The Triple H Thread

What is your opinion of Triple H.?

• I Hate Him!

• I'm not a fan of his

• Neutral: Don't like or hate him

• He's okay, not the greatest

• He's The King of Kings!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both matches sucked, the other guy worked em over for ten mins and then out of no where they hit their finishers, wow, wat a lame finish. HHH never loses matches when he is face, not legitimatly at least, he will not lose to a heel unless there is interference, but when hes heel he cant win without interference, its kinda funny. we all just have to remember who he is and who he is married to, unless that changes, and it wont he will be rammed down our throats, and i dont know about the rest of you but im sick of it, been sick of it for quite a while now.

Listen if you were married to the boss's daughter, if you had all the power over your character, if you had all the say in how your matches go down, would you do the same thing ?!

This man is very very very selective over who he wants to look good. Orton has been consistently booked as a weak, loser of a champion who needs two other men to win his matches and even so comes barely close to winning, except for the fatal four way, nice job wwe by the way for that one !!!

There was no way mvp was gonna win even though i was cheering for him !
IMO HHH is getting stale and it's always the same old shit with him !!!
Turn him heel and let him continue to win, but by cheating and with the sledge hammer obviously like before !!!

I honestly believe that Triple H thinks he is the best thing Pro Wrestling has to offer. This was a proven point when he got his "King of Kings" theme and gimmick. He even had that long term promo calling himself the "yard stick" in which all of wrestling is measured with. They only thing that a yard on Triple H is his nose. His unwillingness to put over younger talent is getting old. This is why he has been continually forced down our throats over the past 9 years.

Eric Bischoff put it best
-- "Triple H’s entrance is weak, old and so tired I went to go floss my teeth when it started. He looks like a Lhasa Apso genetic experiment gone bad. Get him some new music for God’s sake, and a hair-cut. One word describes HHH’s character: dated."--

Here’s a few classic "I’m Triple H, let me bury you because you’re better and more over with the fans than I am" examples:

WM when he faced Booker T, and Booker T pulled out all the stops using all 4 of his signature moves to make no headway agaisnts Triple H. Triple H hits one pedigree and the match is over. Garbage

Chris Jericho vs. Triple H for the Undisputed Championship at WM18. Jericho goes to extreme lengths to become the first Undisputed Champion in WWE History by beating both the Rock and Austin in the same night (who are both better than Triple H will ever be) Jericho is giving a very short, every lame and boring run with the title, until the Nose comes back (again with sledgehammer in hand to crush the dreams of the locker room) becomes the #1 contender to face Jericho at WM, and beats Jericho on the grand stage of them all. Why did Triple H do this? Because he probably couldn’t stand the fact that someone was allowed to become Undisputed Champion before him, but Austin and Rock both did the job to Jericho in the same night to allow him to when realistically either of them could of took the prestige of the title just as easy.
Triple H was in a program with Jeff Hardy. They had countless encounters when Triple H could have passed the touch to Hardy, and let him get a clean win, but instead Triple H won every one of their title matches. Hardy had to win the Title in a Triple threat match, where he got the pin on Edge. Why couldn’t Triple H put him over during one of their two feuds? The one in 2007, then the one at the end of 2008? Is Triple H scared Hardy could completely replace him?

Imagine if he wouldn’t of comeback due to Batista being injured, and we got to see Orton vs. MVP, or some other young and up and comer on Raw. If Cena (who is a much bigger start than Triple H at this point in time) can enter a program to build the Miz up as a heel and help get him over with the fans why can’t Triple H?

Both the Undertaker and HBK are known for helping younger talent get established by going into programs with them and putting them over. And Triple H isn’t half as talented as either of them, so the question stands why can’t Triple H put over younger guys? Why does he feel that he needs to be in the Main Event, or always be attached to a Major Title?

Triple H is Greedy, it’s clear that he wants to beat Flairs 16 time record, too bad he will never be half as good as Flair, and if Triple H beats Flairs record, it won’t make him look better than Flair, or anyone else for that matter, it will just make him look like a big wet log of douche whose not in the wrestling business to see it improve, has in the business to make himself look better. In my eyes Triple H will always be worst than Hulk Hogan.

