The Pointless Thread

i'm not sure if it'll ever be the same, but ill start it out the same way the old one was started out

i like apple pie. yumm....

^^i think thats about right

what's the point the last pointless thread was pointless so this will be even more so!

There was a point made there... we've lost 1,000,000!

Nooo! We were about to 5 figures.

...making a thread. Never done it before. Don't know why. Anywho, I'll make it a half decent discussion, post your favorite first time things. (No, this isn't my favorite first timer.)

what's your favourite first time then?

My favourite first time was heading west from the UK [ie the American continents], I quite enjoyed that trip and have done it several times since [first time was 2004]

Sex.

Kidding, but that's a close number two ;)

I'd have to say my first college football game. It was PSU, since I'm not too far away from there. The Atmosphere is insane there, and I've been to countless Phillies, Flyers and 76ers games, and those Philly Phans are nothing compared to PSU territory. Wow what an experience.

Are you sure McMoron isn't your father? You 2 seem to have a lot of similarities.

haha brilliant reply wes...which would also explain why he didn't get the jonny 5 reference in his sig thinking it was just a random cowboy robot

when he said Gene, i was thinking Mean Gene, because of my promoting Raw statement, like an announcer. haha, I'm not used to snitsky being called Gene, He's not one i pay much attention to.

and still not a clue on short circuit, but i bet after much explaining, it won't even be funny, thus ruining the point of knowing the funny part about it.

Yikes.

how have you never seen short circuit? Jonny 5 stayin alive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back