TNA Semi-Final, Match 2: The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers vs. The Headshrinkers

The Rougeau Brothers vs. The Headshrinkers

• Rougeau

• Headshrinkers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place int he TNA Region, in the six sided ring

The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers (Jaqcue and Raymond Rougeau)
rougeau.html

vs.

the Headshrinkers (Samu and Fatu)
11.jpg

I am very tempted to vote Headshrinkers. I don't believe the Rougeaus have much offense to hurt the big guys. They come up against the same problem that every team so far has faced against them IMO.

I like the Rogeaus, but I just couldn't see them sustaining an affective offense against the Headshrinkers. The Headshrinkers were a very unorthodox team and they would be able to outlast anything that the Rougeaus could throw at them.

While I've made it very clear that I am a big fan of 80s speed teams like Strike Force and the Rougeaus, the Samoans take this. Was was said, the Rougeaus just don't have the offense to make this work. The Shrinkers were by no means a bad team and they have the gold to prove it. They take it here in a decent match.

I like the Rougeaus and campaigned to get them here, but I don't think they can overcome the unusual style and power of the Headshrinkers. They are a very good team, but I could see the Headshrinkers preventing the brothers from working together very effectively and doing the damage

This is a very odd matchup, especially this late in the round. I'm glad to see that one of these relatively forgotten teams will make it to the finals of a region.

I'm going to take the Headshrinkers, even though on paper I think the Rougeaus are a better team. This matchup just suits the Shrinkers more then the brothers. The Headshrinkers were pure strength and brutality, and I really think that that one dimensional style is a bit too much for a more finesse team like the Rougeaus to handle. Plus, the Headshrinkers, while bigger, will utilize the six sided ring moreso then the French Canadians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back