RAW predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.nobody

Occasional Pre-Show
With a couple of hours until tonight's RAW there's a lot of questions that surround the show even more so than MITB.

The question is what do think is going to happen ?
Who's side is Nash on?
Did triple h screw cena on purpose?
What will cm punk do or for that matter say?

Interested to hear your opinions, I'll give mine shortly...

Prediction: Punk comes out, shoots on the Kliq, says it's obvious HHH set it up, HHH denies. We don't find out this week, but I think Stephanie is behind the whole thing. I'm just hoping for anything but a Punk/Nash feud. Nash couldn't work anymore 8 years ago.

Also, if the show opens with the red carpet and a new WWE Championship Belt in the ring, I will spooge all over everything.

My Prediction:

CM Punk comes out and demands to talk face to face with HHH.

Trip comes out and says he doesn't know anything about the incident and is not in cahoots with Nash.

Punk gets in HHH's face and says it was his plan all along...HHH wasn't man enough to screw him himself, so he had his "Band buddy" Kevin Nash do it.

Punk is about to hit HHH when Nash runs into the ring and..................

....tears his quad and is now out for 6 months. The storyline is dropped but the CM Punk-HHH feud has now begun.

I can't wait to hear Ricky Rodriguez come out and announce the new wwe champion Albertoooooooooooooooooooooooooo Dellllllllllllllllllllllllllllrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hopefully Alberto will come down to the ring with the two belts, and HHH is waiting with a brand new one. That would be great.

Punk walks out and interupts the whole ceremony, shoots on HHH saying the fix was in as Nash and Trips are buddies. Trips says he had nothing to do with it and he was lucky he won because Cena's foot was on the ropes anyway. Alberto blind sides Punk hitting him with the new belt and runs away.

Punk is livid and vows to bring the whole WWE system down around HHH's head...

No Nash tonight... as he will leave everyone guessing.

....tears his quad and is now out for 6 months. The storyline is dropped but the CM Punk-HHH feud has now begun.

LMAO
My Prediction:
It starts with Ricardo Rodriguez in the Middle of the ring with some type of box or Briefcase. Out comes ADR with the WWE Championship. Ricardo Goes Crazy with his annoying Voice and says Del rio is the Undisputed WWE Championship. Del Rio then begins to Cut a Horrible Promo that no in the audience really gives a shit about, and eventually introduces some new type of belt with a Del Rio theme, but unfortunately it will still spin for some unknown reason like Edge's belt did.
Out Comes CM Punk, Who cuts an AMAZING Promo about how he doesn't really believe Alberto Del Rio Screwed him out of the Championship, but HHH did.CM Punk is saying how he wants HHH to come out and explain why he couldn't just screw him over himself instead of using Kevin nash.
Cena Comes out and cuts a promo that is even Worse Then Del rios about how he shouldn't have even won the match in the first place and blah blah blah Cena's usual promo.
Finally out comes HHH and he explains that he has no idea whats going on. He had no clue Nash was even in California.
Out comes Nash. Nash Says that it was not HHH or Del rio that convinced him to come to SummerSlam, but it was Stephanie.
At this point i have no clue what will happen
And if you can't tell, NO i don't like Del rio in any way. His Character is Terrible and he just annoys the hell out of me with his terrible music,promos and Ring Announcer.

My Prediction:

Honestly i have no idea! I really want Nash to be there tonight! I want him to show up and give us some insight to what happened but i want Punk, Cena, HHH and Del Rio all in the ring at the same time when Nash comes out!

All i gotta say is that WWE has done an amazing job with this so far and i hope it continues to get even better! I feel as if there is some sort of Cliq thing going on, and if i am not mistaken HBK's new TV tour just got cancelled...just something to note! Also it just feels like all these pieces are falling into place for some sort of HUGE benefit for all the fans! I feel like this is going to be a historic RAW!!!

P.S. I am not saying HBK is coming back at all....i actually 99% agree he wont but just random that his tour just got cancelled the day after a strange incident that could involve the CLiq... JUST SAYING!!!

