The Triple H/Sheamus Award for Best Mentor/Mentee Pairing.

Which was the best Mentor/Mentee Pairing?

• SNS/Milenko

• D-Man/Killjoy

• SNS/HGR

• Numbers/Pancake

• Sam/Jake

• Sam/Luther

• Sam/Coco

Results are only viewable after voting.
Out of curiosity Killjoy, what did Dman actually do to mentor you?
Before the debate league he told me what posts I were reporting were actually breaking the rules and which weren't. He coached me during the Debate League. Less quotes, shorter paragraphs, stop the damn trash talking. Without actually telling what to do. After, if my threads were good and what to do.
Please say "teach me how to pick up bitches."
If he did, I wouldn't be here.

Before the debate league he told me what posts I were reporting were actually breaking the rules and which weren't. He coached me during the Debate League. Less quotes, shorter paragraphs, stop the damn trash talking. Without actually telling what to do. After, if my threads were good and what to do.

That's an interesting little tidbit of information.

If you're good at what you do, you can get away with the trash-talking.

D-Man must not think you're good at what you do.

Was Dman also a judge?

He filled in for other judges on a couple of occasions when the other judges were unavailable, such as when one judge had Internet issues for a week or so. Can't remember if he judged anything involving myself or Killjoy, but definitely not late in the game.

Well, I'm pretty awful at everything on this website. I wish to be way better at it. I think I could greatly contribute given proper tutoring and training. Also, I listen to Death Metal AND Dave Matthews Band. So I'm diverse, and I can roll with pretty much everything.

Well, I'm pretty awful at everything on this website. I wish to be way better at it. I think I could greatly contribute given proper tutoring and training. Also, I listen to Death Metal AND Dave Matthews Band. So I'm diverse, and I can roll with pretty much everything.

You care too much. That is your main problem. Nearly everyone is awful so your contributions are already on an equal level. Pretending to be good seems to work for people around here, you should try talking yourself up.

I fail to see how you are showing diversity there Death Metal and Dave Mathews are both shit.

tell me about it

Holy shit I did it again. Looks like we could be going for three in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back