This summer could have been full of fun and interesting new story lines and angles; instead we see this Triple H vs. Orton feud that’s been stale since February continues. Due to Batista injuring himself, Triple H is rushed back, sledgehammer in hand, to crush any of the younger guys in the locker rooms dreams. Triple H is ruining the WWE.

but Cena made Miz look good last night

No he didn´t, the Miz was actually squashed for goodnes sake.

But that´s beside the point.

Triple H always is displayed in such a positive way because :

1. He is over, very over with the fans.
2. He along with the Undertaker are two of the hardest working individuals in the WWE.
3. He is married to Stephanie McMahon the daughter of Vince McMahon which makes HHH Vince´s son in law.

Sometimes I think it is ridicoulus how Triple H is dominating everyone, and I mean everyone.

I remember when he alone squashed Murdoch and Cade and London and Kendrick within 2 minutes.

Is he displaying himself in such a good light ? Of course he is.

Unlike many other people I don´t believe it to be a magic coincidence that Triple H is one of the most dominant performers in the WWE and Vince´s son in law at the same time.

I don´t "hate" HHH for that it just seems somewhat ... well stupid.

He is constantly in the title-picture without any reason or any sort of struggle to earn a title shot.
I personally never was a great fan of his matches or his promos and his gimmick changes between DX HHH , maniac HHH and somewhat normal HHH.
He does have talent but I never really cared about him.

Has anyone ever notice these days Triple h only loses in like tag matches or triple threat matches. i mean yeah he lost to Randy Orton but only becasue he has Legacy. Tripl H never loses one on one matches nowadays though. even when Randy beat him at the bash Triple H still had the upper hand by hitting him with the sledge hammer.

Of course HHH must always look good! He always has even when he was putting some of the other wrestlers over. At that time he knew that he needed to do for his character. And now he wants to be the irrestible force. Like last weeks raw.

Triple H is one of the biggest stars on the show, the WWE don't want him to look weak. I am sick to death of the constant complaints about him. He's a great wrestler and deserves to be where he is. Why would the WWE book him to look weak? MVP isn't anywhere near Triple H's calibre and unless the WWE want MVP to be in the Main event soon, there's nothing wrong with Triple H winning like he did.

This blog is just full of haters.....lol.....When Cena and HHH were wrestling last night more than 3/4 of the crowd was cheering for HHH. HHH is more intriguing and a better wrestler than most. Being the husband of the bosses daughter never hurts but who cares? ALL faces get more wins, whether by DQ or pin falls, it is what makes them faces. Heels win by cheating most of the time and faces win by beating the odds. It is how wrestling is done and it is effective.

Triple H is one of the biggest stars on the show, the WWE don't want him to look weak. I am sick to death of the constant complaints about him. He's a great wrestler and deserves to be where he is. Why would the WWE book him to look weak? MVP isn't anywhere near Triple H's calibre and unless the WWE want MVP to be in the Main event soon, there's nothing wrong with Triple H winning like he did.
It's not about them making Triple H look weak, it's about them giving him something to do where he's not clearly dominant. I mean, even in the cases where he's lost recently, it's not because he was the lesser wrestler, it was because it was overwhelming odds, bad luck, caught off-guard, etc.

It's not like what they've done with John Cena over the last year or so, where he's been pinned clean many times, and been knocked out many times. The booking of Triple H IS the Superman booking people always complained Cena got. The difference is that Cena's booking was more "Rocky Balboa" booking, and Triple H IS Superman booking.

When was the last time Triple H was involved in a midcard feud? In 2006 against Hall of Fame legend Ric Flair over the IC title? That's the last time I can remember a midcard feud for him, and that was with his good friend and legendary Hall of Famer. When's the last time he worked with a wrestler that was in a lower position on the card than him for a significant amount of time? 2006 against the Spirit Squad (where he and HBK beat 5 men)?

Every other wrestler in the company has worked with talent beneath them, when will Triple H?

In Triple H's head he’s the biggest star in the world. When the fact of the matter is, I would rather not see him on the card that sees him week after week doing the same thing. They might as well add "Always The Number One Contender" to his long list of names he’s called.

They could announce him as

"The Game, The Cerebral Assassin, The King of Kings, Always The Number One Contender, The Nose, The Bosses Daughters Husband, Vince's Son and Law, TRIPLE H!1111111111!!!"

