Your TV shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prax

I used to be a big deal
What do you watch on TV?

Here's a list of my personal TV viewing habits:

Heroes and 24 (I'm going to be starting official threads for these shows so don't worry, lol)

the Black Donnelys and Studio 60 (although I doubt these shows are going to be on for much longer... Studio 60 is already on an extended "hiatus")

Raw, Smackdown! and ECW obviously.

I watch as much hockey as I can on TV, mostly my team, the Montreal canadiens.

Try to catch Survivor but it's been boring this season... good concept but the people aren't as interesting.

Family Guy and the Simpsons, although I'm not as avid a fan as I used to be.

King of the Hill is my favorite show. Curb your enthusiasm is a close second.

There's also a lot of shows I don't really watch avidly but I'll watch if I'm around and they're on:

- Dead like me
- Any late night TV, especially Letterman, Conan, Stewart, Colbert.
- Anything on the Discovery channel but more than others : Mythbusters, How it's Made, FutureWeapons, Dirty Jobs, UFO shows.
- CSI and Law and Order

Man I watch too much TV....

But don't get me wrong... I don't actually watch all these shows every week... I'll catch them when i'm around and able to watch them. The only things I actually watch avidly and consistently are some of the things at the top. I tape wrestling but just so I can go through them quicker later on or rewatch a match/segment I liked.

Monday=RAW and two shows of Seinfeld

Tuesday=Two shows of Seinfeld, recently Stanley Cup Playoffs

Wednesdays=Stanley Cup Playoffs

Thursdays=CSI and Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?

Friday=SmackDown, Identity, Drive, and South Park(If it is a new Season)

Saturday=Mad TV and Stanley Cup Playoffs

Sunday=Simpsons, King of The Hill, Family Guy, and American Dad(If they all are new episodes, if not then i watch the Amazing Race), and The Apprentice.

And that is my weekly line-up

Yeah I watch the Apprentice too... forgot to put in there... The last episode was kind of disapointing don't you think? Good season though.

How's Drive?? I saw the promos for it but I didn't bother watching it.

Sundays: NFL during the season from noon to midnight I don't move
If I remember, the Simpsons and Family Guy

Monday: 24, simply put, the greatest show ever.

Tuesdays: Nova, and House

The rest of the week I usually throw a DVD in and watch a movie. I probably watch Seinfeld everynight, but other then that, I don't watch too much tv. I don't watch Smackdown anymore, because my city doesn't carry the CW anymore. I don't watch Raw or ECW anymore. I'm tired of the product, and hate paying 100 bucks to watch TV. Hell, anyway I can catch everything on youtube now anyway. God Bless the Internet.

Yeah I watch the Apprentice too... forgot to put in there... The last episode was kind of disapointing don't you think? Good season though.

How's Drive?? I saw the promos for it but I didn't bother watching it.

Drive is awesome IMO, but it is one of those shows where if you miss one episode you will have a hard time understanding other episodes afterwards.

I agree that The Apprentice was disappointing last night for the sole fact that nobody got fired and there was no board room drama lol.

Hmmm...well excluding of course all wrestling and the time I spend watching WWE 24/7, here are the shows I usually watch.

South Park
Real Time With Bill Maher
Countdown With Keith Olberman
The O'Reilly Factor (I love watching Bill make a complete idiot out of himself. The man is racist and facist scum.)
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Robot Chicken
Futurama
The Daily Show
Scrubs
Seinfeld
Saturday Night Live

That seems like its about it. I'm sure there are more though. Oi, I love watching the Girls Next Door simply because those three women are the hottest on the planet Earth. Also that new show on Comedy Central "Halfway Home" I think is pretty damn funny too..

Drive is awesome IMO, but it is one of those shows where if you miss one episode you will have a hard time understanding other episodes afterwards.

I agree that The Apprentice was disappointing last night for the sole fact that nobody got fired and there was no board room drama lol.

lol yeah that's why I only started watching 24 this season... needless to say I'll be spending a lot of time on the dvds this summer, haha.

