Raw the worst it's ever been? What needs to be fixed?

I've watched Raw since it first debuted in 93 and I've missed maybe 4 shows since then, one of which was due to having surgery the friday before. Raw has been FAR worse than this before. Think back to late 2002 and most of 2003. Yeah, Orton and Kofi looking awesome and fairly decent jokes at times from DX is horrible compared to Nash vs. HHH in the Cell or Jericho vs. Nash: hair vs. hair. Raw isn't that bad right now. Yes, the British show was boring as hell, but monday's was fine. It was a different kind of show as it was about the arena instead of the action and it worked fine. Survivor Series has been set up too early this year and they haven't focused much on the matches. That's what's slowing Raw down lately. But seriously, Raw doesn't need to be fixed at all.

I think it's been worse for sure, right now it's not doing well though, I can tell you that for a fact, the ratings back it up.

To say that Raw doesn't need to be improved, or fixed is bad business you always need to improve your product, it's basic business.

Raw needs another main event heel,, Orton is all they have and he is busy being a team player, and good business man, by putting Kofi over.

If Cena retains the title where does Raw go ? Singles matches vs. DX at the next two PPV's ? A triple threat rematch ? They won't give Swagger a shot, they can't give the Miz a shot, after Cena buried him a few months ago.

Raw's in a huge pickle right now, with Cena as the champion they are in bind, I'm afraid if he retains we will have lots of Cena vs. DX until possibly Wrestlemania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back