• Chris Cash

• Konnan

• Shocky

• Disco Inferno

• Slimer

• Right Said Fred

• DA ROCK

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was bored so I thought up a challenge for Luther. He PM'd me asking for his name to be changed back, but the way I see it he challenged an Admin by changing my Sig, so he should have to complete a challenge of his own.

The Challenge

Somewhere in the Bar Room I have placed a Ghostbusters Logo into someone's post, Luther's job is simple... find the Logo and post a link in this thread to it.

But what if he doesn't find it? I hear everyone asking, if Luther doesn't find it he will not be able to gain his name back for the rest of March. I know what you are all thinking... "Slimer, you've probably put it somewhere Luther will never look" and that's true, but I am willing to give him clues as to where the Logo is. However each Clue will mean one day that Luther has to keep his current name. So if he got it after four clues then he would get his name back in four days.

Let the hunt for the Ghostbusters Logo begin. Also, anyone that finds the logo and tells Luther or anyone else will become Slimer's Bitches Bitch, for the rest of March.

Hahaha Awesome idea. I almost wanna tryt to find it, just to be nosey. Actually, I think this could be a fun game to play for everyone lol

Somewhere no-one would ever think of looking... one of your many thousands of "Luther for Admin/Mod/G-Mod/Gay/Purple" Threads.

hey Slimer, can you be more specific of the Ghost Busters Logo? Is it slimer? A cartoony pic? Bill Murray? I'm looking for this as well, just for shits and giggles.

I've been busy for a while, yeah. Didn't get my chance to do my show, although I do have it if the draft is still going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back