The Platinum Keyboard Award for Best Wrestling Poster

Who is this year's best wrestling poster?

• shattered dreams

• Gelgarin

• Great White Sam

• Nate

• Dirty Jose

• Nick

• It's Damn Real

• Jack-Hammer

• Classy JGlassy

• Rayne

• Slyfox696

• The Crock

• Mustang Sally

• Coco the Monkey

• Hamler

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until January 1st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Shattered dreams
Gelgarin
Great White Sam
Nate
Dirty Jose
Nick
It's Damn Real
Jack Hammer
Classy JGlassy
Rayne
Slyfox696
The Crock
Mustang Sally
Coco The Monkey
Hamler

Well this is me, Slyfox or Tastycles. Nobody else on the list comes close to that level either in terms of knowledge or eloquence. Tastycles wasn't nominated for reasons I find perplexing, but given my policy of 'not giving a shit' I'm disinclined to make too much of a stink about it.

Sly posts more prolifically than I do across a larger area of the forum. He's easyly as good at debating as I am. I probably have a broader spectrum of knowledge than he does, but since I've done close to nothing to demonstrate this over the past twelve months, he wins. Simple enough really.

This is rough. A lot of the right people got nominated (Sly, Sam, Gelgarin, shattered dreams). But Jack-Hammer could easily win this. I think I'll hold off and back the strongest non-Jack-Hammer nominee in order to deny him the throne he so clearly doesn't deserve.

I don't recall who I nominated, and I found it difficult to choose from the list, but if I'm picking anyone, I have to pick Nick. Dude's consistent, not shy about his opinion and backs up what he has to say.

I love Nick, IDR, and Jose as well. I just put them a tier below the guys I mentioned in my last post. Well, maybe not. I reckon I'd put IDR on the same tier if he'd post moar where I can see.

I love Nick, IDR, and Jose as well. I just put them a tier below the guys I mentioned in my last post. Well, maybe not. I reckon I'd put IDR on the same tier if he'd post moar where I can see.

Just go ahead and say, "Fuck Jackhammer, Nate, and Hamler." We all know that's what you're thinking.

Just go ahead and say, "Fuck Jackhammer, Nate, and Hamler." We all know that's what you're thinking.
Fuck Jack-Hammer and Hamler, yeah. I have no issue with you though. Tier below IDR, Nick, and Jose. For sure. That's like the Triple H/Shawn Michaels/Undertaker tier. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Fuck Jack-Hammer and Hamler, yeah. I have no issue with you though. Tier below IDR, Nick, and Jose. For sure. That's like the Triple H/Shawn Michaels/Undertaker tier. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Well thanks. I don't know how I got nominated honestly. Never been nominated for any of these EOTY awards before so I assume it's just because I got a mod spot. I'm really not all that great a wrestling poster though, I just inaccurately regurgitate things I hear smarter people than I say.

I can get my point across by writing a scene where Vince McMahon, nude from the waist down, fondles Cody Rhodes' nipples. Come on. Come on.

Shame Tastycles isn't on this list. I love me some Tastycles. Otherwise, if you're to plagiarise anyone then Coco's definitely the way to go.

Jack-Hammer aint always the most poetic of souls, his words may not always spring off the page and dance around your mind but he's got the highest rate of being right-ness of anybody here. S'why he gets my vote.

I went with SD because honestly, for the last few months he's been the only guy on the forum to stir up INTERESTING wrestling discussions because of his peculiar stance on most topics. Too many people here share the same opinions on everything, and SD's the one guy who'll challenge everyone on a regular basis, even when he's flat out wrong pr just being ridiculous. And the best part is that he's not trolling... he truly believes what he believes and he doesn't give a fuck who disagrees with it, he'll run each and every topic into the ground until the person he's arguing with is ready to pull out his or her hair.

I don't think there's a poster on this list I don't care for. Sam is probably the best, followed by Coco and Sly. If I don't go total douchebag and vote for myself, I'll probably vote for Sam.

I came into this thread with the intention of casting a vote for SD. I like the guy!

Yeah, I'll come back to this one. JGlass works hard on the HOF, Rayne pwns, and Gelgarin is the best thing about the wrestling spam section. So...someone convince me on whom to go with.

He is frequently wrong, he's not that great of a debater, his appreciation for wrestling is totally different than mine and he is not even a candidate but my write-in vote is for Klunderbunker. I love his reviews of old golden-era WCW shows, he is in almost every live discussions and his Ask KB thread is consistently interesting without being long winded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back