Three Hour RAW Set To Take Place Next Month

J

JKO

Three Hour RAW Set To Take Place Next Month
Submitted by Daniel Pena on September 24, 2006 - 10:24pm.
Posted In:
[Previous Article] - [Next Article]

http://rajah.com/base/node/6402

According to the TV listings schedule on USANetwork.com, RAW will air for three hours on Monday, October 9, 2006. The show will air from 8 PM to 11 PM. The show is being called "WWE: THE RAW FAMILY REUNION" as it will be the one year anniversary of WWE's return to the USA Network. One can only wonder as to what surprises and big matches WWE will have in store for this three hour special.

-----

Anyone thinkin Hardy BOYZ!!!

Umm im lookin foward to this, could be best Raw of the year

Fuckin Three hours man i can barely stomach Two lol

word..im jus hoping sumthin mind blowin happens cuz they need to bounce back after that angle thing

Yes, I heard about this- I wonder why they're calling it the Family Reunion?? It's going to compete against UFC in the first hour. Whatever this is, I'm looking forward to it.

Flames Out
Dragon

i hope the hardyz would reunite..........
BUT!

NOT IN THE WWE

I hope that they bring back The Rock or Stone Cold for the night and have a Hardy Boyz Reunion (but if they did that Edge would probobly come out and try to beat them up)

Colesey_4_Life said:
Fuckin Three hours man i can barely stomach Two lol

a while back in the attitude erra RAW was 3 hours evey week, i got used to it and now when its only 2 i feel like it went off too early, like ecw does. lol

hopefully more dx members show up at the reunion and i would love 2 see a hardy boyz reunion but it should be like pushing up to the reunion and matt jumps 2 raw and they beat the spirit squad 4 the tag titles at the reunion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back