They're Back! It's The Return Of One Of The Worst Ideas In Raw's History!

Now we have to understand and accept the fact that WWE is NOT mainstream or that much popular right now. There might be a boom period in the near future but not now. So if E can't get A-list celebraties to guest host Raw, then we have to understand that. That ofcourse does not mean that you should bring the next most popular guy to guest host who actually doesn't know a damn thing about WWE or wrestling for that matter. I don't have a problem with a guest host unless there is a crappy bella twins segment with the guest host.

-I love the idea of guest hosts, but not every single week. I think Jackman will be a decent host, because he can get in the ring and be believable.

-I would love for Shaquil Oneal to come back. I'm hoping he and Big show can have a match WW 28

-I understand guest hosts are supposed to promote their own product, but they can be used to further a story line and not waste tv time.

No please! I hated the guest host concept since the beginning.It's one thing to have them every 6 months or something but its another thing to have them every week

I liked a few of the guest hosts. I don't think I liked any of the Hollywood types, but I LOVED the hosting job done by and the shows in general that involved The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, & Jesse The Body Ventura & Rowdy Roddy Piper. I think the best of them though was the show Jesse Ventura hosted.

I wouldn't mind seeing Edge, & HBK host a MNR show.

I did not care for it to be honest.
MeatLoaf took a sweet RKO though...MeatLoaf for the next WWE Jobber!He sold that like a pro!

Pee Wee Herman...I dont have a damn clue who in the BLUE HELL that thing is and I sure as hell do not want to find out.
Flava Flave can get the fuck off my telivision also.

No thank you....no more guest hosts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back