The fact of the matter is the man is boring, and unbearable to watch

This blog is just full of haters.....lol.....When Cena and HHH were wrestling last night more than 3/4 of the crowd was cheering for HHH. HHH is more intriguing and a better wrestler than most. Being the husband of the bosses daughter never hurts but who cares?

I have to agree.

Is trips as over as he is because he's stuffing steph like shaq... absolutely. Don't hate on Trips because out of everyone in the locker room he had the balls to drop chyna (a "woman" who could probably beat the shit out of him) and ask Steph out.

A move that i'm sure led to lots of sex on vinny macs desk and many a night in downtown labia all to get a yes out of her when he pulled out the ring.

Coupled by the fact that he knew he'd inevitably bind her with the maturation of his seed at some point which in turn would lead to him having complete creative control in the company for as long as he's breathing. Nah, can't hate him for that. As far as i'm concerned HHH is the king. And you know why... because kings conquer.

He conquerd the snatch of the bosses daughter
He conquered every possible title
He conquered the main event scene... well... more like pillaged it.

I have to agree.

Is trips as over as he is because he's stuffing steph like shaq... absolutely. Don't hate on Trips because out of everyone in the locker room he had the balls to drop chyna (a "woman" who could probably beat the shit out of him) and ask Steph out.

A move that i'm sure led to lots of sex on vinny macs desk and many a night in downtown labia all to get a yes out of her when he pulled out the ring.

Coupled by the fact that he knew he'd inevitably bind her with the maturation of his seed at some point which in turn would lead to him having complete creative control in the company for as long as he's breathing. Nah, can't hate him for that. As far as i'm concerned HHH is the king. And you know why... because kings conquer.

He conquerd the snatch of the bosses daughter
He conquered every possible title
He conquered the main event scene... well... more like pillaged it.

More like plagued the Main Event Scene, he needs to step away from it so other people have a chance at it. Triple H is the past, he needs to let the current and future superstars get a chance to shine, or else there will be no future WWE for him to have control over

I haven't seen any threads like this before:rolleyes:. The blind Triple H haters crawl right out of the woodwork whenever he pins somebody, it is just pathetic.

That match was done flawlessly in my opinion, Trips was hurting from the 3 Stages of Hell match so he knew he had to get this match over with as soon as possible. There wasn't one moment in this match where he dominated MVP, so how the hell did he bury MVP? Throughout the short match Triple H only did a few punches and mostly focused on hitting the Pedigree early so he wouldn't sustain any more damage, the rest of the match was MVP picking HHH apart. Trips eventually hit the Pedigree after 3 or 4 attempts and won the match, that didn't make MVP look weak, do people actually believe MVP is at the level where he can kick out of big time finishers like the Pedigree? I like MVP as much as the next guy, and he is one of my favorites, I don't think that match ruined his credibility one bit. Cena made Miz tap out from the STF and he only had to apply the hold for 3 seconds, so why don't you haters complain about that?

I am red repping every damn one of you guys that bash Triple H just to bash Triple H, I am sick of this shit.

More like plagued the Main Event Scene, he needs to step away from it so other people have a chance at it. Triple H is the past, he needs to let the current and future superstars get a chance to shine, or else there will be no future WWE for him to have control over
==============================================================================

If he is not there then it is Just Cena, or worse Jericho..........Ths state of wrestling without HHH was never more obvious than when Jericho won the "wrestler of the year" award when HHH was out. Seriously between Orton, Batista, Cena, Undertaker, HBK, Edge, Hardy, Meysterio and Flair..........Jericho was the best they could come up with.........its ridiculous to think wrestling would be anywhere close to as good as it is without HHH. By the way he is only around 40 but he is too old? Flair is over 60 and people still want to see him, just give it a rest. HHH is the KING of KINGS and that nickname really says it all!

I haven't seen any threads like this before:rolleyes:. The blind Triple H haters crawl right out of the woodwork whenever he pins somebody, it is just pathetic.
I'm a blind hater, because the guy does nothing but main-event and never put anyone over?

How does that work? Just because Triple H hasn't worked a lower level feud with anyone since...umm...hmm....who exactly? I guess you can count Ric Flair, if you figure the man many people is the greatest the business has ever seen is a lower level feud. Where's Triple H's Miz? Where is his Chris Masters? The Undertaker has worked with Great Khali and Heidenreich. Edge and Jericho are now working with the Colons. The Big Show has worked with Mark Henry.

