ultimate mark out?

It already happened. Back in 2002 when Triple H returned from his quad injury.

But other than that, Sting coming to WWE to face Taker, HBK, and HHH.

Mine would be just hearing those seven words

STAND BACK...THERE'S A HURRICANE COMING THROUGH!

Well if we are including outside of Wrestling then, the New Metallica Album. Fucking Awesome listening to it right now. But In Wrestling, IDK I would mark out so huge If Steve Corino came out at the Royal Rumble and Won it and then Went on to win the big gold belt.

In wrestling, the return of The Rock.

Outside of wrestling, probably would be landing a role on The Office.

The return of the Best there is, The best there was, the best there ever will be?

Charlis Haas Fan Club being shut down?

Santino winning the WHC?

other than that, well a lot if things would be neat.

I would mark out if wither Hogan, Austin, or The Rock made an appearence on WWE TV, only if I ddn't know it was going to happen.

I already had it. I watched my favorite wrestler win the WWE titel in a elimantion 4 way from about 25 feet away. I marked so hard, I almost killed myself, or at least almost knocked myself reatrded for the rest of days. I jumped up on my chair, and almost fell backwards and flipped over it, which wouldve sent me carreening head first into the concrete floor

I already had it. I watched my favorite wrestler win the WWE titel in a elimantion 4 way from about 25 feet away. I marked so hard, I almost killed myself, or at least almost knocked myself reatrded for the rest of days. I jumped up on my chair, and almost fell backwards and flipped over it, which wouldve sent me carreening head first into the concrete floor

You also marked out like a 12-year old girl at a Miley Cyrus concert when you got to flash the Four Horseman sign with JJ Dillon and me.

And so did I.

Honestly, my mark out occured when I sang part of Fozzy's "Crucify Yourself" with Chris Jericho at the Meadowlands Fair. Sick stuff.

that is some heft red rep, not to be taken lightly

EDIT: What? I am pretty sure that I havent recieved bad IC rep, in fact he began helping me back when I had two red bars. And I did not see IC's post before I posted.

that is some heft red rep, not to be taken lightly

EDIT: What? I am pretty sure that I havent recieved bad IC rep, in fact he began helping me back when I had two red bars. And I did not see IC's post before I posted.

I may keep confusing you with Monkey Mania. But one of you two hit me with some anti-Santino crap and I red repped you until your ass was red. Don't recall who. The point is, just becase I like you doesn't mean I won't dole out swift justice.

Except for Polley. He's immune. He's my twin.

Admit it though. Santino's funny, but CHL coming out of the trunk... better than pretty much anything Santino's ever done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back