3 Hour Raw Next Week in Corpus Christi Texas

Rebel-Kliq

Occasional Pre-Show
It was just announced on RAW that next week's RAW will be yet another three-hour special with the stars from RAW, SmackDown!, and ECW all present. The show will begin at 8EST and run until 11:07EST.

This must have just been made today and was a late decision.

####################################################

another Tribute to Mcmahon god damn this is getting old.

im going to do my best to be very Vocal since i will be at the show Live in Corpus Christi Texas.

The Rebel Bad Ass

Why should people pay for PPV's when they frequently give away three hours of T.V? Wasn't the draft special 3 hours? Sure if the roster is beig or intresting enough. But there's no need for this much WWE. And there's certainly no need for anymore McMahon.

God, another damn Mr. McMahon tribute show. USA jumped on the chance to get the three hour Raw back after the 4.0 the Draft got. Here's a hint to USA Execs, the Draft does well because, it's somewhat shocking and spontaneous, and its hyped to all hell and back. Randomly placing a three hour Raw in the middle of the summer isn't going to have the same results, let alone two weeks after the draft.

This is going to be a stupid ass Mr. McMahon Memorial Show. I've tried not to post on McMahon, since people thought I jumped the gun on bashing it, but this is pointless. First, you have a three hour pay per view the night before, and 2nd, you just had a three hour Raw two weeks ago. All Raw is going to be next week is probably the same card from the night before on the pay per view.

So you'll probably not want to order Vengeance, because you'll see every match the next night on Raw. There maybe a one day title reign coming from Vengeance, but still, it's overkill.

I suggest ordering Vengeance. I will be there taking pictures and having a 'Who booked this crap?' sign. I will be chanting 'We want Jericho!' during the Main Event, and 'We want Kennedy' during a boring match (there's bound to be one)

Now, to address on this topic. USA is being too friendly with the WWE. I was OK with a 3 hour draft, but this is really overkill. They show highlights of him dying on ECW, RAW, AND Smackdown. What a load of crap. You better believe I'm going to chant 'Vince ain't dead!' at Vengeance.

The fact is, if people actually bought this, they'd be cheering Vince. I'm going to fucking puke if I have to watch a stupid Vince McMahon video before Vengeance, with King saying 'This is our first PPV without the chairman with us!' I'd laugh my ass off if the camera 'accidentaly' showed Vince backstage.

I really hate this angle. You think they'd show respect to someone who actually died in Sherri Martel, but then I read on PWMania that they decided not to air a tribute video of her because they were afraid RAW would go over its timeslot. That's how obsessed Vince McMahon is with making money. He'd 'kill' himself and then air it on all 3 of his television shows and have half of RAW dedicated to him, but then for someone who actually died, barely gets a picture? WTF?

At first I was all for the Vince death angle, and thought it was flat out hilarious. Now at this point I think it is just plain stupid. I'm looking to see the culprit of this whole thing to appear at the end of the three hour event this coming Monday. I agree with what you guys said that their was just a three hour Raw two weeks ago. I know that I'm not going to order Vengance now simply due to the fact that I'll be able to see a three hour show the next night. As far as the angle is concerned... I feel that WWE really needs to drop the angle and fast. Espically now that pretty much every one knows that he's really fine. So on Monday I'm looking to see a two hour Raw with an hour of stupid stuff involving Vince

This angle is very bad for the wwe it has totaly taken over raw and it voershadowed the draft and prolly will aover shadow vengence. Everyone is being forced to drink swim and live in lake VKM and its getting old quick. i found myself wanting to be in an exploding limo when i head jerry the BK King lawler star accusing every face wrestler of making vince go boom, its old they took th wrong direction with the storyline and now its just annoying. loved stephs halfd assed crying last night. The draft means nothing if your gonna do three hour shows every week its kinda lame.

the angle gpt old Quick well it was Old by Last tuesday.

you can bet at Raw ill be chanting we want wrestling ROH among others along with my Vince Aint Dead Banner.

im just gonna go all out to slam the WWE at the Show.

im not ordering the PPV but then again i quit ordering WWE PPV's after Shawn Jobbed to Cena at Mania.

and you can bet im gonna start the Fuck you Cena Chant at Raw.

