Height: 6'5
Weight: 250
Hometown: Trenton, New Jersey
Billed From: Trenton, New Jersey
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black/Shoulder Length
-----------Eye color: Dark Green
-----------Facial Hair: Slight Stubble
-----------Ring Attire: Black Glossy pants with a cross on it.
-----------Backstage Attire: Tuxedo.
-----------Physical Features: None
-----------Tattoos: None
Gimmick: A egotistical cocky heel who claims to be the Messiah.
Strength/Weakness: MMA Style is almost perfect and so is hardcore style./ Not as strong as the bigger guys
Alignment: Heel
Trained By: Giovanni Kist
Sample Pic of Wrestler: Criss Angel.
criss&

Brief History: Trained in RDW as a young lad, and then moved to many other feds, still in 4 other feds.
Title History: Kist was in WZCW, WZFW , and now EPW, GWC, EWF, and REW.

1x WZCW Tag Team Champion (As Mr. Thursday Night w/ Mr. Xtreme)
1x GWC Ultimate Champion
1x EPW Ultimate Edge Champion
1x EPW Tag Team Champion (w/ James Blaze)

Entrance Music: “Smells like Teen Spirit” Nirvana
Entrance description:

"And Shepherds we shall be
For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

The power goes out completely,the arena fills with smoke and flashes of camera light. A platform rises from below the stage and on it is a man, head down and with a hood on covering his face. The prayer finishes and the static hits and with that comes a feeble light upon the man.

*Rift Begins*

The light becomes bright upon the man and the man lifts his head and extends his arms outward and starts to tilt his head back...when the screaming starts Tristan Kist's hood has fallen back and he keeps his head backwards with his arms extended.

"Load up on guns
Bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's overbored and self-assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word "

The words began to hit the PA system and Kist lifts his head to a normal postion and drops his extended arms while gazing and smirking at the crowd. He begins his descend down the ramp.

Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello ,hello
With the Lights out it's less dangerous
Here we are now entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
A mullato an albino
A mosquito my libido
yay

Kist smirks as he walks cocky down the ramp, stopping just to box at the air and make an "X" with his forearms. He climbs the ring apron and extends his arms again and tilt his head back.

"I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group has always been
And always will until the end

Kist raises his head again and and drops his arms to get in the ring. He gets on the ring post and makes an cross with his arms.

Hello, hello, hello, hello
With the Lights out it's less dangerous
I feel stupid and contagious
A mullato an albino
A mosquito my libido
yay

Tristan Kist drops from the turnbuckle and hangs on the ropes waiting for his opponent.

Finishers:
1. Triple X Rated
(Pedigree into a X-Factor or Angel's Wings without the 180 turn)

2. Kist of Death
(Cattle Mutilation)

15 Most used moves:
1.Release Fishermans Suplex

2. Texas Cloverleaf

3. Money in the Bank . (swinging neckbreaker)

4. BrainBuster

5.Piledriver

6.Emerald Fusion

7. Sidewalk Slam

8. European Uppercut

9. Haymaker

10.Nagata Lock III
http://www.wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Moves/nagatalockIII.wmv

11. Paradise Lock
http://www.wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Moves...aradiseLock.wmv

12. X-Plicit.
(Full Nelson into a Steiner Recliner position)

13.Jersey Special
(Texas Cloverleaf into STF)

14. Kist Submission IV .
( Snapmare into Sitting double chickenwing)

15. Beast Mode
(four knee shots to the head)

Sample RP: .

Tristan slaps the rose out of Cody's hand, in shock of his own actions, but Cody stays looking at his hand and then he peers the the ground where the rose lays in the dirt that now belonged to Gio. Cody smiles and gazes up Tristan, who is in pure shock, yet oddly not frightened. Tristan looks into those cold eyes wondering if there is even a twinge of remorse for what happen to Gio. Tristan decided not.

"Ah, well the rose is better on the ground then on the grave of a man I never even loved."

These words stung Tristan more than anything he had ever felt. "Are these the words of pure evil? No, it is only my brother." The real question was, is there a difference?

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I live here I, unlike you, do not run from my troubles. I have been here since my birth and I choose to remain here long after I leave this world."

"This may be true dear brother, but I unlike you will rest peacefully and not in the deepest circle of hell."

"What is hell but a tale made by the church to scare men into being good. It is nothing more than an adult version of Santa Clause. Tell me dear brother, do you believe in Santa? "

"No, but I believe than you will get what you deserve in the end."

Cody laughs at this remark, he shakes his head and drops the remaining roses in his hand. One by one they tumble to the Earth in a divine manner, Tristan watches them fall and then looks up to his brother and a hatred that can not be matched.

"Ah, my dear Tristan, still eluded into thinking that good always overcomes evil... "

Cody grabs Tristan by the jacket and pulls him close, no longer in a playful manner, but in a serious and sadistic one. Cody mutters in a barely audible whisper.

