The Pokemon Syndrome.

That's a pretty beast team, Sam, though I'm not a big Aggron fan. Too susceptible to ground/fighting moves. Perhaps replacing it with that Bisharp mother fucker would be a good idea, or maybe the evolved form of Magneton.

Just got thundurus with the master ball. Anyway. Nice team Sam, I forgot about Aggron, he is my favourite looking pokemon ever.

Scizor is a beast though. Huge weakness to fire but resistances to loads of other types coupled with good stats. I can't really fault the team if I'm honest.

That's a pretty beast team, Sam, though I'm not a big Aggron fan. Too susceptible to ground/fighting moves. Perhaps replacing it with that Bisharp mother fucker would be a good idea, or maybe the evolved form of Magneton.

Bisharp was gonna be on rotation. Dark types are invaluable when dealing with ghosts/psychics. I wrecked half the E4 with just my Krookodile because of it.

Personally, I hate the new evolutions they added for Magneton, Magmar, Rhydon, Electabuzz and whoever else. I have no problem with new pokemon, but leave my childhood alone! None of them will ever be on my team out of principle and the only reason I'd ever have them at all is for pokedex completion.

Anyway, I have all the pieces for my dream team now. Just need to breed my Metagross. Man, that thing was a bitch to catch. Oh, and I have to go search Twist Mountain for a Metal Coat to turn Scyther into Scizor. Not looking forward to that.

I had about 2500 pokemon cards at one point. When I went to Uni I left them behind and now I don't know where they are. Worked out I probably spent around £700 butying them, but I could have sold them for a fair bit as well.

So when you first picked up red and blue, did you think Mr. Mime and Jynx were supposed to go together?

But then gold and silver came out, and Jynx was always a girl, but Mr. Mime could be either. Wouldn't it suck to be a female Mr. Mime?

I took the leap and bought Pokemon Black a little over a week ago.The game was actually much more enjoyable than I was expecting. Probably the best since Silver version.

As for my team, I don't really have one concrete one right now. My regulars for the most part are:

Serperior (my starter) : lv 71

Victini: lv 70

Reshiram : lv 70

Zekrom : lv 64

Scoring Zekrom was one of the greatest feelings in the world for me (O.K., mabe not in the world). I traded it for a Hydreigon over the Global trade thing. I also got a shiny Magnezone over wi-fi trade. Was probably the greatest scam of all time. Some dude wanted a panpour (that water monkey) for a Victini, and some else wanted Victini for Magnezone. I gave them both what they wanted and now have Magnezone at Lv 41.

Some of my other guys a trained during the game were Chandelure (lv 67), Vanilluxe(lv 66) and Volcarona (lv 65). There are only three more pokemon left for me to see in my regional pokedex and getting them will be a bitch as I haven't seen them at all and can't request them for wi-fi trades.

Does anyone have any tips on how to quickly get Tynamo to level 39?Mines 30 but his stats are horrible.Im thinking on breeding a new one just to get better stats but the problem is just training it because its just horrible..at least it doesnt have a weakness.

I was like OMFG when my level 46 Scrafty beat 4 level 63's when I found the sage in Chargestone Cave(One got taken out by my Archeops)And all because Scrafty used High Jump Kick which raped them all.

I know if I was a female Mr. Mime, I'd be really fucking depressed. Everyone would be calling me Mr. Mime, but I wouldn't be able to tell them I'm female, all I'd be able to say is like, "Mime mime mime," or whatever Mr. Mimes say.

It is mime.

But it would suck being a Magikarp until you evolved.I mean you'd take everyones shit and get beat the shit out of until you evolve.Then you'd fuck everyone up.

Or imagine being a bidoof.They look high all the time.It'd be like no one is catching me but i dont care im a fucking bidoof and i run this route.

When I played pokemon, the earlier ones, I used to think for some strange reason that splash had some sort of hidden effect. Like if you used it in a certain situation it would end up like hyper beam type power and destroy fools. Turns out that isn't the case, it's just a fish flopping around.

At least if you're a Magikarp you can swim happily in the pond and frolic with the other Magikarps. If you're a female Mr. Mime, you have to go your entire life with people mistaking you for a man.

A male Milotic would be funny. Since it looks like it should always be female.

I'm very bored with Heartgold so I decided to play White again. I should be getting the adapter tommorow. I can't wait. I'm going to butt rape the pokemon online!!!

What about Jynx?That would be weird if it was a man.

but you know what would be cool to be.Slowpoke.I mean you dont do anything but just move slowly around and look baked off your face all the time.

Meh i never paid attention to genders unless they were used for breeding.

btw anyone got any tips to put in my team which is currently

samurott
eelektross
haxorus
scrafty
archeops

just want a 6th pokemon

You already asked this. I think I suggested something like chandelure. Fire/Ghost, get it in the celestial tower as Litwick. You will need a dusk stone though.

Anyone else have Nintendo WiFi? I just got mine today and I'm itching for some battles. My friend Code is 0175 1234 1093. Hit me up for a trade or battle.

I have wi-fi, but I haven't managed to get a solid battling team yet. And like I said last night, battling isn't really my thing.

I am however looking for a Thundurus (sp?), and since I haven't seen him yet I can't request him for trade. I just need to get him in my pokedex, but if you want I could trade you my shiny Magnezone for it, assuming you have him of course.

Nobody comes to mind right away. Right now I'm just trying to get people for the Unova pokedex. Although I'm still looking for a Giratina. When I started playing Black I decided to take the whole "new begining" thing quite litterally, so I'm starting to try and get back some of the people I had in previous games. So far I've managed to get quite a few shiny pokemon off of the Global trade station. I have shiny Mismagius, Drifbim, Frillish, and Gengar.

Anyone else doing the battle subway, I need some life orbs, which means I need almost 100 battle points, which means I need a good fucking team.

Right now I'm pimping

Hydreigon 252speed 252 special attack 8 hp w/ life orb (acquired this morning)
Scizor 252hp 252attack 8 speed w/ leftovers
Garchomp 252 attack 252 speed 8hp (in need of life orb)

I have trouble getting through the advanced single train on a consistent basis with this team, which leads to my next question. If your pokemon are fully ev trained, but haven't reached level 100, do they get there maxed out stats for the battle subway? Or do I have to train them to 100 before I can achieve that?

Any suggestion would be welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back