 1960s/1970s NFL era threw away his retirement earnings for prison. The late Johnnie Cochran used the Chewbacca defense, and that was the biggest factor in Simpson being scot-free. Cochran's Chewbacca Defense was parodied on TV shows for celebrity cameos when he was still around.

The Kardashians are just rich people who think they're better than everyone. However, not all of the Kardashian sisters are bad. Khloe Kardashian seems more laid-back than Kourtney and especially more so than Kim. Kim's the more fame-hungry person. Khloe was once married to former NBA player Lamar Odom for several years before she moved on to current Rockets' superstar James Harden.

Then again, it all depends on personal tastes since we have different interests, likes and dislikes, plus hobbies too of course.

You should smoke a joint and watch Harold and Kumar escape from Gunatanamo Bay.

You should smoke a joint and watch Harold and Kumar escape from Gunatanamo Bay.

What's Harold and Kumar escape from Gunatanamo Bay all about? It's from 2008, so it's okay. Tell me more about your experience watching the whole show. I am not into smoking, whether it's cigarettes, joints, cigars, marijuana and dope, any other kind of smoking outlet. Especially cigarettes because they're harmful to the body in my personal opinion, although I support everyone's right to decide for themselves to choose whether they want to smoke or not.

9/11 was when everyone in the world was able to carry cups and cutlery on the plane without any issues. That was, until Osama Bin Laden came along and attacked the World Trade Center plus people. I know more about 9/11, but Obama did manage to put a stop to Osama several years ago though.

And no, it's not the irrational fear of Muslims post-9/11. It's more to do with the fact that airport officials and authority figures no longer allow you to bring aboard cutlery to plane trips, whether it's Domestic/Regional or International/Overseas travels, so people stopped trusting each other.

Yes, some measures taken were ridiculous but it is to prevent 9/11 from happening again. If I have to be inconvenienced for 9/11 to not happen again, fine.

But let me get this straight. You are disliked on this internet forum because you cannot bring a cup on a plane due to 9/11. Is that right?

And as for the Kardashian Family, the hierarchy the Kardashian Family are seen as, they are looked at by many people as The Gold Standard for Role Models to idolize. Nobody idolized O.J. Simpson for good reason, because he caused Nicole Brown's demise, and the disgraced former NFL running back from the 1960s/1970s NFL era threw away his retirement earnings for prison. The late Johnnie Cochran used the Chewbacca defense, and that was the biggest factor in Simpson being scot-free. Cochran's Chewbacca Defense was parodied on TV shows for celebrity cameos when he was still around.

Yeah, no one idolized OJ. I bet not even 12 people idolized him. I bet if you took any 12 people in the US at that time, they would have said OJ is guilty.

Cochran didn't do crap. A celebrity was on trial and people are stupid. A giraffe could have been OJ's lawyer and that jury still would have let him go.

Again, OJ became more famous after becoming a low life. That is the point I was arguing as you said we didn't let this happen in the 90's.

The Kardashians are just rich people who think they're better than everyone. However, not all of the Kardashian sisters are bad. Khloe Kardashian seems more laid-back than Kourtney and especially more so than Kim. Kim's the more fame-hungry person. Khloe was once married to former NBA player Lamar Odom for several years before she moved on to current Rockets' superstar James Harden.

What does this have to do with anything?

Then again, it all depends on personal tastes since we have different interests, likes and dislikes, plus hobbies too of course.

This is bizarre.

Yes, some measures taken were ridiculous but it is to prevent 9/11 from happening again. If I have to be inconvenienced for 9/11 to not happen again, fine.

But let me get this straight. You are disliked on this internet forum because you cannot bring a cup on a plane due to 9/11. Is that right?

Yeah, no one idolized OJ. I bet not even 12 people idolized him. I bet if you took any 12 people in the US at that time, they would have said OJ is guilty.

Cochran didn't do crap. A celebrity was on trial and people are stupid. A giraffe could have been OJ's lawyer and that jury still would have let him go.