Im Pumped!!!

From what Nash posted on his twitter page, he will be on Raw. The opening can go plenty of different way. I just hope to see a new belt because the spinner one got played out. I hope to see Nash stick around though and not just jam.

I am looking forward to watching Raw. Sucks that i do work overnight shifts, but i do have TiVo so i can record it and watch it tomorrow.

Ricardo Rodriguez will open the show with his best intro ever. ADR will stroll to the ring, begin his victory speech, but then get interrupted by Cena. Cena will make his way to the ring, as will Punk after an interruption. Rodriguez will end up attempting a sneak attack on Cena but get STFU'd. At that point, both Punk and ADR will destroy Cena.

There are a couple of scenarios that could play out on Raw tonight. Two things that we know that will happen tonight. We all know that CM Punk is going come out and complain about him loosing the title like a little school girl. John Cena will come out and say hes not going to complain because that's something he doesn't do. It is hard to say whos side Kevin Nash in on though I have a feeling that Nash is on The McMahons side

For some odd reason, I do believe that Stephanie McMahn does fit into this equation (somewhere). Punk has mentioned her a couple of times recently, and she was shown backstage last night at Summer Slam. Maybe she has pushed Nash up to this?

For some odd reason, I do believe that Stephanie McMahn does fit into this equation (somewhere). Punk has mentioned her a couple of times recently, and she was shown backstage last night at Summer Slam. Maybe she has pushed Nash up to this?

Exactly what I was thinking. Since Punk has been mentioning Stephanie's name in the past she wanted to pay him back. What better way to then screw him over at the second largest ppv of the year bye causing him to loose the Undisputed WWE Championship! Punk will go after Stephanie then this will be where HHH comes into play. Protecting his beloved wife.

Also, if the show opens with the red carpet and a new WWE Championship Belt in the ring, I will spooge all over everything.

laughed so hard at this quote. fucking awesome. i'm sure there'd be lots and lots of IWC spooge all over the place (think Randy Marsh in the internet episode of South Park) if we get a new belt tonight. it'd be funny as hell if Del Rio makes the belt all Spanish

laughed so hard at this quote. fucking awesome. i'm sure there'd be lots and lots of IWC spooge all over the place (think Randy Marsh in the internet episode of South Park) if we get a new belt tonight. it'd be funny as hell if Del Rio makes the belt all Spanish

Since the spinner belt was John Cena's creation it would only be fitting to make a Spanish themed WWE Championship with Alberto Del Rio becoming champion even though he did it the sissy way bye taking advantage off Punk's misfortune

Well Steph might be that Raw Manager that keeps sending the e-mails. So she will probably making her return.

I also think that Cena will be going heel. Look at his response lately compared to Punk. This angle is a big push for WWE. Bringing back Nash/HHH/Steph. I want to see if anyone else is going to come back.

I think Steph is behind Nash's run-in. I'm not sure yet if this was something ADR knew aobut or not. But as of now- i'm guessing yes. Does Trips know about this? As of now- we won't be finding that out. But could be revealed to be the case at a later time.

One thing I do remember from last weeks RAW is: Trips told Cena and Punk- what he wanted to happen, was what was going to happen at SummerSlam. So- I think that's exactly what happend.

Punk will definately be bitching to Trips about him being the one pulling the strings on this. Trips will totally deny it. Maybe Steph comes down tonight & says it was all her idea. Now we have Trips V Steph for the power of WWE? Or- they're all in on together.

So many options! That's what makes it so entertaining to watch!!

HHH will announce that he made a mistake and doesn't know why Nash is there, we will not see Nash but during the Mysterio/ADR championship match either Waltman or one of the New Age Outlaws will come through the crowd and screw Mysterio.

This will go on for a couple weeks with older or recently released WWE vets coming in and causing trouble till we find out Vince is behind it trying to ruin the reign of HHH.

