TNA in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tna's roster is like half the roster of 1 of wwe's shows!!!they wont be able to compete with wwe for a while and if they try the wwe has already showed that they can go head to head with other companies and come out on top......i like tna and i watch it but i still have always liked wwe and i give it a chance even though smackdown sucks now and raw has the gayfer squad i still enjoy it!!!

In all reality, entertainment = money and having all the money = dominance. TNA will have puro wrestling fans and people tired of Vince's antics, but the majority of people who can put up with some bullshit and just want to be entertained by the gimmicks they love will watch WWE. I'm not bashing I'm just doubting, and all I have to say is good luck TNA, as competition is good for both businesses.

ShaneRamlall said:
TNA wont go down to easy if they do go down which they wont.You just got to believe in them...

Thats true, TNA is not gonna go down without a fight, and I hope they become competiton for WWE because, I honestly miss the good old days of competition, and hopefully a ne chapter will begin in the Monday Night Wars, or perhaps Friday Night War with SmackDown! you never know.

There doing good.So I can absolutely guarantee that they will be competition.I mean how can they not be.There starting to travel a bit now for their ppvs...

This topic may have been talked about many times. If that's the case, I'm sorry, but this needs to be said... Well it's obvious that if we'll EVER going to see great wrestling again, TNA must step up and become a huge threat to the WWE. We all know that Vince is a great innovator when it comes to wrestling, storylines, whatever. Examples of this were the austin-mcmahon angle, hell in the cell, elimination chamber, the invasion angle, whatever. But Vince is now becomming like all the other business companies who buy out thier competition or licesening... they start to become stale. Such as the current state now. Many of you guys say that "Vince Sucks" "He doesn't know crap about wrestling" whatever. But why usually step up your game when there isn't any need to. Fans are still buying pay per views, and going to arenas. ratings are still going up. You can't really blame wwe fans for being loyal to Vince, they've been through hell and back for so many years that it would be hard to leave such an relationship to go to TNA, even if the matches are better and more innovative than the guys in the WWE. But getting to the topic at hand, remember how Madden always step up to the occassion when they had to deal with the likes of NFL 2K1, Gameday, NFL Blitz? But now that Madden is the only game in town that has the NFL license, even THEY have gone stale (and any real Madden fan in here knows it's true) but we still buy it every year because we've been loyal to the franchise for so many years (and the fact that it's the only football game in town) Now if they have some more competition, we'll see a lot more innovative stuff happening... just like the wwe. Now i'm not taking any sides on who's better, but i miss those days of one upsmanship. And if we're ever gonna see those great wrestling days again TNA MUST BEAT WWE! and I think that road will begin at Bound For Glory at the same city WWE's gonna host Wrestlemania, in Detroit (How's that for irony) Anyway, sorry for the long rant, please post your opinions, good or bad.

J-Slim said:
Ok!!! TNA has better Wrestling than WWE but WWE has way better Entertainment than TNA. That's why it's called World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT.

no way that a show like TNA is better then WWE cant you realise it gets hard when you've been running for so long?

I never said TNA is better than tha WWE cuz WWE is still better than TNA but TNA has a chance of being better than tha WWE in like 5 more years.

J-Slim said:
I never said TNA is better than tha WWE cuz WWE is still better than TNA but TNA has a chance of being better than tha WWE in like 5 more years.

It may take alot longer for TNA to get in the same league as WWE because it didn't take WWE 5 years to get where they are, it took Vince many years, to get to the top, and TNA will face their ups/down's as WWE throughout the years.

TNA in 5 years may have a lot more better Wrestling than tha WWE but tha WWE is still better.

J-Slim said:
TNA in 5 years may have a lot more better Wrestling than tha WWE but tha WWE is still better.

They could have better wrestling than WWE in 3, 4 or even 10 years, but the matter of the fact is without the $$$, TNA will not get any farther than they are right now.

TNA won't get more money than Vince and tha WWE it just won't happen.

Danbrogo619 said:
hmm your right but as i said TNA very well when it gets up to WWE's status could put WWE out of biz(ill pay money to see that)

TNA WILL NEVER PUT WWE OUT OF BUSINESS

to even think such a thing is possible is stupid

the only reason wcw was able to compete with wwe was because it had ted turners money funding it

while ecw was kickass it was never a threat to wwe or wcw no matter what anyone says

if someone with alot of money funds tna then it has a chance to compete with wwe

although i dont see anyone beating vince because he is a great business man and when it comes to wrestling vince cant be beat

well tna is backed by a multinational company so if they got to the point where they were able to compete with wwe i think they mite give them the money and spike tv may chip in aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back