Well the next episode of the apprentice is going to be all boardroom so that'll be a lot of fun :D. Last episode before the other night the firings were AWESOME!

Heidi: "Mr. Trump if you want to fire me solely based on this task then go ahead but..."

Trump: "You're fired"

The other girl (can't remember her name: *sitting quietly*

Trump: "you... you're fired"

Girl: "bu... bu... but...."

Trump: "YOU'RE FIIREDDD!!!!!!" :mad:

it wa sawesome!

rofl yeah man I literally could not stop laughing when I saw that this weekend it was so god damn funny! I love Andy Sandberg, he's the next generation of SNL comedy.

Dude nothing is funnier then when Shia Lebeuff(sp?) comes in and he's like "Hey Guys I just thought of some---" *Gunshot* "Mmmmmm Whatcha Saaaaaay." rofl the look on his face is priceless, everyone go watch that short now.

rofl, you think that one was funny, check this one out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

rofl, dick in a box. Also, search on YouTube for "Mr Sprinkles" its so god damn funny, its from that Acceptable TV show on VH1. "You can lock me away...but you cant make me soggy! I'M CRUNCHY DAMNIT!" - Captain Crunch after being taken away in mental hospital.

I watch Smallville, South Park, and UFC on Thursdays

Smackdown on Fridays.
I don't watch ECW and I rarely watch RAW.

I watch the Nextel Cup race Sunday afternoons. And maybe Primetime Sunday Nights (Simpsons, king of the Hill, Family Guy, American Dad, etc.) Then I'll switch over to Sunday Late Night on Adult Swim, (Futurama, Aqua Teen, Robot Chicken, Metalcalypse, Boondocks, etc).

And if im home on Tuesdays, usually im not, then I try to watch Ninja Warrior.

Anything else, I just watch on the internet

X I made a thread about it. Post your favorite SNL videos in there.

Yeah I missed the actual show but my friend sent it to me on Youtube... if you've seen that episode of the OC... and I'm not bragging about it, lol... then you'd die even more! It's funny how it's actually better edited than the serious version in the OC!

I watch Smallville, South Park, and UFC on Thursdays

Smackdown on Fridays.
I don't watch ECW and I rarely watch RAW.

I watch the Nextel Cup race Sunday afternoons. And maybe Primetime Sunday Nights (Simpsons, king of the Hill, Family Guy, American Dad, etc.) Then I'll switch over to Sunday Late Night on Adult Swim, (Futurama, Aqua Teen, Robot Chicken, Metalcalypse, Boondocks, etc).

And if im home on Tuesdays, usually im not, then I try to watch Ninja Warrior.

Anything else, I just watch on the internet

Do you think Smackdown! is better? Because I find myself more interested in Smackdown! over raw. I don't know if it's because it's on the weekend and I usually sleep in Fridays... as opposed to waking up at 8 for work on Mondays (except for today)... but I find Smackdown! more entertaining.

Do you think Smackdown! is better? Because I find myself more interested in Smackdown! over raw. I don't know if it's because it's on the weekend and I usually sleep in Fridays... as opposed to waking up at 8 for work on Mondays (except for today)... but I find Smackdown! more entertaining.

To be honest, I do find Smackdown to be more intertaining than RAW, Smackdown just seems to be more wrestling orientated than RAW (execpt Ashley, not a big fan of hers right now). Its that, and my two favorite superstars, Taker and Kane are on Smackdown, so their is no real reason for me to watch RAW. I just get the highlights off wwe.com and/or rajah.com or wrestlezone.com, same with ECW.

i watch all of the wrestling except ecw because its crap
heroes
lost
southpark
new simpsons episodes
prison break
family guy
and futurama

Wow. This is a toughie because I timer record an assload of stuff.

