TNA in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J-Slim

Look RAW is 2 hours ans SmackDown is 2 hours and ECW is soon going to turn to 2 hours how will TNA compete against 3 of Vince McMahons shows? Even if TNA turns to 2 hours it's still in trouble.

TNA is not going out of biz and TNA isnt even ready to compete with WWE and your right if they do get that level it will be hard for them to complete but who knows? Maybe Tna with have more than just impact! when it competes with the WWE

I'm not dissing anyone of those shows it's just that even if TNA changes to 2 hours it has a lot of competition.

hmm your right but as i said TNA very well when it gets up to WWE's status could put WWE out of biz(ill pay money to see that)

J-Slim said:
Look RAW is 2 hours ans SmackDown is 2 hours and ECW is soon going to turn to 2 hours how will TNA compete against 3 of Vince McMahons shows? Even if TNA turns to 2 hours it's still in trouble.

2 hours times 3 shows = 17 minutes of actual wrestling

17 minutes of wrestling but the other minutes are Entertainment.

So what if Vince has three 2hr shows? Lets take a real good look at what those shows are--SD hasn't been relavent to anything worthwhile in ages and probably never will again, SD part 2(its not ECW, PERIOD!) is a joke filled with guys they move around from other shows because they can't think of anything else to do with them...not to mention the fact that other than Sabu they dont even push the old ECW talent that they have available. That just leaves RAW, filled with stupid skits, Vince always finding new ways to pull his pants down and show his ass, Diva searches, male cheerleaders, no talent heavyweights and nothing new or innovative at all. Its painfully predictable and what action they do have is very limited and dull.
TNA will compete as long as they play to their strenghts like the X-Division. They are about great wrestling, not great spectacle. Their matches are already more innovative and more dynamic than anything WWE has to offer.
As long as Vince continues to shoot himself in the foot with lackluster shows, TNA will have the opportunity to open a lot of peoples eyes to something new. A welcome change indeed.

Ok!!! TNA has better Wrestling than WWE but WWE has way better Entertainment than TNA. That's why it's called World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT.

J-slim what are you, 3 maybe 4. WWF are you too young or just to stupid to remember that, world WRESTLING federation. the key word WRESTLING, what vince has now is RASSLIN and RASSLIN is what entertains little morons like you, I tried to watch WWECW, it sucked i tried to watch RAW, again it sucked 2 hours of show and one ok match of wrestling. SMACKDOWN, take is all they have left, and he is jobbing to KAHLI

so if you like to watch that dribble go ahead

Look! Akine I'm just saying that Vince doesn't give a shit about Wrestling just the ratings ok? So calm down. TNA is wrestling WWE is maybe some wrestling but also Entertainment. Calm down.

Ratings, ok if that is waht he cares about why hasn't he fixed the blunder known as smackdown, or did he ignore those ratings, i am sorry for my outburst, but i am not a little kid i do not want to watch little kid wrestling anymore,i dont want to see DX again. I want the days of wrestling back and less entertainment kinda like it was when they were being pushed by WCW and ECW

I agree with U about DX I hate this new DX too but if U want Wrestling see TNA if U want Entertainment with some Wrestling see WWE. I see both cuz I just don't want just pure Wrestling. Atleast put a little entertainment to it but hey that's just me.

Well hat made WWF so big was the fact that it had a great mix of both, you would get some entertainment which the wrestling fans could sit through and then the wrestling.

The truth of the matter is the average wrestling fan of the wrestling boom doesn't watch wrestling anymore. I've all but given up on WWE. The average wrestling fans are dying for something new.

Something fresh. And wrestling fans are dying to see great wrestling matches or else they'd turn off wrestling all together and watch CSI or something...oh wait they already are.

The Soap Opera thing worked years ago but Vince and the WWE need to change with times...they used to be good at stepping up their game but with no competition...no stepping up.

TNA has great wrestling...interesting characters...believable storylines and the best PPVs of 2006. While TNA can't compete with WWE head to head on production value it beats it on wrestling.

And thats why people are tuning in slowly but surely to TNA. TNA will one day step up to compete with WWE and if Vince isn't ready he'll be taken by suprise and TNA will surpase him.

He need to upgrade and inovate now. And I'm not talking about Khali or Fertig the Vampire. He needs to upgrade on wrestling and innovative PPV.

Akine82 said:
Well hat made WWF so big was the fact that it had a great mix of both, you would get some entertainment which the wrestling fans could sit through and then the wrestling.

The simple fact that less time is spent on wrestling than entertainment is this: Vinnie Mac is just playing it this way because he can. Up to this point, there has been no serious competition for WWE for the past 5 or 6 years, so Vinnie is not going to push his talent because he doesn't have to. Why risk injuries to your roster when you could just fill the hours with sketches, Divaa Searches, etc.? Apparently people are still watching, despite all the changes.

I'm right there with you in saying that WWE was at its best when there was actual competition and they had to put a quality product on display, with just as much focus on wrestling as entertainment. The reason WWE is getting lazy is because with no one ahead of them or breathing down their neck, they can afford to be lazy - they're still "the only game in town" as far as a lot of wrestling fans are concerned. Even though I'm a big fan of TNA and I enjoy watching other promotions when I can, I have to admit this.

Once TNA gets a two-hour timeslot where they can put their full roster on display, and once they bring in another big name or two, the fans of professional wrestling will definitely start to take notice, and so will WWE - maybe it will put an end to all this Diva Search crap once and for all. With TNA seemingly gaining in popularity every week, maybe the time is just around the corner.

J-Slim said:
Ok!!! TNA has better Wrestling than WWE but WWE has way better Entertainment than TNA. That's why it's called World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT.
Yeah, World WRESTLING Entertainment.

And it's pretty much called World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT because they aren't allowed to use WWF, if they could they would.

J-Slim said:

TNA is not trying to compete with WWE, they are giving wrestling fans an alternative. No way a 4-5 year old company could even think about competing with a company the level of WWE at such an early stage. I for one enjoy both, they are so different there's no way to compare them. We should just sit back and enjoy. It's really tough to complain when not to long ago we had 2 nights of wrestling to watch and now we have 4, and every once in a while 5.

And that's not even close to the reason its called WWE. Vince got sued for using WWF and had to change it because he lost the court battle with the World Wildlife F(oundation or und, not sure which).

wwe rules, tna sucks, nuttin good on tna. go wwe, once vince brings back the wwf logos, and its no longer wwe, it will go back to the old ways.

IF u think that ur lost ^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Wwe has slide to the depths of despair i for example will always watch WWE programming but that does not mean i am happy with it, Im starting to hate wrestling very much.
Its sad that the only wrestling Fix i get is the occasional good raw or 1 fucking Tna ppv a month which blows everything Raw SD and WWE PPV did in one day

well one thing tna trys to push fat joe to much hes not a star he someone if he was on wwe he would be the one every one would fight on there first raw show to beat on and have a easy win you know like when any new star comes they put them up to fight those guys you never knew where on there,

dude if samoa joe is that bad then why is :wwf: tryin to rip him off with the whole umaga thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back