Who has Triple H worked with? Flair, Cena, Orton, Edge, Batista, Hardy...all guys who were main-eventers. That's not blind hate, that's just facts.

That match was done flawlessly in my opinion
Your opinion sucks then. That match was a complete waste of time, if Triple H never has to hit any offense to beat a guy who was supposed to be in a tournament to compete for the World title.

Trips was hurting from the 3 Stages of Hell match so he knew he had to get this match over with as soon as possible.
Then why did he get his ass kicked for 8 minutes?

There wasn't one moment in this match where he dominated MVP, so how the hell did he bury MVP?
I'm not necessarily of the opinion he "buried" MVP, but give me a break. He punched MVP twice (to get out of the Figure Four), he kicked him once, and then hit the Pedigree.

Triple H's 1 move > 8 minutes of MVP offense. How the fuck is that believable, when MVP is supposed to be in the Top 5 workers on Raw?

do people actually believe MVP is at the level where he can kick out of big time finishers like the Pedigree?
No, but I do believe the multi-time former United States champion, who is in a tournament to have the chance to compete for the World title, is at a level where it would take more than 1 move to beat him.

I like MVP as much as the next guy
Not me. He annoys the hell out of me. But, last night was a joke.

Cena made Miz tap out from the STF and he only had to apply the hold for 3 seconds, so why don't you haters complain about that?
Oh, I don't know, because Miz was "6-0" against Cena before, had kicked Cena's ass before, and got in some decent offense during the match on Raw?

I am red repping every damn one of you guys that bash Triple H just to bash Triple H, I am sick of this shit.
Great, I'll be glad to red rep you back. And I bet mine counts more than yours.

I'm not bashing him just to bash him, hell I'm not bashing him at all. But this "blind love" for Triple H is every bit as annoying as people who say that Triple H is only where he's at because he's fucking Steph.
By the way he is only around 40 but he is too old?
Too old in age? No. Too old in terms of his character on television? Absolutely. He's a 13 year old character, with the last 10 years or so seeing very little change in his character. He's TV old.

Flair is over 60 and people still want to see him
Not me. I wish he would have retired back in '95.

I think the problem with this debate is the same problem that most debates suffer from. Too many people are too far to one side or the other of the issue.

Triple H fanboys think that Triple H haters want the man to job cleanly on a consistent basis when that's not true. Triple H haters think that Triple H fanboys think he should dominate every match he's in. That isn't true either.

The problem with Triple H is that he needs to find that happy medium. Make no mistake, he's a 13 time World Champion so he'd fully expected to win the majority of his matches and win many of them in fairly dominate fashion. Fair enough. But at this stage of the game he definitely seems like a person who is completely unwilling to lose cleanly.

Look at his feud with Randy Orton. He beat Orton cleanly to win the title at No Mercy. he dropped it to Orton the same night but only after he had the excuse of going through an extra match with Umaga. At WrestleMania last year Orton pinned Cena and not Hunter. Yet when Hunter won the title at Backlash he once again got a clean pin. He got another pin at Judgment Day. He won again at Extreme Rules. The feud continues this year with yet another pin on Orton at Wrestlemania. When he dropped the title it had to be in a six-man tag team match thanks to an accidental Batista distraction. He wasn't pinned when Orton won the title back on RAW and it looked like Orton got lucky to win the Last Man Standing match the next week on RAW. We get to The Bash where Hunter gives Orton a win, dominates to get a win himself and then when the final fall doesn't require a pin Orton STILL needs Legacy to win.

By my count since the heel Orton vs. face HHH feud has started Orton has NEVER gotten a truly clean win. Maybe you can count Backlash. On the flipside Hunter has cleanly beaten Orton quite a few times. Hunter only looks weak in build up segments but when it comes to actual makes he always either wins or it takes an act of God for him to lose.

Look at Hunter's feuds with Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Booker T... almost anyone. Ever since Austin and Rock went by the wayside it's truly been "all about The Game." Remember how much Shelton Benjamin's wins over Hunter on RAW in 2004 were heralded? One of the chief reasons they were talked about so much is because an elevation of a younger talent like that had never really happened on Hunter's watch before and it hasn't after. Sure, he lost a PPV match to Jeff Hardy but he quickly made up for it with 4-5 rematch wins.

