Good ultimate Spider-man

El Rev sXe

If you have ghosts...
Hey WZ nerds (I'm also a nerd, don't be offended), can you please recommend me some good ultimate Spider-man sagas? Besides the one with Venom.

Hey WZ nerds (I'm also a nerd, don't be offended), can you please recommend me some good ultimate Spider-man sagas? Besides the one with Venom.

The entire ultimate spiderman run is what... 120 issues? It's very good. Very consistant. You SHOULD read it all because it tells a complete and concise story by its end, which is rare in comics. And considering you can likely get a download of the whole thing... Bob's your uncle.

Some of the stuff with Kingpin I remember being exceptionally good, and everything from about #110 to the end is worth a gander.

People read Ultimate universe?

Its only for cool nerds. Way cool nerds.

Nope, probably why Marvel is looking to get rid of the Ultimate universe, & fold Miles Morales into the 616 universe, or so I hear.

I've never met anyone who's read an ultimate series outside of spiderman. What with Marvel Now and god knows what other variations there are, it is a bit useless though.

The entire ultimate spiderman run is what... 120 issues?

More like a 160 ignoring annuals and specials. Much to the detriment of my free time when I finally got around gathering it. Probably the closest thing we'll get to a complete telling of Spider-man's career outside of one of the tv-shows maybe.

It's also the only good thing to come out of the Ultimate Universe barring a couple of character redesigns and maybe Miles Morales. But we've got half a dozen Spidermen-wannabes who aren't Spiderman in the main universe (Scarlet Spider, Superior Spiderman, Nova, Speedball, Venom, the Slingers, Spiderman 2099, etc...) as well as alternate universe Spider-Girls, so who knows what they'll do with him.

The Ultimates 1 & 2 is blockbuster comic books at their finest.

The Death of Spider-Man is one of the only arcs of Ultimate Spider-Man I've read. It's pretty good.

you_did_good__kid__by_mirainovegie-d5scwm6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back