Triple H to voice The Incredible Hulk!

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
Triple H and Stephanie McMahon visited the Marvel Experience in Dallas, Texas today before RAW. It turns out that Triple H will be voicing The Incredible Hulk in the Marvel Experience tour. There's an interview with Triple H about voicing Hulk at the link below. For more information on the traveling attraction, visit TheMarvelExperienceTour.com.

Watch this!
http://downloads.byp.com/Marvel_Experience_Triple_H_60_SP66420_REV_4_MM

TRIPLE H SMASH!!!!!

B7vo8jgCAAA8GoL.jpg

the rock, cm punk, triple h - kinda wish disney (marvel/abc/espn) got the WWE television contracts, not to mention how often Jimmy Kimmel's show features wrestling clips.

CM Punk is going to complain that he has been working his ass off to be the voice of The Hulk and HHH just walks in and Marvel just hands him the role.

HHH: Why is Hulk smashing things? Why doesn't he just marry the daughter of the things he wants to smash and eventually he have power over said thing?

Is Hulk going to be an ex-con trying to make good with his daughter?

Don't forget to tip your waitress.

CM Punk is going to complain that he has been working his ass off to be the voice of The Hulk and HHH just walks in and Marvel just hands him the role.

HHH: Why is Hulk smashing things? Why doesn't he just marry the daughter of the things he wants to smash and eventually he have power over said thing?

Is Hulk going to be an ex-con trying to make good with his daughter?

Don't forget to tip your waitress.

I think his Thor character might slip into pipe-bomb mode at some point. He's got a shooting addiction, ironically.

I think his Thor character might slip into pipe-bomb mode at some point. He's got a shooting addiction, ironically.

"Your arms are too short to box with a Norse god."
"Do I have your devotion now?"
"I'm the best in all the worlds."

Knowing Punk, Thor will now have black hair, a piss-yellow shirt and some strange "GTS"-lettering behind every thrown lightning bolt.

"Your arms are too short to box with a Norse god."
"Do I have your devotion now?"
"I'm the best in all the worlds."

Knowing Punk, Thor will now have black hair, a piss-yellow shirt and some strange "GTS"-lettering behind every thrown lightning bolt.

It'll be especially strange when he descends from the skies to 'Cult of personality'.

After hearing this news, my mind went immediately to this DX promo from their feud with the Legacy:

HHH: Cody, you're a comic book nerd, right? You know The Incredible Hulk, right? When he's the big green monster and then when he's his alter ego, Bob Barker...
HBK: His alter ego isn't Bob Barker, it's Bruce Banner. Bruce Banner.
HHH: So you know how like when he's Bruce Banner and he's all calm and relaxed? Then the monster stays away. But when...Bruce Banner gets angry, then the monster comes out.

Not likely, but HHH offered up Steph as a bargaining chip & the fine folks at Marvel never pass up an opportunity for free blowjobs from a billion dollar princess. They usually have to pay $50 a pop for part-time strippers or the cost of a plane ticket to Thailand & that runs the risk of unwanted ladyboy action, so this was a big deal for them.

This just in...

Marvel upset with how Paul Levesque is being booked by Triple H, so they have pulled Paul from any future appearances.

Seriously though... does this mean Orton gets to be Gambit in the next X-Men movie? If so, I'm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back