Another aspect is to look at HHH's PPV matches in general. How many of them have not been for the WWE or World title? Outside of the DX reunion (which led to jobbing out Edge and Orton more often than not) it seems like Triple H is always getting title shots or defending. It's hard to say a guy is elevating new talent when he never steps out of the way long enough to allow others to get a shot.

It's really the little things that count. A loss here or there to an up and coming talent would do wonders for HHH's reputation. When there's a number one contender's match maybe for once he does NOT win it? When's the last time Triple H just had a really personal feud with a guy that wasn't for a title where it looked like either guy could win?

The guy can win. The guy SHOULD win. But he shouldn't win all the time and only lose when he gets beaten down by multiple people and/or with weapons. The man is a legend. Legends can afford a clean loss here or there. Look at so many other people on Hunter's level like the new tag team champions. They get pinned almost as often as they win and they still look great. In fact, to many fans they look BETTER than guys like Hunter. Being humble goes a long way.

I really hate to sound like a typical Triple H hater but there are many times where it truly feels like he's just an old, insecure guy who feels like he has to win constantly to stay on top and feed his ego. He's actually not giving himself enough credit in that instance. I can't speak for everyone but when a top star is willing to lay down for an up and coming guy I actually have MORE respect and love for that guy.

This isn't the only forum I'm a member of and in all of them a lot of people talk about how Triple H is horrible and only got where is is by marrying the bosses daughter. I get that he probably wouldn't be a 13(?) time champion if he wasn't a part of the first family of wresting. I hear alot about how he holds other talent down but you need to realize that there is one person calling the shots in the WWE and that's Vince McMahon. Triple H can and probably does give advice on what he wouldl like to do but Vince has the right to say no if he doesn't like it. (it is his company after all.) If anyone should be hated it's Vince and not Triple H.

For those that will inevitably bring up the he only got where he is by marrying Steph line all the haters are so fond of here's a list of everything he won before he married Steph: 2x IC Champion, 1997 KOTR Tournament winner, 1x European Champion and a 2x WWE Champion. This is a pretty impressive list for someone who only got titles for marrying Steph in 2003 isn't it?

My question to all of the Triple H haters on WZ is why do you really hate him so much?

The fact that the same wrestlers remain in the title hunt each and every week is the reason the WWE is not thriving like it should be. People are tired of seeing the same wrestlers fighting for the titles. That's the reason why the ratings are where they are. I used to love wrestling long ago but nowadays it's just too damn predictable. You'ld think they would throw a loop and have the Miz beat Cena and MVP beat HHH. Kinda reminds me of a time long ago when the 123 Kid beat Razor Ramone. Don't get me wrong...I never really did like the 123 Kid and never saw him as a top level wrestler, but the fact that someone like that could beat someone higher in the cards was fantastic. I couldn't wait to tune in the following week to see what else was going to happen.

I think we need more CHANGE and VARIABILITY within the WWE. People are getting sick of the same ole same ole. Make wrestling more interesting, unpredictable and enjoyable to watch again.

He's overpushed and over-exposed, not worthy of his place as he's someone who doesn't garner the interest his spot should command. He gets pushed like a Hogan or an Austin, but the reality of the situation is that he's neither and never will be. He's pushed as Hunter the Conqueror, Hunter the Destroyer, Hunter the Unstoppable, but the reality is he gets spotlight that guys who are legitimately more deserving of it (Cena and Jeff) should get.

He's in the title scene all too frequently, and when he's there he dominates disproportionate to the kind of interest he garners. Is he good? Sure. But he probably would be nowhere near as pushed as he is if he wasn't part of the family. He'd probably be at Jericho's level had he never married in. At best, he'd be at HBK's level where he ends up working outside of the title scene quite a lot.

My biggest problem with him? He has the ability to say no to Vince, something so few have a chance to do. He has the boss' ear. He could step away from the main event scene and put people over. However he hurts his legacy by over-exposing himself by trying to be the Rock or Austin he never was. He should be the guy who works with the guy who makes the money. But he refuses to take that place. He's selfish. He's killed many a push on the launch pad (multiple times for some guys). I like some of the man's work but he doesn't deserve everything he's been given.