"Do not be a fool! You name me evil, so I assume evil and you assume good, if this is a battle then there must be casualties of war. Gio is nothing but a weak casualty that thought that good always concured evil... I am evil personified. Do not make the mistake into thinking you can defeat me. As far as your concerned, I am immortal. Do not dare test me. "

Cody releases Tristan and then seems to regain his composure. Tristan looks at the man before him, and for the first time in his life, he's scared. He is...he is...evil personified. Tristan darted his eyes from Cody and looked around at the graveyard around him. Many souls have been laid to rest here, but are they resting? If they died anything like Gio, they are wide awake. Tristan shakes his fear and looks again at Cody.

"Do not think that I will sit idle by and let you get away with the murder of my uncle."

"You have sat there idle for 5 years, what makes a difference now? What are you going to do to stop me? I had to drag you here just to repay your debt the the company Gio started but I revolutionized. I own you. You forget who got you the job in EPW anyway. You forget what I done to help you. You forget to tell people what I have done for you but jump at the chance to tell my wrongs. I sent tapes for you and used my connections you otherwise would haven't gotten. Tell me I am lieing and I will tell you you are a fool. I have no idea why I helped you, maybe I felt sorry for you, but nonetheless I helped and you owe me. Now...you will wrestle this last match or...well you have no other choice. "

"Oh, don't I? You try and stop me from leaving. I dare you. You haven't made me...I made myself, my talent has gotten me where I am now."

Cody laughs hard and long, then he suddenly stops.

"I have gotten you into EPW, your talent has spoke for itself. You are at the bottom in EPW, it took time just to get you in that place and you think you deserve to be there? That is truly ignorant. You deserve to be wrestling at the bottom of the ladder in RDW, you don't even deserve to stink up the lower card matches with your trash of a persona. "

He's right...I don't deserve EPW. I don't deserve this sucess. Why am I here? What have I done to deserve this? Tristan looks into the eyes of a quite pleased Cody. Tristan thinks of the man that stood before him. I am in his debt...that is the only reason I am here. He killed my uncle and yet I am here doing him a favor. Oh how wretched the world is. I have to do him this one last favor, if not I am not of honor. Oh wait, I can give a shit about honor.

"Fuck you. I thought I was going to help you, I thought I owed you one last favor. I owe you shit. You owe me a uncle. You are a fucked up son of a bitch and if I didn't want to face jail time I would kill you right here where you stand and let your blood drain down into Gio's grave and finally he would have his revenge. The only favor I am going to do for you is the favor of not killing you right now. You get out of my motherfucking sight before I grant you the luxury of living any longer. "

Cody stares at Tristan in awe. Cody then smirks.

"You have balls, kid. You are truly my brother...Sadly though balls are the one thing that will save you now. I ,unlike you, have killed and I feel I must again. "

Tristan is blinded at the gleam of light that has now appeared off of Cody's jacket pocket. It is a gun. Cody smirks and looks at the gun in odd delight. Is he going to kill me? I know he will. He has killed once for a small reason, why not kill now for a huge reason? Cody raises the gun to Tristan's head.

"Hmm. Life is too boring when you have everything. Why should I suffer here when I can be gone an know you will suffer. Oh, by the way... "

Cody points at the street where cops are arriving. Cody grabs Tristan's hand and puts it on the gun.

"Have fun in prison and don't drop the soap. "

Cody points the gun at his head and pulls the trigger and with that a rush of blood and gore. The cop car stops dead in the parking lot and two cops rush out. Tristan eyes them and drops the gun and then begins to sprint into a run as fast as he could go. Wow, this is just my day. The sharpest lives are truly the deadliest to lead. Tristan was about to start the biggest adventure of his life. Can he handle it? You will soon find out.

And a Promo RP:

Darkness fell upon the cemetery in the most useful fashion, for it covered all the little details that I wish not to encompass tonight, the night of nights, my night, the night of the second coming. It’s funny how the things we hold precious lie so close to us, my parents were so close to me, I could reach and touch their very flesh any day that I wanted, but did I? No, I assumed they would be there the next day; well that was a tragic ending. I guess that’s what happens when you assume. Anyway, this isn’t about them any longer, it’s about another indulgence that I long for, it’s so close, I can taste it, and it taste oddly similar to that of the clit from the freshest virgin.

There is a stir in the darkness, a swift of the mighty cloak if you will. This may be a very bloodcurdling sight at nighttime, where it’s so gloomy and all the birds cease to sing, all your nightmares arise, but what are you afraid of? My nightmare began along time ago, and it has haunted me till this very cemetery, I don’t expect my pain to ever end, I do, however expect to gain what I want in this world by grabbing it by the motherfucking horns. Figure of speech my ass; this is as real as it has ever gotten for me, to my delusional mind, the thing I seek has the sharpest horns imaginable.

There it is, the source of all this ruckus and commotion, it’s just me. I’m just a wondering soul in the land of fucking oz, except, no this isn’t oz, this is the hell that has haunted my psyche, since I was 17 years old.

Hmm, there I am, but a shadow of my former self, though I am complete and sane.

Look, I seem to be touching a grave with an intense passion matched only by the hearts of seniors on their last game. Isn’t Tristan the poetic one?

