TNA Ask a Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i know this is going to sound like off the wall bullshxt, but has anyone ever thought about Vince ever being behind TNA?.
No, it is completely impossible. The WWE is a publicly traded company which means they have to make all areas of their finances public and open record. Panda Energy is the same. It has to make all their finances public too. The WWE would have to list TNA as one of their brands, just like they do for ECW and Smackdown, which, of course, they don't. Additionally, Jerry Jarrett and Jeff Jarrett started the promotion, and then sold to Panda Energy, who used TNA as a tax write off. So, when Panda energy turns in their taxes, they use TNA as a tax writeoff because TNA loses money.

So, no. There is no possible way that Vince McMahon owns or runs TNA.

Will u ever use ur knockouts for matches or just have them "around"

pro football player who is suspened for the year for his actions off the field and if you want to know more Jake check out the thread Adam "Pacman" Jones thread here in the TNA forum...

NFL? That's that American Football stuff aint it? Any Given Sunday shit? Nah man. I'll just assume he's crap. Nobody's better than Mongo.

NFL ya thats American stuff Jake. Haha well if you hear him hes good and only with two days of training lol

This is actually a serious question for anybody involved with TnA. Has TnA told Pacman Jones and his "posse" that wrestling is fake and the outcome of the matches is predetermined? So, whenever Pacman gets in the ring and gets "beatup" his boys won't pull out their guns and start shooting up the place.

Yes of course TNA has infromed Pacman and his group that wrestling is staged and what happens in the ring is fake. His posse will not go crazy there infact most of his posse will not be allowed there in the backstage area

OK, I haven't been watching TNA very long, but I have noticed all of the Championships. I noticed Tomko with a belt. What belt is it and how did he get it? Also, what is IWGP and how did Kurt Angle get that championship? Please fill me in, thanks.

I took part in their Hard Justice sale, which was $66 after S&H for all 12 2005 ppv dvds and 2 from 2004.

Great deal right?

Monday I got an email confirming my order had been shipped, projected delivery date of the 15th *today*.

No package, fedex shows up around 2 usually so at 4:30 I call them to find out where it is.

They never got it...

So I email TNA asking what's up and am currently awaiting a response...

Any others have bad experiance with TNA? The fact fedex never got it worries me, and I am more worried about not getting the tremendous deal over not getting my money back as I WILL get my $ back no matter what.

Alex~Vab

Edit: thanks for the move and sorry for wrong placement.

Um I havent had any real problems with the as i too order the the Hard Justice speical and all of 2006 DVDS as that was cheap plus i had a code to get 20 percent off my order so it was 40 dollars off which was nice. Though I getting a wee bit upset as i order the victory Road special and it still has not come. I emailed them and they said it will be soon....so I dunno did you check the tracking number of the package?

Yeah the tracking number just says...

"8/13/2007 12:00 AM Nashville, TN Package information transmitted to FedEx"

And as stated above, I called Fedex and the guy said they never actually got the package, only the notice that they were going to and that I should call the company responsible.

Still no VR package on your end? Man this is not looking good =/

Hope this works out for both of us...

Alex~Vab

Ya i think it will be coming soon i mean nowdays they treat packages so carefully now and hopefully we both get what we want and that some TNA DVDS :)

You got that straight =D I just got into TNA a few months ago and hear how 2005 is "The year". Picked up Best of Aj Styles vol 2 and was freaking FLOORED by those matches. Am looking forward to 14 ppvs of greatness :D

Keep me updated with your situation please, either here or via PM. I'll post here with results.

Alex~Vab

OK, I haven't been watching TNA very long, but I have noticed all of the Championships. I noticed Tomko with a belt. What belt is it and how did he get it? Also, what is IWGP and how did Kurt Angle get that championship? Please fill me in, thanks.

The belt Tomko has is the IWGP Tag Team title. He wrestles in Japan and with Gian Bernand (A-Train) he is tag champ. IWGP is a Japaneese wrestling promotion and Kurt Angle is the world champion. He won it from Brock Lesnar.

Can anyone tell me how TNA, is the #2 wrestling promotion in the US, is STILL only on for ONE FREAKING HOUR!!!!!

Can anyone tell me how TNA, is the #2 wrestling promotion in the US, is STILL only on for ONE FREAKING HOUR!!!!!
They now have a second hour, starting October 4th. They were in serious talks with Spike about a second hour when you posted.

What are the terms of Pacman Jones Contract - I.E. not being able to perform
Basically, Pacman is not allowed to do any type of activity that can result in possible. Even simple moves like an arm bar or a clothesline is prohibited. About the only thing he can do is what he is doing now.

TNA in my mind could be the new WCW. It's still pretty young. If we could get WWE fans just to tune for an hour once a week and watch it once a week it would make the ratings boost up. If TNA got a 2 hour show on Monday nights it would start a new monday night war. This would create better storylines and wrestling in booth companys because they would be competing for the ratings. Does anyone else agree?

Does anyone know what is going on with Devon and Bubba? Their was a report a while ago claiming that when their contract expires that they were going to wwe. Is that true and has their been any other reports about this lately?

Does anyone know what is going on with Devon and Bubba? Their was a report a while ago claiming that when their contract expires that they were going to wwe. Is that true and has their been any other reports about this lately?

well i dont know, i dont believe there is an actual answer to this question. But i don't think they would be back because of there age, and the shape of Bubba is in and so forth. But maybe some one else could give a better answer. But i myself havent read anything lately so i would say they wont be back in the WWE

Is there anywhere, other than the PPV's, you can watch TNA in Australia?

I've heard that WWE have barred any other wrestling show to be shown on Foxtel. (WWE have exclusive rights for Foxtel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back