LMAO
My Prediction:
It starts with Ricardo Rodriguez in the Middle of the ring with some type of box or Briefcase. Out comes ADR with the WWE Championship. Ricardo Goes Crazy with his annoying Voice and says Del rio is the Undisputed WWE Championship. Del Rio then begins to Cut a Horrible Promo that no in the audience really gives a shit about, and eventually introduces some new type of belt with a Del Rio theme, but unfortunately it will still spin for some unknown reason like Edge's belt did.
Out Comes CM Punk, Who cuts an AMAZING Promo about how he doesn't really believe Alberto Del Rio Screwed him out of the Championship, but HHH did.CM Punk is saying how he wants HHH to come out and explain why he couldn't just screw him over himself instead of using Kevin nash.
Cena Comes out and cuts a promo that is even Worse Then Del rios about how he shouldn't have even won the match in the first place and blah blah blah Cena's usual promo.
Finally out comes HHH and he explains that he has no idea whats going on. He had no clue Nash was even in California.
Out comes Nash. Nash Says that it was not HHH or Del rio that convinced him to come to SummerSlam, but it was Stephanie.
At this point i have no clue what will happen
And if you can't tell, NO i don't like Del rio in any way. His Character is Terrible and he just annoys the hell out of me with his terrible music,promos and Ring Announcer.

I agree with this exactly except for the negative look on del Rio.
I love his gimmick (I work in restaurants surrounded by Mexicans and they talk just like him) even Rodriguez too.

I also believe mysterio is going to be thrown in the mix too.
His match wont be a 1 night thing.

Prediction: Punk comes out, shoots on the Kliq, says it's obvious HHH set it up, HHH denies. We don't find out this week, but I think Stephanie is behind the whole thing. I'm just hoping for anything but a Punk/Nash feud. Nash couldn't work anymore 8 years ago.

LMAO Not to be gay or weird but I will splooge also if that happens.

Mysterio wins the wwe title. Really can they be that dumb? God I hope not. Would love to see Punk raise some hell with a klique shoot

From Kevin Nash's Twitter:

Rumor has it a tall, dark haired dude is going to be on Raw tonight. You better watch. He has a tendency to disappear for months.

So Nash will be there and I think Nash will join forces with HHH and Stephanie. Nash wanted a lot of money in his days so why not put that into the storyline?? HHH and Steph have a lot of money and Nash wants it so he'll do anything to get it. HHH and Nash are part of the Kliq and they have a relationship so it can work out.He joins with them and Punk comes out and says that Nash will do anything for money and he did exactly that by attacking him and cost him the undisputed champion. Out comes Del Rio and says it wasn't Nash that got him the win, it was his destiny. Now Cena comes out and says shit to HHH about how his foot was on the ropes and some other stuff. Rey comes out and says he has a championship match tonight and pisses off Del Rio who attacks him and all hell breaks loose. Everbody beating the hell out of each other. While Rey is beating up Del Rio, Miz runs in and takes out Rey. I don't really know what else can happen tonight :shrug:

From Kevin Nash's Twitter:

So Nash will be there and I think Nash will join forces with HHH and Stephanie. Nash wanted a lot of money in his days so why not put that into the storyline?? HHH and Steph have a lot of money and Nash wants it so he'll do anything to get it. HHH and Nash are part of the Kliq and they have a relationship so it can work out.He joins with them and Punk comes out and says that Nash will do anything for money and he did exactly that by attacking him and cost him the undisputed champion. Out comes Del Rio and says it wasn't Nash that got him the win, it was his destiny. Now Cena comes out and says shit to HHH about how his foot was on the ropes and some other stuff. Rey comes out and says he has a championship match tonight and pisses off Del Rio who attacks him and all hell breaks loose. Everbody beating the hell out of each other. While Rey is beating up Del Rio, Miz runs in and takes out Rey. I don't really know what else can happen tonight :shrug:

This right here seems like something that could happen for sure. Im getting anxious to see this all go down already!

Start of a Cena heel turn please!!!!!!

It's going to happen....im sure it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back