• Nate

• shattered dreams

• It's Damn Real

• klunderbunker

• Slyfox696

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Uncle Sam
Coco
JGlass
George Steele's Barber
Luther
Tastycles
Lee
Norcal
DirtyJose
ScreaminNormanSmiley
Nate
shattered dreams
It's Damn Real
klunderbunker
Slyfox696

A quarter of these people, to my knowledge, aren't funny. Myself included. As a matter of fact, I'm almost certain Nate's banner and avatar tricked people into laughing at his posts.

Because you've just discovered irony and are trying to make up for lost time.

I want to vote for myself so I don't walk out of here without a single vote. It's obvious to me that Nate is anti-Semitic, as he placed my name right after Sam and Coco, and right before GSB, all people who are funnier than me. Why couldn't I be placed with KB and IDR, two guys I'm a million times funnier than? The answer: Nate's an anti-Semite.

I'm voting for Sam. Because he's the funniest.

If everyone read the WZCW section, JGlass and I would have this award in the bag.

I mean, really. A black movie star and a superhero mercenary. In a tag team. Comedy gold.

A quarter of these people, to my knowledge, aren't funny. Myself included. As a matter of fact, I'm almost certain Nate's banner and avatar tricked people into laughing at his posts.

Nate can be fuckin' hilarious. And he does it without being British.

But what do I know? I voted for Shattered.

I want to vote for myself so I don't walk out of here without a single vote. It's obvious to me that Nate is anti-Semitic, as he placed my name right after Sam and Coco, and right before GSB, all people who are funnier than me. Why couldn't I be placed with KB and IDR, two guys I'm a million times funnier than? The answer: Nate's an anti-Semite.

I'm voting for Sam. Because he's the funniest.

I'll vote for you in return for half of your Jew gold

If everyone read the WZCW section, JGlass and I would have this award in the bag.

I mean, really. A black movie star and a superhero mercenary. In a tag team. Comedy gold.

Fuck you I jumped off a roof in a Batman mask.

Nobody here is really "LOL" funny anymore, but Coco consistently brings a smile out of me, so he gets my vote.

I was tied between Sam and GSB, till someone mentioned the GSB rumours.

That's two laughs per post. Sams consistant, but GSB knows whats up.

Two things that make me feel like a winner here:

1) I didn't get Dagger's vote
2) I got Yazlov's vote. I'm gonna gay internet polygamist marry that fool once Indiana gets off it's ass and makes it a requirement.

Two things that make me feel like a winner here:

1) I didn't get Dagger's vote
2) I got Yazlov's vote. I'm gonna gay internet polygamist marry that fool once Indiana gets off it's ass and makes it a requirement.

220px-Heart_coraz%C3%B3n.svg.png

GSB cause his thread about losing his manhood was hilarious. Plus he agrees with me that I should be in bed with my friends cousin right now. Most people on here are not funny, You people have no sense of humor.

This was the one award I was nominated for, yet didn't make the ballot. Shoot.

Torn between Sam and GSB. I've flipped a coin and its landed on its side, therefore I nominate Coco.

Reactions: IHW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back