The WWE can run with this

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
So if you watched The Dirt Sheet, you saw that Evan Bourne's dad was dating the Miz's mom. I thought to myself, this can be one hell of a storyline. Here is what I think will hapeen.

The Miz and John Morrison get split up during the draft, Evan Bourne's father marries Miz's mother and then Miz and Bourne are brothers which allows them to create a Tag Team to save Miz's career

Your Thoughts?

I don't think WWE would actually run with this & here's why.

If the WWE actually ran with this then who the hell is gonna turn since Bourne is a face & Miz being a heel.

I think if anything they would turn this into a bitter rivalry for Miz & Bourne & we will see what Miz can do in a one on one feud.

Personally, i believe that the family thing is completely played out in the WWE right now. I mean right now families are involved in
1. The Colons
2. The Hardys
3. HHH and Orton
While family angles have worked spectacularly well in the past (see: Bret v. Owen) more often then not, they are just used to gain cheap heat when creative has no other place to go for the wrestlers. If Bourne and the Miz start another fued over defending family virtue or whatever, this would mean that 4 major angles involving 2 major belts involve families. Give me a break. Just wait until Primo and Carlito break up. If the WWE seriously can't think of a better angle for one of the most exciting wrestlers in the company right now, they should just throw in the towel right now.

Why is so many people thinking that The Miz NEEDS something to save his career? Before him and Johnny Nitro were drafted in 2007, Miz was way more successful than him. Miz was on SD! gaining victories and having great matches, while Nitro was on Raw in some awful random tag team with Kenny Dykstra. Going to E.C.W. and later teaming with each other helped revive BOTH of their careers and they are ready to have success as singles stars, hopefully teaming every now and then.

Back on topic, is what you saw on the Dirt Sheet real, or was The Miz just playing around? If WWE were to go with this storyline, I'm not sure if I'd be too interested, though it could be very entertaining. If Miz and Bourne were a tag team, I think Miz would remain a heel and Bourne still a face. That way, it can be shown that they hate each other, but have to find some sort of love since they're brothers. They could even win the Tag Titles, but they'd still have hatred for each other.

I don't really like families co-existing in the WWE, because I know that they will end up turning on each other. We've seen it with Vince and Shane, Eddie and Chavo, Stephanie and Vince, Matt and Jeff. I'm tired of it.

^I don't think it's real because that guy looks like the guy who played the Gordon-like character in the Batmiz episode.

It was a very funny episode of The Dirt Sheet, and I think that's as far as it'll go. Maybe for a few more episodes, and maybe they did it to create some tension between Miz and Morrison.

^I don't think it's real because that guy looks like the guy who played the Gordon-like character in the Batmiz episode.
QUOTE]

The guy from the batmiz episode was Tony Garea.
I doubt the WWE will use this as an angle but if they did, they could have a whole kind of Stepbrothers type feel to it. I would be amused by it.

Worst I idea I heard in a long time! I cant think of a better way to make an already boring tag team even more boring.

Reactions: E7
Why is so many people thinking that The Miz NEEDS something to save his career? Before him and Johnny Nitro were drafted in 2007, Miz was way more successful than him. Miz was on SD! gaining victories and having great matches, while Nitro was on Raw in some awful random tag team with Kenny Dykstra. Going to E.C.W. and later teaming with each other helped revive BOTH of their careers and they are ready to have success as singles stars, hopefully teaming every now and then.

Back on topic, is what you saw on the Dirt Sheet real, or was The Miz just playing around? If WWE were to go with this storyline, I'm not sure if I'd be too interested, though it could be very entertaining. If Miz and Bourne were a tag team, I think Miz would remain a heel and Bourne still a face. That way, it can be shown that they hate each other, but have to find some sort of love since they're brothers. They could even win the Tag Titles, but they'd still have hatred for each other.

I don't really like families co-existing in the WWE, because I know that they will end up turning on each other. We've seen it with Vince and Shane, Eddie and Chavo, Stephanie and Vince, Matt and Jeff. I'm tired of it.
miz was never more successful then john morrison ever in WWe . morrison was already 2 time tag team champion before miz was ever wrestling on smackdown .also morrison was ic champ on raw while miz was doing crap compared to morrison . morrison was feuding with jeff hardy ,carlito, & shelton benjamin over the ic tile . that was last time ic division was at its best. morrison was feuding with the best while miz was doing crap on smackdown . morrison was ECW champion . morrison was the one who save miz's carrer not miz . morrison did the same for miz as mercury did for morrison . miz is better wrestler because of morrison. miz sucked till morrison & that is fact.MIZ never did anything for morrisons career .
also bourne has a real life brother who is wrestler . his name is mike sydal.

I really can't see this happening. Miz is a great performer, and he doesn't need Bourne to save him. I'm going to assume that if it was on The Dirt Sheet it was a joke anyway. They just wouldn't go together anyway, and can you imagine the hate this storyline would get? If anything it would be a comedy, and God knows they don't need anymore pointless comedies. So probably not, but it is WWE. You never know...

eh, it would be something but I don't know if it's the sort of thing that would catch on. They would make a pretty funny odd couple...buuuut I think all 3 are destined for other things at this ponit. But you never know and I could be completely wrong and it turns into a pretty good storyline. I know Bourne and Miz are good workers (Miz has come a LONG way, you all have to admit) so I think they would probably be able to make the most of it.

I do feel that if they broke up miz and morrison that they should continue the dirt sheet simply because it's their top rated attraction on their website.

I think if Miz and Evan Bourne start a tag team through this angle it will keep an intrest on wwe.com with a comedy factor with them dissin each other for fans who log on to the dirt sheet and someone said it before by having the 1 face 1 heel thing set up for the tag team, and in matches Miz trying to be the cheat and Evan Boourne winning the matches in spectacular fashion all ending in a feud between them both a few PPV's down the road???
John Morrison will be nothing more than mid-card which i cant get my head around with because CM Punk has had the HW Championship and 2 MITB wins in the last year :headscratch: and the last time both had their matches John Morrison was by far the better wrestler (entertainer) Morrison has better mic skills, wrestling skills, and the look of a champion of some sort whether its I.C or U.S he needs that run before he takes the step up to the top but he would suit a top title better than CM Punk!! He definetley deserves it i think i've seen more of Morrison & Miz than any other wrestlers this year on Raw ECW & Smackdown they were always in action on one or the other.

What ya think??

i agree its over played. i would love to see the undertaker on raw though maybe alining himself with kane again as the brother of destruction and feuding with miz and morrison

I hate seeing fake family members used in angles...we don't want to get stuck with another Al Wilson...or Big Show's dad...

But we DO need more of Shelton Benjamin's momma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back