The *Official* John Cena Thread

What are your feelings on John Cena?

• CZENA SUX!!!

• I dislike Cena on my TV.

• I don't like or dislike him.

• I like John Cena.

• I am a Cena fanatic.

• I don't like Cena, but think he's a good wrestler.

• I like Cena, but don't think he's a good wrestler.

• I dislike the John Cena character, but respect John Cena the man.

Results are only viewable after voting.
When John Cena just entered minutes ago for his Triple Threat Survivor series macth, he entered with, once again, a new look.

My cock has a new look.

He had an orange shirt.

So does my cock.

On the back it has "You Cant see me", like the Cenation one. And On the front, it says "Never give up", and Cenation on it. Never give up.....Now there trying to shove life lessons into little 12 year olds faces.

...Or maybe "Never Give Up" has been one of Cena's catchphrases since September and they wanted to market it? And personally I think it's a good message. I mean, what do little 12 year olds have to look up to when they can't get away with jacking off?

Just when I though they were slowly moving away from the PG program, they do this.

Oh no! The WWE made a shirt! We should all burn our cocks in protest!

Never give up...well Vince, I think i'm about to give up, about to give up hoping you'd make your show hardcore, blood, weapons.

Honestly, you should've have given that up a long, long time ago.

What's next, is Edge gonna come back as the "Rated G" superstar?

G for Great Golden Penis, Why won't people stop bitching about trivial things in the WWE?

What do you guys think about this?

I think that you're just trying to find a way to hate on Cena.

To nuts with that.

The 5 Knuckle Shuffle is a great move. It's no more cheesy than the People's Elbow or the Worm. The F-U and the STFU are both great as well. But what about the Guillotine Top Rope Leg Drop,Blockbuster,Spin Out Powerbomb,Flying Shoulder Tackle,Various Clotheslines,Belly to Back Suplex,etc. You obviously have no idea what your talking about. I love John Cena he is my favorite wrestler of all time. He has the perfect combination of charisma,wrestling ability,and mic skills. He's intense and can be funny too during promos. Cena is arguably the greatest of all time.

Cena…arguably the greatest of all time? Are you kidding? Cena is nowhere near being the greatest of all time and that’s not debatable to be honest with you. I like him, but calling him the greatest of all time is extremely insulting to guys that really are the greatest of all times. Guys like Ric Flair, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, e.t.c. Cena is good but not the greatest. If you haven’t been watching wrestling for a long time then I recommend that you do some research on some of the guys I mentioned and watch some of their stuff because then you’ll find out who really are the greatest of all time and who aren’t.

I'll give Cena props... He's got the desire and determination. He is one of the people who actually show each and every week that he is in wrestling for the wrestling. That gets mad props from me.

Cena…arguably the greatest of all time? Are you kidding? Cena is nowhere near being the greatest of all time and that’s not debatable to be honest with you. I like him, but calling him the greatest of all time is extremely insulting to guys that really are the greatest of all times. Guys like Ric Flair, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, e.t.c. Cena is good but not the greatest. If you haven’t been watching wrestling for a long time then I recommend that you do some research on some of the guys I mentioned and watch some of their stuff because then you’ll find out who really are the greatest of all time and who aren’t.

Any wrestling fan who doesn't know who those guys are is an idiot. What makes the people you mention any better than Cena. There all former WWE champions and all future hall of famers just like Cena.

Any wrestling fan who doesn't know who those guys are is an idiot. What makes the people you mention any better than Cena. There all former WWE champions and all future hall of famers just like Cena.

For starters, Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin revolutionized the business which is something that Cena hasn't done and probably will never do. All those wrestlers ST named has had a greater impact in the WWE than Cena has. Not to say that Cena won't be great but he has years to go before he can be considered one of the greatest which I don't think he will be.

Okay here's my two cents on John Cena. First off, I really admire and respect his work ethic...he's arguably the most dedicated person in WWE and clearly busts his ass for the company, he's a good choice to be the face of WWE.

However, does that mean I think he's perfect? No, no it doesnt and while his matches are usually good I think it's obvious that he has some coordination issues in the ring. Every time he hits the five knuckle shuffle there's coordination issues, every time he does that leg drop from the top rope there's a 50% chance that he will miss it (I think he totally missed it in his match with Big Show at Extreme Rules earlier this year) and I read somewhere that they now instruct the cameras to only shoot this move from a particular angle to cover up any mishaps.

Also, he usually recovers at lightning quick speed from a beat down (but then so did Hogan, so he's not alone in that respect) and he does what I like to call the 'dead sell', where he just lies motionless during a match quite literally as if he's dead which in my opinion isn't all that believable, but then again I'm no expert (you can see examples of this in nearly every Cena match by the way).

Overall, this isn't a rant. I like Cena and I'm a moderate fan but still he does have his flaws, like everyelse mind...