The Rebel Bad Ass

Is there really anyone left that doesn't just check sites like this 1 or wait til after the show and hit a torrent site? i mean they show the same matches for 4 or 5 ppv's. I was tired of this angle before it started. Vince needed to leave tv, but if we are just gonna have to be force fed coachman=GM and who killed VKM who cares. he's so in love with himself he will come out and say he blew the limo up himself......Anyone remember the higher power angle with VKM and SCSA??? I changed the channel anytime RAW focused on VKM and I told my gf when Steph came out,"I hope it's not a teary-eyed I miss my daddy speech", and what did we get? Well she couldn't force out 1 tear, but ya get the point. LOL I mean we all saw something coming with VKM and when a camera follows you backstage we all knew something was gonna happen. Awesome explosion, but I hope this angle dies before it kills Raw. I have been to raw once this year and was thinking of going next month again, but my gf will only sit ringside and a wwe show and I refuse to go online and pay top dollar for a seat to see any of this angle, dumber then HHH and Kane and Katie Vick

Usually, 3 hour shows would have people tuning in, but they happen so frequently these Monday Nights that they lose a shitload of value. What's worse is that this one is going to be not 2 hours of McMahon garbage like we have seen for every WWE show since the event, but 3 hours of glorified crap. Hopefully, the WWE are going to send this angle down the toilet when they see the ratings for this show, which I doubt will be remarkable, and realise that no one cares about this angle anymore (if we ever did.)

I feel really bad for people who paid a lot of money to see Raw and to see wrestling, that will have to sit through all of this. It was hard enough for the Philly fans that had to sit through ECW last week, where 30 minutes of it was showing McMahon's 'death'. The WWE are going to milk this angle for all it's worth, but it looks to have run dry, and fast, and people will be tuning out sooner rather than later. I think it is obvious that we will probably have some funeral service at the 3 hour show, and counting the time we spend changing the channel, it will probably come down to being just a 2 hour show. Not good for the rating-cravers in the WWE. We have seen too many 3 hour Raws lately to even care anymore, and this one in particular has me dreading it.

yeah I was at the Philly show. The best part was after everyone left and they had the Batista and Edge match, it was a really good match but Edge looked tired so after 10 minutes of going at it he just quit and ended the match by low blowing Batista. But ECW didnt even use Sandman and they were shooting his shirts out I bought one because they shot three into one place.

WWE.com is hinting at there being some stars there that were not at the show 2 weeks ago, I am taking a waigt and see approach to this show. I never planned on getting the PPV anyway, and even if I did I used to watch more wrestling in the late 90's, around 12 hours a week at my peek, so back to back 3 hour shows is no big deal. The storyline hasn't run its course just yet for me, they just started it and I am willing to give it a few more weeks, but if they keep using it to worship McMahon I will get annoyed and want it to end. But I don't think they will use this 3 hours just to pat mcmahons backside, they must be and have to be up to something else...If not they will be in for a huge ratings decline.

I dont really mind a 3 hour show, i love wrestleing and will watch it whenever its on...I think the reason the WWE has been doing so many three hour shows lately is i think they are maybe considering ending the brand split, and are seeing what they can do creatively as far as the rosters, and the ratings, and if they can get everyone involved....please belive, if the ratings stay in the 4.0 range like they were the last three hour raw, i bet we will see even more of these and maybe ending the brand split...WWE is about making money, and ratings, they will do what they preceive to be working...

While I am hoping beyond hope that wrestling in general will recover to it's past glory and beyond, this angle will not be it's savior. The way things have been going in the past 12 months, they will probably prematurely pull the trigger on this angle and fuck up something that could have at least lasted until the end of the year....Vince doesn't have a SCSA or rock to feud against, so don't use the big guns until it's needed.

You don't need a hand grenade to kill an ant, and you don't need Vince to tangle with whomever he is trying to push.

When HHH, HBK, Taker and Kennedy come back, it will help a ton, then hopefully we will have Y2J as well...probably get some TNA defectors as well.

wats goin to happen at the 3 hrs of raw tomarrow is it all about vince or will there be matcches bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back