The Raw Afer Wrestlemania 28 Predictions

scottyshowman82

Getting Noticed By Management
What do you think is going to happen tonight?
What do you want to happen tonight?

I know you have thought please share.

This is my first post but i think that John Cena Is gonna ask for a rematch and Triple h will blame Shawn for not stopping the match.Also, i think there not gonna start anything with Sheamus and Daniel Homo Bryant till Smackdown.And Johnny Will bring excitement to the wwe :lmao: jk!

As I've already read it somewhere else, I think The Rock will come out tomorrow and brag about his victory and how he is the greatst of all time...bla bla bla...
And then Brock's music is gonna hit....
And this is going to set a match between this two for next year.

Daniel Homo Bryant

So I can tell that you're 12.

Anyways, I think we're going to get a promo from John Cena about the match last night and he won't be the happy John Cena. The loss could do wonders for his character. I also say that we'll see Johnny Ace gloating about his win and it could tie in with Punk because remember when Johnny said that if his team won Christian would get a shot at a title? Well if Y2J doesn't come back and Christian is recovered soon, I could see him getting a shot at the world title(honestly, we'd all love a feud between them).

I'm assuming we will get a Clay squash match and maybe even the debut of Lord Tensai(I hope we do).

I also think there's a small chance that Lesnar could return tonight or maybe even the WM29 main event being created.

What I think will happen...

-Cena comes out, thanks fans who supported him, blah blah blah, gets attacked by Lord Tensai.

-Triple H blames Shawn for his loss, wants him on RAW next week.

-CM Punk celebrates his win, Johnny gets under his skin, makes match involving a member of Team Johnny (or more)

-Jericho attacks Punk during his match and says it's not over.

-Santino defends his title and retains

-Rock comes out to celebrate his big victory at Mania. Gets attacked by a returning Lesnar as the show goes off the air.

After last night's excellent WrestleMania, WWE can go a lot of different directions with Raw tonight.

What I'm Hoping Will Happen: One of next year's Wrestlemania's main events will be announced. The Return of Brock Lesnar. John Cena will won't be happy about the loss and question whether or not he lost because he didn't "embrace the hate" or something along those lines and we can get excited about where the John Cena character goes from here.

What I Fear Will Happen: The Rock and John Cena will shake hands and talk about how they pushed each other to the limit and how they now respect each other. Then Cena goes on about giving it 100%, winning some and losing some, and we get no evolution of the John Cena character and he goes back to the same stale character.

Hoping to see Lesnar but not him attacking The Rock, I really don't want to see another drawn out program, especially when BOTH wont be on the bulk of shows. I'd rather he showed up during the ten man tag and took everyone out and simply returned.

I think they'll hold off on Lord Tensai's debut.

The Rock to not talk too long and Cena to shake his hand and then give him the AA.

Some follow up for Randy Orton and Bryan after their losses last night.

Beth getting to do something that makes her look good after that crap she was made to do at Mania.

Eve looking sexy as always.

Have to say that I expect a LOT out of Raw tonight. I was not expecting an 18 second title match, Kane to win (clean), or Rock to win clean. Tonight should be a monster night. I expect a major angle with Cena, whether it is a character change, a new rivalry, or something else along those lines. I also expect a Sheamus/Bryan rematch. I think Bryan/Sheamus will get a good chunk of air time. I cannot believe WWE jobbed these two men for two years in a row.....

Last night shocked the IWC and hopefully it was for the better.

I think the Cena character is going to change a little bit. I dont think it will be a heel turn, but they're going to start building him to get more sympathy somehow. They have to especially after half the WWE Universe was disappointed with the decision. I bet Rock is going to make a promo to put over Cena tonight.

Lesnar wont be at the show tonight, but Lord Tensai will appear. I would love to see him take out Zack Ryder to get heat but I'm not sure who he should feud with.

Interesting to note, all singles belts are held by faces. Punk, Sheamus, Santino and Big Show are all holding titles. It's been a long time since the championship picture was completed dominated by faces. Punk will probably feud with a new opponent (Kane?), Sheamus and DBD will probably continue their rivalry and Big Show / Santino will probably take on some midcarders from here.

After last night's excellent WrestleMania, WWE can go a lot of different directions with Raw tonight.

