TNA Ask a Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't start watching TNA until it came to Spike, but i see this thing on the internet where Jarret Hits Hogan with a Gutair. So i am just wondering what is up with that, did hogan actually do a shoot for TNA?

No, that was probably from WCW, I don't remember that. Hogan shot on TNA, he just kinda gave his opinions though.

Hogan was supposed to do a match with JJ in TNA while TNA was still doing its weekly PPVs. From memory it was soon after WM 19 and Hogan was done with WWE. He was in Japan wrestling for I think NJPW and he met with JJ there. During a NJPW (if it was indeed NJPW) press conference, they did a segment to hype the upcoming match, where JJ attacked Hogan. However, when the time came for the match, Hogan changed his mind and decided to have one of his infamous "last second injuries" (a knee this time) and got out of the TNA deal. Nothing was ever signed on paper so it was easy for him to get out.

And if someone can answer my post about TNA in the UK I would really really appreciate. I need that info desperately!!!

alright so i was watching the primetime thing. And they announced a fifty greatest moment DVD. So they start naming off some people then they say "And The Immortal Hulk Hogan"? Did hogan work with TNA? If so, for how long?

ek2222 said:
alright so i was watching the primetime thing. And they announced a fifty greatest moment DVD. So they start naming off some people then they say "And The Immortal Hulk Hogan"? Did hogan work with TNA? If so, for how long?

read the post right above yours...

Hogan was supposed to be in a program with Jarrett, but it only went as far as Jarrett atacking him in Japan, which was shown on impact, and then he called him out a few times, but nothing really happened, as hogan and tna couldn't come to terms

is it true that there were several wwe superstars at the TNA Genesis ppv?
I heard Rey Mysterio was there but I don't know for sure, his contract is up in a couple of months, probably before he returns from his injury, and I know he's friends with Konnan

Question- Has Abyss ever wrestle under another name?

I'd like to know somethin... Are TNA events viewable over in Ireland/UK??? Cos I'd like to watch the up-to-date ones instead of re-runs on the frickin Wrestling Channel...

xwave7000 said:
I'd like to know somethin... Are TNA events viewable over in Ireland/UK??? Cos I'd like to watch the up-to-date ones instead of re-runs on the frickin Wrestling Channel...

In the U.K. they are on a one week delay. Impact airs at 6pm on a Sunday and P.P.V.'s aRe on at 8PM.

So is that idea that Angle came up with actually true? The "You won't believe what angle Kurt Angle came up with" thing that was on wrestlezone.

Y 2 Jake said:
Has So Cal Val done anything in T.N.A. other than be a ring girl?
I beleive that she has also done some backstage interveiws and was Borashs co-host on Global Impact(TNAs web show) aswell

I've got a couple of questions

1-what ever happened to the BET thing they were going to do with Truth, and Skipper

2-what ever happened to Elix Skipper?

3-has Abyss ever wrestled under a different name for anothr promotion?

4-is Jeff Jarrett coming back or is he retired now?

1. Does Sting Plan to continue next year or is he planning to finally hng is boots up properly?

2. Are there any plans to change the commentary team?

3. Hvae you looked into aquiring Rey Mysterio Jr?

4. What do you invisage as TNA's future? Where do you see TNA being in 5 years time if you continue the way your going?

I was wondering if anyone has been to the TNA iMPACT! tapings? I'm back home from college for a few weeks, and I want to go see TNA this Monday (12/18) . I read this on TNA's website's forum:

2. How can I attend a Pay-Per-View or “iMPACT!” taping?
TNA’s Pay-Per-View and “iMPACT!” events are held at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida at Soundstage 21.Tickets are free for both guests of Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure theme parks, as well as the public. Seating is based on availability. Doors open at 6pm with a bell time of 6:45 p.m. Free parking is available at the Universal Orlando parking garage after 6pm. For more information on seating, call the Universal Studios hotline at 407-224-6000.

I was wondering how large the lines are and how early I should go to get a good seat. Any feedback is appreciated.

1. Does Sting Plan to continue next year or is he planning to finally hng is boots up properly?

2. Are there any plans to change the commentary team?

3. Hvae you looked into aquiring Rey Mysterio Jr?

4. What do you invisage as TNA's future? Where do you see TNA being in 5 years time if you continue the way your going?

1. Sting will go 1 more year
2. No
3. Impossible
4. That is a question that leads to further discussion

1. Sting will go 1 more year
2. No
3. Impossible
4. That is a question that leads to further discussion

Those Answers all be it could be correct are not definate. The Poster who asked these questions is obviously a little confused about this Thread. We are not TNA Insiders, we know only fact about TNA, we couldnt tell you how long Sting is going to go for, because only he probably knows. TNA may have looked into chaging the Announcers Team, or signing Rey Mysterio, we just dont know, they are not questions ANYONE on this Forum is capable of Answering.

why did tna change from a 4 sided ring to a 6. and why is a 'high profile' ex wcw and wwe wrestler kevin nash not pushed as a nwa champian.

er and who do you think will be the next wwe wrestlers to come to tna and which tna could go to wwe.

why is a 'high profile' ex wcw and wwe wrestler kevin nash not pushed as a nwa champian.

Because he's a complete waste of space. He's washed up and he no showed two high profile match's on P.P.V. The first time when he was supposed to face Jeff Jarrett he supposidley had a heart attack. The second time he was meant to job to Chris Sabin but he apparently pulled a muscle moving furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back