I have to say I wasn't happy with how the HHH/MVP match went down. I did expect HHH to win but at least by a rollup since he fought the previous night. MVP had most of the offense and HHH hit like two moves and won. As Sly stated earlier, most of the main-eventers have worked with lesser known stars to try and elevate them.

Undertaker has worked with Luther Reigns in addition to Khali and Heidenrich. You also see Edge and Jericho currently working with Carlito and Cena with Swagger and Miz. When's the last time HHH has done something like that? I think Shelton Benjamin's wins over HHH is almost a stretch.

He had a chance to help Carlito out when he returned in 2007, but what happened? He basically buried him and same as he did Umaga. I would love to see him feud with Swagger so he can elevate Swagger more but it would probably turn out the same way it has always been.

He's overpushed and over-exposed, not worthy of his place as he's someone who doesn't garner the interest his spot should command. He gets pushed like a Hogan or an Austin, but the reality of the situation is that he's neither and never will be. He's pushed as Hunter the Conqueror, Hunter the Destroyer, Hunter the Unstoppable, but the reality is he gets spotlight that guys who are legitimately more deserving of it (Cena and Jeff) should get.
Cena's in the spotlight more than enough so Triple h isn't taking anything away from him. As for Jeff he's also constently in the Main Event. Just because he's not always Champion doesn't mean he's not in the spotlight
He's in the title scene all too frequently, and when he's there he dominates disproportionate to the kind of interest he garners. Is he good? Sure. But he probably would be nowhere near as pushed as he is if he wasn't part of the family. He'd probably be at Jericho's level had he never married in.
He would be better than Jericho ever was. Jericho is a careeer mid-carder who geets put in the Main Event when they have no one else.
At best, he'd be at HBK's level where he ends up working outside of the title scene quite a lot.
At best he would be right where he is minus a few title reigns. He is that damn good
My biggest problem with him? He has the ability to say no to Vince, something so few have a chance to do. He has the boss' ear. He could step away from the main event scene and put people over. However he hurts his legacy by over-exposing himself by trying to be the Rock or Austin he never was.
It's a career. Why would someone who deserves to be in the Main Event Scene say no I don't want it give it to someone else. Someone else who might not deserve it and may just fuck it up.
He should be the guy who works with the guy who makes the money. But he refuses to take that place. He's selfish.[/quote]
Contrary to what the IWC thinks Triple H does make the money and a lot of it. He's constently cheered by the live crowd and his merch sells like hot cakes. If he wasn't in the Main Event I believe sales would suffer all across the board be it for Merch, PPVs or ticket sales ot live events. People go to see Triple H

Cena's in the spotlight more than enough so Triple h isn't taking anything away from him. As for Jeff he's also constently in the Main Event. Just because he's not always Champion doesn't mean he's not in the spotlight
Hunter-Orton has dominated the spotlight all year while Cena has been given scraps like Big Show and The Miz. Yeah, that's really fair. Especially when Hunter's face heat was vanishing week by week before he took a break because he was being over-exposed.

Hardy was more over than him on SmackDown last year but everything was about the Game. It was disgusting. Jeff should have been allowed to step up and take the top spot and one man's ego is why it took so long. And even then, Hunter needed to toss the belt to Edge so he could drop it to Hardy.

He would be better than Jericho ever was. Jericho is a careeer mid-carder who geets put in the Main Event when they have no one else.
At best he would be right where he is minus a few title reigns. He is that damn good
Not a chance. Triple H was a supporting character in the Attitude Era. He would have cooled off and he'd be an enhancement main eventer. Jericho level, Benoit level, or where Eddie was before he died. He didn't have enough "it" to make him a top guy the way he's been. There's no excuse for him to dominate when better draws like Cena get luke warm booking under him.

It's a career. Why would someone who deserves to be in the Main Event Scene say no I don't want it give it to someone else. Someone else who might not deserve it and may just fuck it up.
It's a team. You put the guy who does better business above all else and give up for him. Otherwise, one day you might be surprised you might not have a career anymore because the business is gone. Thank-you selfishness.

Contrary to what the IWC thinks Triple H does make the money and a lot of it. He's constently cheered by the live crowd and his merch sells like hot cakes.
Cena draws more and Rey and Hardy could give him a run for his money. Don't play like he's the end all be all like his booking dictates.

