TNA Ask a Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a dumb question, but does anyone know why Shane Douglas isn't wrestling anymore? I didn't know if he permanently injured himself or if he just retired? Any help would be appreciated.

well i heard that he might start negotiating in 2007 after his movie and law and order and stuff are over, just wanted to see if u heard anythin

This might be a dumb question, but does anyone know why Shane Douglas isn't wrestling anymore? I didn't know if he permanently injured himself or if he just retired? Any help would be appreciated.
Not dumb at all. He had a serious addiction to painkillers that he successfully went through rehab for (according to reports, although you never know in this business). This is one of the prime motivators for his recent weight gain in the last couple of years. He had to manage a hell of a lot of pain that he'd spent years masking with meds, so he wasn't able to continue. Bummer, though, because he had a hell of a personality and was a great ring general in ECW.

oh, oops, my bad

can anyone tell me if Tomko is ever going to actully wrestle in TNA?, you'd think they'd put him and Christian in a tag match or something

Well no one answered your question so I'll take the time to do it. He wrestled Abyss in a Impact main event. He lost via DQ when Cage got involved. Cage was put in one of those King of The Mountain cages. Angle got slammed into the cage by Joe thus dropping the key. Cornette gave Angle the job of making sure Cage didn't try to weasel himself out of the cage. So Angle dropped the key. Cage picked it up. Unlocked the cage and attacked Abyss. So yeah he had a match and I'm sure he'll have many more in the near future.

I've got a question for you TNA fans, I've only recently started watching TNA iMPACT! and I like what I see very much.

My question is, what PPV event would you guys reccommend to start off with that really captures what TNA is all about? I'd really like to order one but I'm not sure which to choose.

TNA always has a few really good quality wrestling match's on each card. There is'nt really a specialty P.P.V. like WWE's Royal Rumble or Survivor Series. If you're looking for an individual match I'd go for Triple X vs. A.M.W. in 6 Side's Of Steel from Turning Point (I think) in 2004.

No don't think so Jake, the only times I see it is 10pm on saturdays, and the PPVs at 9pm on the wednesday after the sunday they are made.

Has Dixie Carter always been that main backer for TNA and also anyone know where i can find some LAX logos??

Has Dixie Carter always been that main backer for TNA and also anyone know where i can find some LAX logos??

Dixie was at the marketing company promoting TNA when it started (or early to the start) as an "NWA affiliate." She saw that TNA could succeed with financial backing and when a financial partner of TNAs backed out she spoke to her father who is head of Panda Energy (a multi-billion dollar company) about acquiring TNA.

I don't know offhand where you can get an LAX logo but I'm sure if you google around you'll find something.

When Samoa Joe wins the title (probably at Lockdown), who do you think will be his opponent in his next feud ?

Why exactly is TNA so ******ed? ANd is there any way the WWE can just put it out of its misery?

Why exactly is TNA so ******ed? ANd is there any way the WWE can just put it out of its misery?

This isn't the thread for that BS, stop spamming.

I've got a legit question, Do you guys think that TNA will fall down the path of WCW with it's hierarchy booking committee? Since Jeff Jarrett has so much clout over booking and where the angles go, do you guys think it's a bit unfair to have him still be in the main events? Kind of seems like how Nash and Hall were running the WCW when they jumped ship to there.

For some reason it wont let me post new thread so i'll ask my question here

I was just watching TNA on cable and it showed a promo before the main event (the only people i remember in the promo was rhino and ron 'the truth' killings) but basically the promo aired before the main event of the night, which was the 8-man tag match

Team 3 D, Ron 'the truth' Killings and Rhino
VS
Jeff Jarret, Abyss and AMW (i think its AMW)

Anyway, if someone knows the episode i'm talking about, what was the song that played during the promo? it was really good.

My question is does anybody think they will ever create a tv title. In wcw the tv title was imo used really well early on and help est. talent. Has anybody heard or read anything about them maybe doing so???

Personally I dont see the point. The X-Division is a perfectly good title to have as a mid-card title. It's not a Cruiserweight title it's more of a title for good wrestler's. If TNA introduced a mid card title the X-Title would'nt be as valuable and superstar's like Tomko & Steiner would be given title's.

My question is does anybody think they will ever create a tv title

Definatly not a TV Title, but they only have a 6 year contract to use the NWA Title, so I can see them making a TNA Title soon.

Questions like "do you think they will ever create a TV title?" do not have a definite answer and thus do not belong in this thread.

I guess sorry for the open ended question, but Thanks for the info. I didn't know that tna had a contact with the nwa either. Mr sam without bashing I would also like to say Not one person on these forums works for or has ever worked for tna. Unless a question is about who won which title from who, or what ppv did this happen on then Nobody can answer. Nobody on these forums(And i don't care how many dirt sheets you read) can ever tell me the inside working of any fed and I actually believe it as truth. This is why I hate these forums so much. I've read wrestlezone for like 7 years now and just started posting on these forums. My first thread I posted was in the wwe section and about one of my fav's steve corino. Since I didn't post in the ask a question thread i was banned or punished. So for those I might make mad by not asking a question heres one for ya. When did the nazi's come back to life and inhabit the wrestlezone forums??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back