In no particular order:

WWE programming (ECW, RAW, SD)
TNA programming (usually to remove the sour taste: see above)
Legion of Superheroes (Saturday morning fix of Superman with my breakfast cereal)
CSI: Las Vegas (I'm addicted to this stuff like fresh meth)
Law and Order (Criminal Intent, SVU, and Original flavor)
The New Adventures of Old Christine (I'm a sucker for this sitcom...don't know why)
Heroes (What I wish Smallville could be...instead of what Smallville is)
Battlestar Galactica (This is what the last Star Trek show should've been)
House M.D. (making fun of the terminally ill is somehow majorly funny to me)
Smallville (If it doesn't make me puke because I'm such a Superman nazi)
Animal Planet (numerous programs because I love animals)
UFC programming (Ultimate Figher & Fight Nights)
IFL programming (when I'm jonesing for alternate ass-beatings)
Sealab 2021 (if I have time, this stuff is hilarious)
Simpsons reruns (Need I say more?)
Spaceghost (Coast to Coast) - Funny interview segments make me laugh

This all I can think of right now. I also watch other stuff if I get the time, but that typically varies depending on my work schedule and other factors.

I have the 1st season of lost on my computer, I was a big fan of Lost, but had to stop watching due to my work schedule, so I just bought the 1st season off of Itunes. I want the 2 season, but the 1st season took so long to download that i'm hesitant to buy it.

Humm look liek we all out tates so heres mines:

WWE Programing (RAW, SD!, ECW)
Desperate Housewives ( dunno why i like it)
Amazing Race
Big Brother
Cold Case ( love those shows like that)
Mythbutsers
Dirty Jobs
It Takes a Thief
Simpsons
Family Guy
King of the Hill
American Dad
Still Standing
Married with Children
ESPN all Stuff from basketball, football, etc you know it i watch i'ma Sports nut....i kno i could stump the schwab lol
Sports again haha

Scrubs everyday on Comedy Central.

Also I try to watch Family Guy & South Park. And pretty much anything else that looks or is interesting.

Here's my list:

Naruto
Monday Night RAW
Friday Night Smackdown
Tuesday Night WWECW
TNA Impact
Law and Order: SVU
Law and Order: Criminal Intent
One Piece

That's all I watch. I usually go out or I'm on the computer. TV has been getting boring lately.

Damn somebody shoot me in the face for not mentioning my favorite show of all time and the best and most intelligent show, ever.

The Twilight Zone (the original). No show had better writing, better acting, or more disturbing and horrifying episodes then this. I would endlessly have nightmares from this show as a child and it's one of the main reasons I became such a huge horror movie fan (the other being my dad having my watch Friday the 13th at the age of four...). Rod Serling, IMO, is probably the greatest writer of the last hundred years, spare maybe Hunter S. Thompson and Jack Kerouac among others.

Any other TZ fans here? God I can't rave enough about this show! The twist endings always were never expected and just shocked you!

Examples: Astronauts crash land on meteor/distant planet after taking off from Florida. Water runs very scarce so one of the men kills off all the others to have all of the water for himself. He walks a mile out and sees telephone poles and a sign reading "Welcome to the Nevada desert".

World is on brink of nuclear war, a scientist's family and his neighbor's family manage to sneak onto a spaceship and fly off into space towards a new planet, knowing the world behind them has inevitably been destroyed by men's greed. In the last remaining seconds a planet shows up in the distance and the father says quitely "That's where we're headed...a planet remarkably like our own...they call it Earth."

Aliens visit Earth and bring cures to world hunger, bring peace on earth, and make all diseases curable. A researcher who has been assigned to translate a book left behind by the aliens, resulting in the translation of the book title being "To Serve Man". Seems innocent enough. The man decides to visit their planet along with a few dozen other people in the first of many travels between the two planets. As he's stepping onto the ship his assistant comes running up to him and shouts before he steps onto the ship "To Serve Man...IT'S A COOKBOOK!".

Classic, classic stuff.

Throw in Alfred Hitchcock Presents as well as Rod Serling's second show Night Gallery. Classic stuff. Anyone remember the episode of Hitchock Presents where a woman's husband has been murdered and she invites all of the cops into the kitchen for a hearty meal. They eat a wonderful meal of chicken and cannot find a murder weapon anywhere. Turns out the wife killed the husband by bashing him over the head with the same frozen chicken they just ate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back