If he wasn't in the Main Event I believe sales would suffer all across the board be it for Merch, PPVs or ticket sales ot live events. People go to see Triple H
Yeah, that's why business shrunk with his as the top guy in the from 2002-2005.

Face it, he's selfish and gives nothing up for the stars. The man is becoming a disgrace.

I get that Triple H that the WWE wants to make HHH look strong as a top face, but he doesn't have to look strong ALL the time. His match with MVP was just fucking stupid and completely with a completely anticlimatic ending. He didn't even bother with the knee to the face or the spine buster, just 2 punches and a Pedigree.

Now MVP looks weak after losing to a man who went through a grueling match the night before and had an injury that was played up by the announcer. While MVP may be shit anyway, he could've looked better there. At no point in that match did I think he could beat HHH.

HHH needs to get away for the title scene, but the problem is there's nothing for him to do. You can't just send him down to the midcard because he's been so focused on Orton and the title that it wouldn't make sense. They should either take the title off of Orton for the rest of this fued or have HHH feud with some monster heel like Big Show while people like Orton, Cena, and maybe even Swagger focus on the title.

I'm a blind hater, because the guy does nothing but main-event and never put anyone over?

I never called you a blind Triple H hater Sly, I am referring to the people that state the same nonsense about Triple H getting where he is today because "he is banging the bosses daughter".

How does that work? Just because Triple H hasn't worked a lower level feud with anyone since...umm...hmm....who exactly? I guess you can count Ric Flair, if you figure the man many people is the greatest the business has ever seen is a lower level feud. Where's Triple H's Miz? Where is his Chris Masters? The Undertaker has worked with Great Khali and Heidenreich. Edge and Jericho are now working with the Colons. The Big Show has worked with Mark Henry.

Your argument for Taker is weak, his feud with Khali was three years ago and I don't even remember how long ago he put Heidenreich over, you really pulled the time machine out for that one. Taker hasn't had a midcard feud in a few years either, he and Trips are on equal ground as far as pushing younger talent goes.

Edge and Jericho pushing the Colons? Read next Monday's spoilers for RAW, the only thing that Jericho and Edge is pushing is the further destruction of the tag division.

Who has Triple H worked with? Flair, Cena, Orton, Edge, Batista, Hardy...all guys who were main-eventers. That's not blind hate, that's just facts.

I do agree with your previous post, Triple H having a midcard feud would be a nice change of pace, I think he will be in one against Swagger soon enough, maybe after NOC. And there is no doubt in my mind that he will make Swagger look good if they do feud.

Your opinion sucks then. That match was a complete waste of time, if Triple H never has to hit any offense to beat a guy who was supposed to be in a tournament to compete for the World title.

MVP having a chance to become number one contender is better than no chance at all, so I don't think that match was a waste of time, it gave MVP a little spotlight, which was the whole point of him being in the tourny.

Then why did he get his ass kicked for 8 minutes?

To make MVP look credible I guess........

I'm not necessarily of the opinion he "buried" MVP, but give me a break. He punched MVP twice (to get out of the Figure Four), he kicked him once, and then hit the Pedigree.

Triple H's 1 move > 8 minutes of MVP offense. How the fuck is that believable, when MVP is supposed to be in the Top 5 workers on Raw?

You contradicted yourself here, I could say the same for Cena vs Miz:

"So Cena's 5 moves of doom> Miz's 20 minutes of offense?

No, but I do believe the multi-time former United States champion, who is in a tournament to have the chance to compete for the World title, is at a level where it would take more than 1 move to beat him.

That one move was a Pedigree, don't try to discredit the Finisher as if he beat MVP with a Spinebuster, if that were the case I would agree that HHH is a big nosed bastard that don't put anybody over.

Not me. He annoys the hell out of me. But, last night was a joke.

Yeah, I prefer him more as a heel myself, but whatever. Last night was no joke though, it helped get MVP's name out there, the WWE chose him over Big Show to take part in the Tourny, which means they are toying with the thought of MVP being a Main Eventer, that's a good thing.

Oh, I don't know, because Miz was "6-0" against Cena before, had kicked Cena's ass before, and got in some decent offense during the match on Raw?

