TNA Match 6: The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers vs. the Eliminators

Rougeua Brothers vs. Eliminators

• Rougeaus

• Eliminators

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All matches take place inside of the six sided ring.

The Rougaeu Brothers are Jacque and Raymond Rougeau from 1986-1990.

The Eliminators are the team of Perry Saturn and John Kronnus from 1995-1997.

OOO this is tough. The Rougeaus are great small guys while the Eliminators were more precision. The Eliminators though I think would be at a disadvantage because in ECW they rarely had to actually tag out and could double team their opponents. If its a standard match, I'd give the Rougeaus a great chance, but I think the power and burtality of the Eliminators is too much here for the Brothers, giving it to them.

Rougeaus. No question.

Jacques Rougeau alone was one of the smartest and most technically sound wrestlers in the WWF for MANY years. Even playing that goofy Mountie gimmick. He's also, by himself, one of the greatest tag team wrestlers of all time. Since this is not in an ECW ring, the Eliminators lose thier only hope - they have no home field advantage.

The Rougeaus get my vote, they were a brilliant tag team and a lot better than the Eliminators IMO. Also, like other posters have stated, The Eliminators are out of their element without their ECW environment, so they are going to have to stick with the normal rules this time around.

With a vote of 9-5, the Rougeaus move on over the Eliminators.

My Thoughts:
I liked the Eliminators, but I liked them because they were a potential train wreck to happen every time in the match. i was impressed with their athleticism and total eliminatino, but I can't count how many times those two botched their own finishing move. The Rougeaus should win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back