Is that what I think I see? Oh, yes it is, I’m looking this way, right into the face of the ever degrading camera. We’ll looks like I have something to say, it’s either my time to shine or to fail miserably like those that loved me before. Oh, the anticipation is killing me, it’s the kind that seems to last perpetually, such as a day in high school. Oh sorry to go on, I’m sure your dieing to listen to my words, so am I…so am I.

“There’s a funny thing about phobias, they are all around us. Spiders, dogs, death, and for Matt Hazor, the biggest fear is defeat. Don’t let your ego blind you though Matt, you will never exit my tongue and mouth again after these words. Many of you all wonder why Matt Hazor has left our little slice of paradise; do you really need to ask? Two words, Tristan Kist, led Hazor running like the petrified little bitch he is. I hate you Matt Hazor, but you’re intelligent.”

Oh this is it, the build up. I got the crowd asking for more, Tristan knows drama. I smile at the notion of Hazor being intelligent, I walk around the grave stone, gazing at the words and then refocus my attention.

“Why am I praising you? You are the bright one that knows when your time is up. Most of the others are still waiting and bleeding for a chance at the Ultimate Edge title. You were top dog, and you left it all behind because Hazor, you knew Triple X was coming for you. I have chased you out of my way from my Ultimate Edge title, the one I have been waiting for, there is no one in my way now…well almost no one.”

This is the part where I don’t ever mention Hazor again; it’s not a big lost. I look at the grave again; can’t I get my eyes off of it? I could, but I haven’t looked at this grave in some time, it’s like a car accident, you drive by and you don’t want to look but you catch the glimpse of the dead charred bodies being pulled from the vehicle and you can’t stop looking while you say your little prayer to your lord. I don’t say my prayers any longer, doesn’t help bring the dead back, and that’s all I really crave. Now, I am my own Messiah, I give and I taketh away just as all was given and taken from me before. I control my own destiny now; I won’t sit back and let someone take charge of my fate any longer. If I am doomed to hell, I planned to convey others into those very depths as well. I will be responsible for my opposition’s Armageddon as I am accountable for my own. I plan to speak my mind on these hours of darkness. There I go again, rambling on with my sweet rants...

“Felipe Salarose, are you really assuming the position of “Gift of the Gods”? Do you really find yourself so special that you think that God would consider it a gift to grace us with your presence? Get the fuck off your own cock. Let’s get more real than
The Real World, you are not the “gods’ gift”, you rely your saving grace upon Gods you can’t see. Don’t fall for false advertisement Salarose, it’s not real. There aren’t gods up there inspecting you; there is only one God that you should concern yourself with at Retaliation, on one true messiah, Triple X. So, throw out your polytheistic views and indulge yourself in the messiah’s teachings. Your first lesson will be to bow before me and take the thrashing I give to you, and just…lie down. The pain will last, but what you’re desired for with take merely three seconds. Will you make the right choice? Don’t try and be brave, I will make damn sure and destroy your life, just as G.O.D has done for your career. Now to other pressing matters… ”

There’s a lot of anger in there isn’t there? There is a cornucopia of this hostility yet to be unleashed. As you shall soon witness, there are others I have to take my pain out on, so many others. Is it me vs. the world? Fuck the world; I will be there to make damn sure that I will be the vanquisher in this dire situation.

I walk around the grave and reveal the text:

In Loving Memory of Giovanni Alfred Kist
December 11, 1956-December 2, 1998

“Se le rotture facessero una scala, ed i heartaches fanno un vicolo, cammineremmo il percorso a cielo e gli porteremmo la sede ancora.”

(If tears would make a staircase, and heartaches make a lane, we'd walk the path to heaven and bring you home again.)​

I look at the grave longingly, as I continue the tragedy…

“T.R. Martin, a rookie, looking to make a name for himself. When you think of life, you think of everything that was done to bring you down, to stop you from standing tall. A scapegoat of the former Ultimate Edge champion, a person I know nothing about, and he knows everything about me. Martin, I have heard you’re actually not new at all. Have you heard that little anecdote? I've heard from people your just Chris Cage, I’ve heard your Danny English, and hell I even heard you were Ruppy. I don’t know who you had to blow to get past the Ultimate Edge standing and get a title shot your first mach, when I have been working 3 months for it. Does it matter though? No, come Retaliation I don’t care if your Ruppy, Danny English, Chris Cage, Johnny Cage, Johnny Quest, the quest for the holy grail, or Jesus Christ himself, you aren’t going to stop me from captivating the Ultimate Edge Championship. So, fight until your little heart explodes. Literally, just go somewhere and die, it’ll make it easier on your family instead of watching you get killed first hand.”

I move from Gio’s grave over to the side, the camera is now facing two unmarked graves. Tristan begins to smirk again. Do you think our little talk was sufficient? No, me either, that’s why I’m still not finalized.

“Salarose and Martin, I am a wanderer of the night, and I can’t leave until I find a way out, I now know my way out, Ultimate Edge. Isn’t it ironic the only way out of my prison is a cage? I thought you’d find it humorous, what is even funnier is that my answer will be your escape from the cage, as I toss your caucuses out of my ring and claim my belt. Fear not, you will have a prison, and your prison is with my Uncle, rotting in a grave. Sleep well, because Ultimate Edge will be your hell.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back