Wow, you really sugar coated The Miz in this part lol. First of all, you know damn well the 6-0 don't mean squat, that was made for storyline purposes, it doesn't make Miz look any better because we all know the real score is 2-0 in Cena's favor. I wouldn't say whacking Cena with a steel chair counts as "kicking his ass" either.

Great, I'll be glad to red rep you back. And I bet mine counts more than yours.

Yes, we all know you have the bigger e-penis Sly, no need to rub it in. I didn't even red rep you anyway because your previous post was about Triple H not having any midcard feuds, a valid point.

I'm not bashing him just to bash him, hell I'm not bashing him at all. But this "blind love" for Triple H is every bit as annoying as people who say that Triple H is only where he's at because he's fucking Steph.

I don't blindly love Triple H, I have my facts to back up my reasoning of defending the guy. Also, how can the so-called blind lovers of Triple H be more annoying than the blind haters? There are only a handful of people like me defending Triple H and hundreds of people bashing him, it's a breath of fresh air to actually see someone stick up for Trips nowadays(almost like you when you were one of the few people defending Cena in the infamous Cena thread, so you should know how it feels).

Your argument for Taker is weak, his feud with Khali was three years ago and I don't even remember how long ago he put Heidenreich over, you really pulled the time machine out for that one. Taker hasn't had a midcard feud in a few years either, he and Trips are on equal ground as far as pushing younger talent goes.
Yeah, good point except Triple H is on TV every week...Undertaker? Not so much.

But what does it say about Undertaker's feud with Khali being three years ago, and Triple H STILL hasn't worked with anyone lower than him since then?

Edge and Jericho pushing the Colons? Read next Monday's spoilers for RAW, the only thing that Jericho and Edge is pushing is the further destruction of the tag division.
Jericho worked a midcard feud with Rey. Edge has lost clean many times. I'm not reading spoilers.

I do agree with your previous post, Triple H having a midcard feud would be a nice change of pace, I think he will be in one against Swagger soon enough, maybe after NOC. And there is no doubt in my mind that he will make Swagger look good if they do feud.
No doubt? How can you have no doubt?

MVP having a chance to become number one contender is better than no chance at all, so I don't think that match was a waste of time, it gave MVP a little spotlight, which was the whole point of him being in the tourny.
You're missing the point. Supposedly MVP is on of the top guys on Raw, and it only takes 2 punches, a kick, and a Pedigree to beat him.

To make MVP look credible I guess........
Yes, getting beat after taking no damage all match long makes one look credible. :rolleyes:

You contradicted yourself here, I could say the same for Cena vs Miz:

"So Cena's 5 moves of doom> Miz's 20 minutes of offense?
Cena at least had offense in the match before the comeback. Hell, he started out with the advantage. Not only that, Cena built momentum with several moves, including the Blockbuster, 5 Knuckle Shuffle, spin-out powerbomb, etc.

If Miz kicked Cena's ass from bell to bell, and Cena won with one single Attitude Adjustment, then you might would have a point. But, since that didn't happen, you don't.

That one move was a Pedigree, don't try to discredit the Finisher as if he beat MVP with a Spinebuster, if that were the case I would agree that HHH is a big nosed bastard that don't put anybody over.
Who gives a fuck what move it is? One move should NEVER be a knockout blow. It's stupid and pointless.

Yeah, I prefer him more as a heel myself, but whatever. Last night was no joke though, it helped get MVP's name out there, the WWE chose him over Big Show to take part in the Tourny, which means they are toying with the thought of MVP being a Main Eventer, that's a good thing.
Yeah, that's a good way to get him in the Main-Event. Make him look like a chump with a glass jaw.

Wow, you really sugar coated The Miz in this part lol.
Not at all.

First of all, you know damn well the 6-0 don't mean squat, that was made for storyline purposes, it doesn't make Miz look any better because we all know the real score is 2-0 in Cena's favor.
Bullshit. Miz coming out every week and calling out Cena, only for Cena to not respond gives Miz good heat. It builds a story, and puts heat on Miz.

All MVP got was a randomly put together match in which he lost to one move. Miz looked credible, MVP looked like a chump with a glass jaw.

I don't blindly love Triple H, I have my facts to back up my reasoning of defending the guy.
I have no problem when people defend him, as long as their defense makes sense. But you can't defend how terrible that match was bookied, and you can't defend the fact that Triple H has not left the main-event since..umm...well, for a long long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back