TNA Round 3, Match 4: The Nasty Boyz vs. The Headshrinkers

The Nasty Boys vs. The Headshrinkers

• The Nasty boys

• Headshrinkers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The Following match takes place in a TNA Six sided ring with TNA Rules.

The Nasty Boyz (Brian Knobbs and Jerry Saggs)
02.jpg

vs.

The Headshrinkers (Fatu and Samu)
03.jpg

What an odd match-up to have in a TNA style ring...

Anyway, seeing that these two teams are both former WWF Tag Team Champions (a few reigns between them) that just barely missed each other in terms of era, I'm intregued by this match.

I went with the Headshrinkers. Both teams were pretty ruthless and dangerous. Both were brawling teams. But I think that there are two factors that put the Shrinkers over.

1. The Nasty Boys were a very unorthodox team, using a lot of punches and kicks to the head. The Headshrinkers didn't get hurt with head attacks. So that neutralizes quite a bit of the Nasty's offense.

2. Jimmy Hart's interference won the Nasty's a lot of matches. With Afa on the outside, Hart wouldn't dare try anything. Afa was far more intimidating than "The Mouth of the South."

It's an interesting match. I go with the Shrinkers.

Nasty Boyz were a good power team but the Headshrinkers were stronger at that aspect so the Nasty Boyz would have to go to plan B, which other than cheating is something they didn't have.

I'm surprised about the poll results. Nasty Boyz were just more popular, even if you don't go into all that hard head guffins that Irish was on about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back