ultimate mark out?

Admit it though. Santino's funny, but CHL coming out of the trunk... better than pretty much anything Santino's ever done.

Ok, to set you straight:

"Have you checked the Pepsi Machine?" > CHL

Besides, am I supposed to respect Charlie Hass for one, MAYBE two weeks of clever rip offs of other wrestlers as opposed to Santino, who has been consistent and original?

Oh dear God.

I just realized that I am starting to turn every thread I post in into a Santino rules thread. I am like the SlyFox to Cena, or WORSE - Brian Becker and the Steelers.

I need an intervention.

IC, what you need is a little reality check. Maybe a look and a few posts in OCW, where you're just another guy.

I may keep confusing you with Monkey Mania. But one of you two hit me with some anti-Santino crap and I red repped you until your ass was red. Don't recall who. The point is, just becase I like you doesn't mean I won't dole out swift justice.

Except for Polley. He's immune. He's my twin.

you have given me red rep before. You weren't admin then but it was still red rep.

Oh dear God.

I just realized that I am starting to turn every thread I post in into a Santino rules thread. I am like the SlyFox to Cena, or WORSE - Brian Becker and the Steelers.

I need an intervention.

No you don't. Santino love will guide you all the way.

Oh dear God.

I need an intervention.

I love my Steelers.

If you wanna talk about a winner. Talk about Ben Roethlisberger.

Mine would be at WM25 you have Austin vs Cena
After the match, the two shake hands and have a beer...then we hear the music:
"If ya smellllllllll, what the Rock....is cookin'"

He comes out, stares them both down and then they all three share a beer.

And naturally Austin stuns them both.

Same here. In 1998 I think I cried for like months. I'm being serious. It was like the worst time of my life LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back