The Shockmaster 4 admin

No one else deserves it. Let's look at the wannabe admins:

Luther_Hull: Power hungry **** who probably would try and buy the forum or something when he's admin.

DIAR: What's he done apart from be here a long time? Nothing.

A.J: Can't speak English.

Will: Who?

Shockmaster pwns us all.

No one else deserves it. Let's look at the wannabe admins:

Luther_Hull: Power hungry **** who probably would try and buy the forum or something when he's admin.

DIAR: What's he done apart from be here a long time? Nothing.

A.J: Can't speak English.

Will: Who?

Shockmaster pwns us all.

Why am I on the list? I don't want to be admin. The only time I ever even joked about it, was just to run up against you. :p

:lmao: Poor luther finally came to the sad fact nobody wants him as Admin. Now he is jumping on others admin campaigns. Guess if you can't be admin you might as well stop me. :lmao:

FYI Luther, AJ > Shockmaster! FACT!

My English is just fine, and if you want to discuss my spelling go ahead I don't care. All that matters in spelling is if the first and last letter of a particular are in the right place, as rest of the middle words can be in order and you still be able to read it.

I have never come right out and campaigned and if I am deemed worthy for an Admin spot I will take it if not well I'll continue to be the best damn Global Mod I can be. Take your shots Luther but in the end it only makes you look threatened by others. :p

My English is just fine, and if you want to discuss my spelling go ahead I don't care. All that matters in spelling is if the first and last letter of a particular are in the right place, as rest of the middle words can be in order and you still be able to read it.

I have never come right out and campaigned and if I am deemed worthy for an Admin spot I will take it if not well I'll continue to be the best damn Global Mod I can be. Take your shots Luther but in the end it only makes you look threatened by others. :p

You deleted that AJ grammar masters thread because your english sucks. Luther is right!

LUTHER 4 GOD

:lol: See, AJ knows his shit. Too bad he is power mad and deletes threads for his own sick amusment.

DIAR.. I'd like you to meet two friends. :lmao: Perhaps you know them. :p

a812_bm.gif

DIAR.. I'd like you to meet two friends. :lmao: Perhaps you know them.

a812_bm.gif

Interesting, I never delete threads for my own amusment. :headscratch: Nor can you prove it.

so here is some helpful advice Will.

Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp

Focus on the last sentence. Remember will, saying stupid shit isn't cool.

We can't prove it because you delete it. Hell, you prolly deleted the first bar room while trying to delete a flamey post...

:p Just kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back