*UK viewers* does TNA need a change

MCMG

King Of The Ring
So I was thinking that TNA need to change what TV channel they show impact or if not what channel but what time because at the moment they show impact on a Saturday when Raw is shown on Tuesday morning. Also the PPV's are now on Fridays which is too long after the actual ppv. With impact on a monday people in the UK are now all of lockdown and this weeks impact behind the US.

They show TNA on bravo and Extreme sports which are not the top channels in the UK. They could try to find a better more popular channel and rise TNA's status in the UK even higher. The only problem is that with TNA are becoming a bit too extreme and they might find it hard to get a new broadcaster.

I only recently discovered where the PPvs are shown, and I believe I missed a couple. Very annoying, but I don't expect Bravo to advertise another channel. What's the deal with this Xplosion show on Fridays? Is it basically just a highlight show? The timing of the PPVs doesn't worry me at all really TBH.

It'd be nice to see it get more promo over here and for the PPV's to be closer to the actual date (although I think they know paying for them in the UK wouldn't gather much interest).

I think a Friday night would be better for IMPACT! overall, but that's maybe because that's when I got used to watching RAW on Sky, back in the old days where it was the only WWE show and all the PPV's were aired free in the UK.

Also the channels that TNA is on are both included in the basic entertainment package on Sky so it could be that Impact begins to regularly beat Raw and Smackdown ratings wise as it has done in the UK in the past.

I think Bravo is ok for TNA at the moment, but I'm still not too sure why the PPVs got kicked off Bravo2, does anyone know the reasoning behind this? Or where a good website to watch them is?
To be fair, Bravo2 does repeat Impacts but it can be somewhat sporadic. For instance, if you miss Impact on Saturday then it's on Bravo2 on Sunday night, but aside from that they may show one from months ago on a random day.

If it wasn't on the Bravo channels then what channel would you have it on MCMG? SkySports handles WWE stuff and even SkyOne shows Superstars on Sunday mornings so they are a no go. ESPN is pay only which would limit the viewership even more. The only company I could just about seeing them go to would be ITV for showing on ITV4, as that's probably their most 'blokey' channel and did use to show wrestling once upon a time, ITV that is and not ITV4.

They were stopped on Bravo2 as they moved to a PPV Website for 1 show (which not many people bought) and now they are shown on Extreme Sports on SKY channel 419 I think, its a free sports channel.

Destination X was shown on the same night as Wrestlemania so maybe gone back to the 1 week lag.

Everytime I check Bravo for TNA they seem to be showing Impact about 2 weeks behind when it is shown in the states. So yesterdays live show wont be on until a week Saturday, for me this is to long to wait.
If they could move it to at least the following week I would probably watch it on Bravo.
At the moment due to the delay I just download the show 1 day after it goes live. This is the same for the PPV's.
After watching Lockdown yesterday there is no way I could of waited without reading spoilers.

I would like to see TNA move to Virgin1. I enjoyed it last year when Impact was on Friday night. Virgin also dont have programs while the PPV are being aired which would be another bonus. Having TNA on Extreme Sports is a joke. TNA should move to Virgin1.
Just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back