What I'm Hoping Will Happen: One of next year's Wrestlemania's main events will be announced. The Return of Brock Lesnar. John Cena will won't be happy about the loss and question whether or not he lost because he didn't "embrace the hate" or something along those lines and we can get excited about where the John Cena character goes from here.

What I Fear Will Happen: The Rock and John Cena will shake hands and talk about how they pushed each other to the limit and how they now respect each other. Then Cena goes on about giving it 100%, winning some and losing some, and we get no evolution of the John Cena character and he goes back to the same stale character.

why does everyone think it's Cena's decision which way his character goes? VKM is the puppeteer pulling all the strings. Cena does what he's told. VKM will not turn his cash cow heel...period. The sooner people realize that, the easier things are going to be.

onward, Lesnar will debut tonight in one fashion or the other. I'd rather him attack Cena and start up a feud for next year's Mania. Let the Rock ride off in to the sunset. He did his job last night, go back to your movies please.

If there will be an evolution in character..I say it'll be Randy Orton. He'll go back to being a psycho after last night's lost. He'll "embrace the hate"

Absolutely no Triple H, Undertaker or HBK. They had one of the best matches of all time, let the match speak for itself. The ending was also conclusive enough. None of them need to ever enter a wrestling ring again. That match was the best ending any wrestling career could ever have.

Kane's feud with John Cena should be revived. Kane should be the one to open the show, and the first one to mention John Cena's defeat. He may go the "I told you so" route, the "I tried to help you" route, etcetera.

One guy no one is talking about is The Miz. I expect him to have a fairly big storyline on this RAW.

He'll probably come out to the ring with Johnny L and keep kissing his ass. Johnny L, in exchange will make a #1 contender's match and try to rig it in every way possible for Miz to win.

I would love to see Lesnar return in some fashion, but unfortunately, I seriously doubt it will happen.

I think we'll see a confrontation between the Rock and Cena, inevitably turning into a handshake moment.

Sheamus and Daniel Bryan fill further their feud.

I don't see them bringing Lord Tensai back quite yet, as I feel he would get lost in the post-Wrestlemania shuffle right now.

Overall, it should be phenomenal Raw no matter what.

after displaying minor heel tactics last night im hoping to see progress towards a heel turn for cena. hhh bitching bout sean but saying its finally over and maybe a start between brock and triple hhh. a atrain return would be nice. i fear it will jus plain suck and leave alot unresolved

somehow i think kane will cut a promo about winning and that he is unstoppable force and then lesnar music hits and crowd goes wild, it will be a begining of lesnar return feud, I also think we will see a match for number 1 conteder for wwe title and we will find out who will punk face at extreme rules

Let me start by saying I really dont know what to expect at tonights RAW...and I like it.

-Triple H, HBK, and Undertaker all arent advertised for RAW tonight so scratch ideas with them.

-Daniel Bryan will get a rematch and will probably happen on SmackDown or even tonight.

-Santino Marella will defend his U.S. title in some rediculous match against Otunga and will lose.

-Jericho some how gets a rematch at Extreme Rules

-Kane comes out to cut a promo only to be brutally attacked by Orton

-John Cena and The Rock have their promo and as much as I dont want it to happen, will probably shake hands.

As for Lesnar, I really really hope for his return tonight, but I just dont want to get my hopes up.

It will just be a Johnny party, and then HHH will get some much deserved props visa Satellite. I don't think anything earth shattering. Daniel Bryan will play the I got screwed card very well and that should be interesting. That being said, I have really grown to like and respect like John Cena. He verbally destroyed Rock leading up to WM and then took one for team. I'm sure it was part of Rock's clause if he was going to come back to promote GI Joe he had to win. Their match was very underwhelming especially because there was waaaay too much hype. The Cena/Punk MITB match was 1000 times more entertaining. Rock is a good smack talker but his moves are very overrated and he was way too rusty. I do not want to see him in the ring anymore. I hope Cena just moves on..gives the Rock props and goes after somebody else. Maybe he will just go on a serious winning streak and destroy the top heels each week and be the thorn in Johnny's side....beating everyone he throws at him, handicap matches, etc... Undertaker is gone for a year, so is HHH, HBK, The Rock...and it's very true...everyone loves to hate him but Cena will be the one there every night for the Universe...