Again, OJ became more famous after becoming a low life. That is the point I was arguing as you said we didn't let this happen in the 90's.

This is bizarre.

No @therockiswwf, me being disliked from this internet forum isn't because I can't bring cups on a plane anymore after 9/11. I just acknowledged and recognized it as official fact that nobody is allowed to bring cups and other kitchen cutlery after September 9, 2001. My dislike on the Internet forum is because my threads are a mixed bag at times, with most of my best work coming from the Old School division. Second reason is because I don't roll with cliques in general in a modern world where it's apparently essential to join a clique to guarantee happiness in life. I am not that fussed about being forced to fit in with a clique for essential success at WrestleZone. In fact, I'm happy where i'm at, right now.

Maybe I just come off as a smug and streaky hot-and-cold thread starter in general. Crocker hardly appears on WrestleZone, and not once have I even interacted with him. I am a tweener/true neutral on WrestleZone Forums because I don't mesh well with Rock Lesnar, Spidey, George Steele's Barber, BaconBits and Frank N Stein's Gate since you guys have mostly the same views if slightly different from each other's. Mine is way different and polar opposite of yours. Strangely enough, I don't align myself with Crocker for his views on John Cena. I actually respect Cena to be honest, he's trying his best to make do with what's available to him, creative-wise, so my allegiances in WrestleZone Forums are mostly ambiguous at best, and I prefer to operate alone if that's okay with you.

What's Harold and Kumar escape from Gunatanamo Bay all about? It's from 2008, so it's okay. Tell me more about your experience watching the whole show. I am not into smoking, whether it's cigarettes, joints, cigars, marijuana and dope, any other kind of smoking outlet. Especially cigarettes because they're harmful to the body in my personal opinion, although I support everyone's right to decide for themselves to choose whether they want to smoke or not.

An India guy takes a bing onto a plane and gets caught, escapes from Guantanamo and gets high with George Bush

No @therockiswwf, me being disliked from this internet forum isn't because I can't bring cups on a plane anymore after 9/11. I just acknowledged and recognized it as official fact that nobody is allowed to bring cups and other kitchen cutlery after September 9, 2001. My dislike on the Internet forum is because my threads are a mixed bag at times, with most of my best work coming from the Old School division. Second reason is because I don't roll with cliques in general in a modern world where it's apparently essential to join a clique to guarantee happiness in life. I am not that fussed about being forced to fit in with a clique for essential success at WrestleZone. In fact, I'm happy where i'm at, right now.

Maybe I just come off as a smug and streaky hot-and-cold thread starter in general. Crocker hardly appears on WrestleZone, and not once have I even interacted with him. I am a tweener/true neutral on WrestleZone Forums because I don't mesh well with Rock Lesnar, Spidey, George Steele's Barber, BaconBits and Frank N Stein's Gate since you guys have mostly the same views if slightly different from each other's. Mine is way different and polar opposite of yours. Strangely enough, I don't align myself with Crocker for his views on John Cena. I actually respect Cena to be honest, he's trying his best to make do with what's available to him, creative-wise, so my allegiances in WrestleZone Forums are mostly ambiguous at best, and I prefer to operate alone if that's okay with you.

September 11, 2001 not September 9, 2001.

What does Crocker have to do with this?

You've gone way off track.

You don't need to be in a clique. No one is in a clique here. This isn't high school.

As best I can tell you are trying to be as nonsensical as possible.

Oh God help me I know I'm going to be sorry for this but plowing ahead anyway. You know normally I read through your posts, shake my head a little and continue on my way, but this one stopped me in my tracks.

Seriously since when have you been allowed to just walk onto any airplane carrying cups and cutlery? My husband works for the bank and we've been on many business trips pre 9/11 and post 9/11. I can tell you without word of a lie I have never been able to waltz down a boarding ramp enter the cabin of a jet waving a fork and knife around in the air. I also would never have been able to get on board with my Scottie dog mug full of coffee. Where the hell do you come up with this shit.

