TV Shows You Watch and Why

Yeah my Dad's a huge fan too, I remember him saying once the humour worked on two levels so I rewatched as an adult. Brilliant.

I know, there are so many jokes that I didn't understand when I first watched it that I get now.

[youtube]1vs55Z7t7bk[/youtube]

Current Shows

Raw - R-Truth.

Smackdown - Randy Orton.

TNA - Hoping for improvement...someday.

Pardon the Interruption - Need my sporting news, and I hate everything else on ESPN.

Californication - Once upon a time, this show was hilarious. Now -- not so much. I'm hoping for a return to the glory days. Oh, and David Duchovny is underrated in the comedy realm.

Boardwalk Empire - Steve Buscemi. Martin Scorsese. Terence Winter. Michael Shannon. Combine those four with Prohibition, and I was sold long before the premiere.

Shameless (U.S. version) - If not for William H. Macy, I probably wouldn't watch.

Eastbound & Down - Kenny fuckin' Powers.

True Blood - Sucker for vampire stuff, and I refuse to watch the Twilight films.

Bored to Death - Ted Danson is back, mother fuckers.

Detroit 187 - I live in Michigan, and it starred Michael Imperioli and James McDaniel (from NYPD Blue). Cancelled, which wasn't a surprise.

The O'Reilly Factor - Need some diversity in my news, and he's the least insane individual on Fox News.

Hardball with Christ Matthews - see my reasons for watching Bill O'Reilly.

Real Time with Bill Maher
- Funny guy, and always has a great panel of guests.

The Late Show with David Letterman - Funniest guy in that time slot, and there's usually nothing else on.

The Real World - I need some MTV-style trash in my life, I refuse to watch Jersey Shore again, and I've already seen every season. Can't stop now :shrug:

The Ultimate Fighter - Only when they have coaches who interest me (Tito vs. Shamrock, Rampage vs. Rashad, Tito vs. Chuck, Lesnar vs. dos Santos)

Squidbillies - Best cartoon on television. Period.

Intervention - Love a good train wreck.

Men of a Certain Age - Not a great show, but very entertaining.

The Walking Dead - Entertaining, nothing more.

(I have a DVR, obviously)

Forgot to mention the Daily show with Jon Stewart, the Colbert Report and Conan. With the Daily show and the Colbert report I love the fake news/satirical humour the shows produce and with Conan I watch more for nostalgic purposes then entertainment value. I loved Late Night with Conan O'brien and his new show just isn't the same, I still enjoy the show but it's not the same.

Too many to list! But I'll add The Apprentice/Celebrity Apprentice.

I'll be as successful as Donald Trump.....one day :p

Holy fuck, how much free time do you fuckers have?

NFL Total Access, College Football Live, NFL Live, PTI, Around The Horn, Mike And Mike In the morning - All my sports shows

Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Man Vs Wild, Dual Survival, Survivor Man, Mystery Diagnosis - Discovery Channel shows

WWE Raw, SD

and

Seinfeld.

and thats about it.

Smackdown - Randy Orton.

Tell me he didn't just say that.

The only show I watch with any regularity other than wrestling is Doctor Who. I generally catch TV shows on DVD rather than watching them when they're actually aired.

Otherwise, whatever's on - so long as it's not mind-numbingly bad. I'd never buy a DVD of How I Met Your Mother but when it's the only thing on at one in morning? Sure, I'll bite.

Tell me he didn't just say that.

The only show I watch with any regularity other than wrestling is Doctor Who. I generally catch TV shows on DVD rather than watching them when they're actually aired.

Otherwise, whatever's on - so long as it's not mind-numbingly bad. I'd never buy a DVD of How I Met Your Mother but when it's the only thing on at one in morning? Sure, I'll bite.

easily passified

Wrestling - Raw, Smackdown, and iMPACT! (including ppv's)

Regular Programming - I usually only watch ESPNnews or NFL Network. As in my television is almost always kept on either channel. When I turn it off, I make sure to put it on ESPNnews. It's like a "homepage" for my television.

Netflix - Just finished LOST about a month ago. Considering rewatching it just to see if I missed anything now that I know how it all ends/works out.

Also currently watching Jericho. Damn fine show, can't understand the morons at Fox on why they would cancel this series not once, but apparently 3 total times.

EDIT: TV shows I will watch every once in a while; Family Guy, Red Dwarf, X-Men Animated Series, Charmed, Angel & Buffy. That is about it.

My show with matt Chin
Family guy
American dad
How i met our mother
WWE Raw and SD
Law and order SVU
Criminal minds
House

PS:The middle and sons of Tuscon are rips off of Malcom in the middle

Criminal Minds
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Thundercats
Buffy
Angel
Fraggle Rock
Ancient Aliens
How the Earth Was Made

Clearly, not in this order importance-wise. Anybody who can guess the Top 5 will get the green rep....

Buffy, Angel, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Criminal Minds. Why not eh?

For me it's Doctor Who - Probably my favourite non-wrestling show.
Murder She Wrote - I honest to God don't know, but I can't get enough of this shit.
Raw/Smackdown/TNA - Duh.
Ninja Warrior - Godly programme.
Futurama and Simpsons - Generally a lot of comedy programmes.
Some other stuff..

Sportscenter is #1. I go to sleep and wake up with it and its been that way for as long as I can remember.

Raw and Tough Enough on Mondays, occasionally Smackdown, and very rarely do I watch Impact.

Then Scrubs, South Park, It's Always Sunny, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Rescue Me, and I think thats it. Why? Because they have what I like.

Dexter
Archer
The Big C
Family Guy
Mongrels
Bob's Burgers
The Walking Dead

And I think that's it. I am properly getting into Six Feet Under right now but that's hardly recent. Also got Lost, Scrubs and 24 boxsets.

Favorite current wrestler. Not watching for Sin Cara, or The Corre, obviously.

He's a brilliant number two reason to watch the show. The best second best reason ever, you could say.

Edit: No, wait, that show has Cody "don't leave me alone with your show or I'll steal it" Rhodes. Best third best reason ever.

He's a brilliant number two reason to watch the show. The best second best reason ever, you could say.

tumblr_ljpjjgHrLC1qfy34a.gif

Number one, yeah?

Californication - Hank Moody is just a boss.
Raw- Cmpunk and The Miz are there.
Tna- good wrestling.
Smackdown- Sheamus and Cody Rhodes are there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back