The Pokemon Syndrome.

Decarow

WZ's Resident GameStop Advisor
After finishing community college, I moved back with my parents and younger brother. Since moving back, I have found myself getting heavily back into

1. Wrestling (duh)
2. DragonBall Z
3. Pokemon

Yes. That's right. Pokemon. In fact it's 2:35 in the morning, and I'm watching Pokemon 4ever, while playing Pokemon Diamond, anxiously awaiting for Pokemon Black to come out. I have not been this much into Pokemon in over 10 years. Maybe this is just nostalgia talking.

Can't wait for Black. it's weird everybody in Tas is getting white but everybody online is getting White. here I was thinking I was being different.

Want to get white just for the legendary pokemon it has.I know what you mean by nostalgia as well. Watching pokemon in the mornin made me go back and play diamond.still going just beat the third gym

I had this syndrome last year. Ended up completing Pokemon Leaf Green, beating the Elite four, catching all the rare Pokemon and everything. We live sad lives.

I looked up Black and White online and I think I might get it. It seems different from the last pokemon games I played which was Ruby. Alot different but the same at the same time. In that case I need a DS as well.

I'm saving for a home right now, but my savings might take a hit in a few days, I'm planning on picking up Black and a DS to go with it. A friend of mine is getting White and neither of us has played the 3rd or 4th gen games (cept Fire Red) so this is gonna be all new to us. I'm so excited!

I have not been this much into Pokemon in over 10 years. Maybe this is just nostalgia talking.

This happened to me a few years ago. I hadn't played in years but one day I started thinking about Silver version and I went out and bought a Game boy advance just so I could play Emerald version. I never ended up playing anything else for the system but got a good three years or something out of it before I got bored and bought Platinum version. However, after like four months I got bored of it and haven't played any of them in about a year.

I probably won't end up playing Black or White. I think my Pokemon days are finally done. :shrug:

I probably won't end up playing Black or White. I think my Pokemon days are finally done. :shrug:

I highly doubt that. If you bought a whole system just to play one game, your Pokemon days will not be over.

You know you wanna play Black or White, don't be a yabba-dabba-bitch.

I've been getting back into Pokemon myself. Beat HeartGold last summer and Platinum over Christmas break. Now I'm just getting to filling out as much of my Pokedex as I can before getting Black/White.

Not gonna lie, the starter pokemon look to be the worst ever. In my opinion, generate one had the best, then 4, 3, 2, and now 5. The pig one looks especially bizarre.

And why do they continue to make fire starters evolve into fire/fighting pokemon? I mean, don't get me wrong it's a fucking amazing combination, but I would love some variety, you know? How about a fire/psychic, water/fighting, and a grass/dark. Now those would be some good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back