Anyway travelling got tougher after 9/11, but it's too help keep you safe so I don't really mind it all that much. I'm not out to cause any trouble and usually don't get any flack from customs.

And as for the Kardashian Family, the hierarchy the Kardashian Family are seen as, they are looked at by many people as The Gold Standard for Role Models to idolize.

The Kardashian Family are seem by most as a bunch of attention ****es. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this family is a waste of space and I wish to God they would go about their business and it not be front page news everytime one of them farts.

Oh God help me I know I'm going to be sorry for this but plowing ahead anyway. You know normally I read through your posts, shake my head a little and continue on my way, but this one stopped me in my tracks.

Seriously since when have you been allowed to just walk onto any airplane carrying cups and cutlery? My husband works for the bank and we've been on many business trips pre 9/11 and post 9/11. I can tell you without word of a lie I have never been able to waltz down a boarding ramp enter the cabin of a jet waving a fork and knife around in the air. I also would never have been able to get on board with my Scottie dog mug full of coffee. Where the hell do you come up with this shit.

Anyway travelling got tougher after 9/11, but it's too help keep you safe so I don't really mind it all that much. I'm not out to cause any trouble and usually don't get any flack from customs.

The Kardashian Family are seem by most as a bunch of attention ****es. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this family is a waste of space and I wish to God they would go about their business and it not be front page news everytime one of them farts.

I have to agree with you about The Kardashian Family, @Navi. They need to stop airing out their dirty laundry so super constantly in the media. Just like how we rightfully refused to glorify O.J. Simpson in his infamous crime of killing Nicole Brown, I think everyone needs to start refusing to glorify The Kardashian Sisters (especially Kim). They are not good role models, and we don't want our daughters looking up to the wrong people for role models. We can't just keep on expecting celebrities to keep serving as role models, especially if we have some of them who come off as bad apples.

Khloe comes off as humble, but Kim is such a massive drama queen. She just wants the easy money without having to work some 9AM-5PM day jobs like everyone else in our proud home country of the USA. Kim was born into wealth and privilege without having to work for her money. That's the same thing with Hillary. And Trump may have been born into wealth and privilege also.

What is undeniable is that unlike Hillary, Bill and The Kardashian Sisters; Trump has literally HAD to work tirelessly to get his own money, business empires and props that he now has. Trump didn't just reach success overnight, he worked hard for his own success with Trump Towers, while The Kardashian Sisters would have been long forgotten if they hadn't kept appearing on The Tabloids for the wrong reasons. Hillary would have been long since been forgotten if she stayed out of the limelight after Bill Clinton's reign as POTUS ended in 2000.

I have to agree with you about The Kardashian Family, @Navi. They need to stop airing out their dirty laundry so super constantly in the media. Just like how we rightfully refused to glorify O.J. Simpson in his infamous crime of killing Nicole Brown, I think everyone needs to start refusing to glorify The Kardashian Sisters (especially Kim). They are not good role models, and we don't want our daughters looking up to the wrong people for role models. We can't just keep on expecting celebrities to keep serving as role models, especially if we have some of them who come off as bad apples.

Khloe comes off as humble, but Kim is such a massive drama queen. She just wants the easy money without having to work some 9AM-5PM day jobs like everyone else in our proud home country of the USA. Kim was born into wealth and privilege without having to work for her money. That's the same thing with Hillary. And Trump may have been born into wealth and privilege also.

What is undeniable is that unlike Hillary, Bill and The Kardashian Sisters; Trump has literally HAD to work tirelessly to get his own money, business empires and props that he now has. Trump didn't just reach success overnight, he worked hard for his own success with Trump Towers, while The Kardashian Sisters would have been long forgotten if they hadn't kept appearing on The Tabloids for the wrong reasons. Hillary would have been long since been forgotten if she stayed out of the limelight after Bill Clinton's reign as POTUS ended in 2000.

Yeah you're definitely trolling. You're intentionally going way off track and using false information. This is a nonsense post.

I bet you're just slightly bored and this fills your time in between doing stuff. Also, Bret Hart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back