TNA Impact 2

MCMG

King Of The Ring
The first TNA game was somewhat of a failure with many deeming it as one of the worst wrestling games ever. I enjoyed parts of the game but overall it was far from complete.

They are defiantly making a sequel and i believe that its was meant to come out this year. Personally i feel the game could be very enjoyable and with the range of matches TNA itself have the game should be very good.

Does anyone else care about TNA Impact 2 or after the first one is it impossible to get excited for

Well first of all would be in TNA's best interest TNA to get into the Video Game market. It's a great way for them to grow their product to a wider fanbase, especially if you put Hogan on the cover. It's also good for the Wrestling game genre to have another company with national TV exposure to try and compete with Smackdown vs. RAW (no, they won't beat SVR, bu they'll at least try). It's just too bad this isn't happening.

There's no game being talked about, nor is there any coming out. TNA iMPACT 2 was Midway's sequel to TNA iMPACT, but when Midway closed, any hope for that game to come out ceased to be (thank god, because it likely would have been just as shit as iMPACT 1). Apparently the rights to TNA games were picked up by SouthPeak Games (I never heard of them either) when Midway sold everything in bankruptcy in 2009, and they apparently even released a DS/PSP game in June of 2010 (TNA iMPACT: Cross The Line). This game has received no reviews from critics in the 10 months the game was released, and I just heard of it for the first time now. That should tell you how good the game is. In all honesty, I think they just took something that Midway was working on and released it (adding Hogan).

Also, your post lacks any evidence of such a thing happening. THe only thing I saw when seaching all over for such a game was a post on IGNs boards linking some wrestling site making a post about it in January of last year.

Basically, TNA isn't coming out with a video game, and it damn sure isn't being released this calendar year. The only thing I was able to find was an iPad/iPhone game that was coming out 2nd quarter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back