Luther Anniversary Week: A tribute in words.

Luther's been a g-mod for two years on Thursday. What have fellow WZers had to say over the years?

And out of all the mod's I hate Luther the most.

Luther Sucks

And there you go...

Do I fucking look like Luther? I should ban you for that, and that alone.

It wouldnt be the same without you Jake, but I voted for anyone but Luther. And by anyone, I mean me. And by but Luther, I mean NO LUTHER 4 ADMIN.

That is all.

Anybody other than luther!!!!!! And luther, AJ ROCKS so leave him alone! We all love AJ!

It's closing y'know. You should do a best of the Luther Bar Room. Oh no wait. It's shit. HaHaHA.

Luther does not own. Nor will Luther ever own, pwn, or any other derivative of the word "own".

I don/'t like Luther!!

There is another poster who I don't know about now. Before I had nothing against him and thought he was a good poster but now i can see y many people dont like him. Im talking about Luther_Hull. The reason behind y I dis-like him is that he negatively repped me on the post where Jake asked if u wanted rep and i said only if he thought i was a good poster and he wrote on the comment thing that "u suck". All I'm saying is I now know y nobody except for a few likes him. Just my opinion!!!!(probably get more negative rep from him, but meh, i dont really care)

Who is Luther?

Its Luther isn't it. Dont worry, most people dont like Luther.

your a piece of shit luther die you fucking ********er

I saw the post, and I didn't think it was Spam... And no offence to Luther, but isn't he trying to become a Mod himself? Maybe he should be more careful and correct handing out infractions if he wants that Mod spot...

I'm sick of this Luther for Admin crap... Luther should be the new Coco, lets all bully him.

Luther 4 Banned
DIAR 4 Admin

Seriously, I never knew Luther was such a whiny ass but who knew :headscratch:

AJ>Luther

Who's Luther?

I really wish that you would get an administrator spot, so someone can get bumped up to G-Mod and then someone new could get a mod spot.

Anyway, congratulations on your long tenure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back