The ultimate crossover...Kingdom Hearts.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
I thought Kingdom Hearts deserved its own thread, but was reminded of its awesomeness by NSLs crossover threads, when it dawned on me that the best crossover is one that mixes movies/TV shows AND has a totally new story all in one.

For those of you who have not played Kingdom Hearts imagine Final Fantasy and Disney had a glorious baby; this you have it. With three games in the series so far, a successful manga incarnation AND three more games in the pipework it is a truly epic story.

The blend between Disney//FF and new characters, filled with intrigue, fantastic visuals and a brilliant score makes Kingdom Hearts a true modern classic.

Kingdom Hearts 2 was truly epic. I liked the first one but it had to many annoying niggles that kinda made me stop playing after 15 hours or so. I was young then and didn't really appricate how good it was. KH2 was a better looking, tighter gaming experience and the combo between FF and Disney was again, superb.

When they eventually release KH3, thats the reason I'll be buying a PS3. Though they are releasing Final Fantasy XXIII on Xbox 360 so they just might do the same for KH3.

This is what a real video game is.

It takes you away from anything realistic, every fight is visually beautiful.
A huge cast of characters, from multiple series.
Amazing boss fights.

The final moments in each game is how every game should be. (I'm not going to spoil anything, just play it)

There's not a boring moment in this game, from beginning to end is awesome,
every level is different from the last making it feel fresh for each level.

It's one of the only reasons I got the ps3 so I could play the next game in the series.

Hands down my two favorite games for the ps2.

Never played it. Just came in here to post this.

[youtube]3b8G8delDlk[/youtube]

But anyway, yeah. Never a big fan of RPGs. The thought of mixing random anime characters with random Disney characters doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Never was much a fan of RPGs either, aside from Pokemon. And I only ever finished two of them. Blue & Gold. Guess I've grown lazier in my old age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back