I predict cena and rock to have a rematch at summerslam. Undertaker appears to talk about mania only tto be confronted by Brock lesnar. Jericho and punk will continue. Those are the major angles. I would love to see lord tensai or batista decimate the funkasaurus. Won't happen though.

I'm in the group of people that believe Rock/Cena will be a best-of-three program. I can see a scenario where The Rock comes out to address the crowd and to say good bye. As he's doing this, Cena interrupts him and gets in Rock's face for "leaving the fans again." He does his best to get under the Rock's skin and get The Rock to agree to a re-match. It doesn't work, and The Rock leaves the ring, leaving everyone hanging. Over the course of the next few months, Cena will continue to try and get his re-match with The Rock.

In terms of Lesnar, given the media attention he has received since reportedly agreeing to a contract, I think it'd be a huge disappointment if he didn't appear tonight. If reports are accurate, and the WWE does plan on announcing next year's WrestleMania main event tonight, then I see Brock coming out and challenging The Undertaker. At this point, the only viable threat to the streak is John Cena, and most reports have suggested that they're saving Cena/Taker for WrestleMania 30. If that's true, then they need someone big for next year ... and that the best option for that would be Lesnar.

Im very unsure of how it will go. Wrestlemania left so many loose ends that just about anything could happen and like Wrestlemania I worry that with all the potential they'll screw up alot of it again.

Anyway I just want to say that if Brock is to return, he needs to be facing Cena at WM not Rock. He can face Rock and Summerslam and go over him giving the summer draw as everyone will pay to see that. Also unlike Rock Brock doesn't have as much on his plate in terms of movies and other affairs and can spend more time with the company to build the fued. Then Cena can beat the monster that took out the man that beat him last year and prove he is top dog

Raw will start with their introduction, followed by 15-20 minute talk only segment. Then a random match, then a divas match, then a backstage segment. That will be hour one.
Hour two will be another 10-15 minute segment, followed by a random match, Brodus Clay squash match, 5 minute segment, main event, then 10 minute segment to end it..

Oh wait, that's been Raw for the past 2 months..

I'm thinking all the run-ins and suprises the fans expected but didn't get last night, will happen tonight.

I doubt Cena will turn heel....ever. I hope the Rock still sucks ass with his promos and then Brock comes out and sucks even more ass. The two of them together can't generate a half decent promo, I'm sure but Brock wants him in the main event next year at WM.

HHH will say he's done in the ring, blame Shawn, praise the Undertaker and is done with it. Brock will want him next year at WM as well as the Rock.

Johnny Ace runs his mouth and trys to kill Punks steam. Then Brock comes out and wants then both at WM next year too.

The whole roster gets in the ring and then Brock comes out and challenges them all to the main event at next years WM....Dana White laughs, fighting back the tears of joy from the money he made......fade to black.

I'm in the group of people that believe Rock/Cena will be a best-of-three program. I can see a scenario where The Rock comes out to address the crowd and to say good bye. As he's doing this, Cena interrupts him and gets in Rock's face for "leaving the fans again." He does his best to get under the Rock's skin and get The Rock to agree to a re-match. It doesn't work, and The Rock leaves the ring, leaving everyone hanging. Over the course of the next few months, Cena will continue to try and get his re-match with The Rock.

I agree with you. I think The Rock will deny the rematch and so Cena's whole angle up until Summer Slam will be doing everything he can to get a rematch with The Rock. At some point prior to Summer Slam, Cena will probably get the belt. The Rock will come back and say he'll only give Cena a rematch at Summer Slam in LA IF Cena puts the WWE title on the line. Cena will agree and the rematch will be set.

I know what I better NOT see.. Brodus Clay wasting tv time and dancing with fake grandmothers. One of the absolute biggest wastes of time I've ever witnessed and just so happened to be at WrestleMania.

Agree with most people saying that Orton needs a complete gimmick change and wouldn't mind him seeing him out for a couple months and re-packaged.

Rock and Cena could be interesting if it doesn't turn into a love fest and obviously a return of Lesnar would be nice.

Kind of a melancholy feeling after anticipating Mania for the last few months and not have it deliver as I hoped (except Taker-HHH) but hopefully Raw can generate some interest going forward with some better story lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back