Impact Announces New UK TV Deal with Spike UK

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by ShinChan, Mar 2, 2017.

1. ShinChan

ShinChan Gone. For. Good.

Cheers to the Impact Wrestling fans of UK. Anthem as well as Jeff Jarrett are taking some decisions which look pretty good to me at this moment. Bringing back people who made TNA successful in the past is a good decision as well.

I hope that Sony Six starts airing live here. Till then, happy for UK.

2. TDFG

TDFG Championship Contender

A nice progressive move, I don't know how Jeff Jarrett does it but already he's shown that he has a better business brain than Dixie Carter & whoever else was involved in TNA's commercial decision making/brokering.

3. It's Damn Real!

It's Damn Real! The undisputed, undefeated TNA &

This really has me wondering if this can't possibly grease the wheels for an eventual return to Spike in the US. I believe they're entering their final year with POP, but I admittedly know too little about how television actually operates in this regard to say for sure one way or the other.

4. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

Spike here in the States is about to be rebranded as the Paramount Network sometime later this year. I have no idea what that is going to entail, but there were a lot of reports that Spike wanted to distance itself from wrestling around the time they dropped TNA.

5. It's Damn Real!

It's Damn Real! The undisputed, undefeated TNA &

That was true at the time, absolutely, but I wonder if things have changed, and does that apply to Spike UK?