• Dirty Jose

• shattered dreams

• Classy JGlassy

• Lee

• George Steele's Barber

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Sam
ScreaminNormanSmiley
GD
Slyfox696
Coco the Monkey
tdigle
Serious Jones
Dirty Jose
shattered dreams
Classy JGlassy
Lee
George Steele's Barber

I figure Sam will win this anyway, so I'll go with Serious Jones. He was the funniest guy around for a while. His GIF's were fantastic.

It's either Sam or SNS for me, but I'll likely go with SNS because I voted for Sam for best spam poster.

Sam makes me laugh just about every post he makes, whether it's a little ha or a loud chuckle.

SNS, on the other hand, has the power to make me roar with laughter. He doesn't do it every post, but when he hits the right note, the dude is by far the funniest guy on the forums.

Sam wins this, rather easily. I'm glad he's getting the recognition he deserves; I thought he was just one of my personal favorites. Blasphemy would be committed to a high degree had anyone else win this.

Some serious contenders on this list, but for me, Sam's blend of intelligence, sarcasm, geek reference and sturdy posting takes the biscuit. And the cake. Greedy bastard.

I think the quote that really did it for me, though, is in Nate's sig...
I like to think of Kevin Nash as a fine wine; I didn't like him to begin with and I don't see why I'd like him now that he's old as fuck. Go get me a fucking Pepsi, you wanker.

I'm an Outsiders mark and that caused a little bit of pee to come out.

Serious Jones is underappreciated as of right now. Sam is pretty hilarious though.

I've voted for Sam and Coco in the past and while their consistency has not fallen short this year, SNS has really come into his own. His fucking with Milenko has been gold. He gets my vote this year.

DirtyJose would've been my 2nd choice. I think Dirty is one of the best posters on this site. Whether he's posting Non-Spam, or ripping someone a new one in the Bar.

Seeing as Tastycles isn't on the list and I've met Sam I vote Lee.

I'm a sucker for the dry British wit that Samuel wields. He learned at the knee of the master afterall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back