I know that LJL already answered, but I still want to answer your question. Some of the people are better than Cena because I think they are more entertaining, it’s that simple. I’ve enjoyed a lot of Cena’s matches but I think guys like Shawn Michaels have put on better matches throughout the years that I just like better. Some of the other wrestlers are considered better than Cena by some posters because they were bigger draws or because they’ve done more for pro-wrestling in North America than anyone else.

Cena is great but not the greatest of all time. I know you might still disagree, but I still think it’s an asinine statement to call him the greatest ever considering the amounts of wrestlers I think are better.

Overall, this isn't a rant. I like Cena and I'm a moderate fan but still he does have his flaws, like everyelse mind...
Very well put Chill. Not every wrestler is perfect and I think it would be very hard to find a lot of wrestlers with no or very little flaws.

I know that LJL already answered, but I still want to answer your question. Some of the people are better than Cena because I think they are more entertaining, it’s that simple. I’ve enjoyed a lot of Cena’s matches but I think guys like Shawn Michaels have put on better matches throughout the years that I just like better. Some of the other wrestlers are considered better than Cena by some posters because they were bigger draws or because they’ve done more for pro-wrestling in North America than anyone else.

Cena is great but not the greatest of all time. I know you might still disagree, but I still think it’s an asinine statement to call him the greatest ever considering the amounts of wrestlers I think are better.

Very well put Chill. Not every wrestler is perfect and I think it would be very hard to find a lot of wrestlers with no or very little flaws.

The majority of your answer is an opinion. Meaning its how you feel. I happen to find Cena's matches more entertaining than HBK's. Being a draw doesn't mean shit to me. I said Cena is ARGUABLY the greatest and he is that because of all he has accomplished in such a short time. He may be he may not be. But after all thats all my opinion.

John Cena:
5 Time WWE Champion
2 Time World Heavyweight Champion
3 Time U.S. Champion
2 Time Tag Team Champion
Royal Rumble Winner 2008

In the WWE today, title runs mean very little. It's all about the name in WWE. John Cena is the biggest name in the WWE and has been for quite some time. He's also the most controversial. It seems like everyone under the age of 15 loves him, and everybody else hates him and loves Randy Orton. The thing is, most people hate him because he's a poor in-ring wrestler. There really is no other real reason to hate him. The guy has the best work ethic in the business, and earned everything he's been given in the WWE. He worked hard and was rewarded. It took him a long time to get his first WWE title, and unlike so many other people (like his opponent Sheamus), he earned his spot against JBL at WrestleMania. On the mic the guy is un-matched. He's given us some of the best promos and unforgettable moments. His promos are half the reason why Edge vs Cena is one of the best feuds of all time.

Now, I'm not a young Cena mark or anything. I'm 20 years old (the usual age of a Cena hater), and I've been watching for about 14 years. I've seen Cena's entire career, and I've loved and hated several different things. I know exactly why he gets his mixed reaction. I agree with people that he's virtually the same in-ring wrestler he was when he started. But let's look at Hulk Hogan for a moment. The guy is the biggest name in wrestler...ever. But he's probably one of the worst in-ring workers as well. But he's charismatic... You notice that when Cena takes a long break and makes his return, people go nuts? Cena is a future Hall of Famer for sure, unless he gets permanently injured right now. And even then his place might be cemented. The guy has a long career ahead of him, and he's going to go down as one of the best.

Tonight on Raw Cena once again demonstrated why he's one of the best. He came out completely intense and delivered a crowed pumping speech. Did you hear the Cena chants!?! When Carlito came out I was pretty much in awe of how terrible WWE creative is, but they proved me wrong again here. Carlito came out and said something that is completely believable. He represents all the guys in the back who are sick of Cena's run at the top. And Cena said the appropriate response: "If you want some, come get some." See, unlike Triple H and Hulk Hogan, Cena has no problem putting somebody over. He's a company guy, and he'll do what's best for the product. He's got the title because he's the top face of Raw, Orton had the title all year and is building Kofi Kingston, DX is busy being DX, and nobody else can be champion yet. It would be completely stupid to just hand Sheamus or Miz the title. He's building them.

When it's all said and done, a decade from now, John Cena will be near the end of his run, he'll have 20 years under his belt, and he'll be a legend. And you know that he'll take some time off in the next ten years, and he'll probably get a few minor injuries, so we're not going to see 10 more years of WWE Champion John Cena. I predict that by next year, John Cena will not be champion, but he will be helping get the younger guys over. Maybe he'll be a heel, but I doubt it. Cena might be the one guy to never go heel in the business. He's a super hero, like Rey Mysterio, who means too much to the face community to go bad. However, that also adds to the epicness that could be produced by turning him heel.
Imagine if Cena took time off, was "injured" by somebody and was out for a good long time. Say he was out for a full year. He could take the time to do a movie or something, and spend time with his family. Imagine Cena come back out of nowhere as a heel...

It's not something that should happen right now. The WWE couldn't take it. If anything, HBK or HHH should go heel. They have the experience and it won't hurt their character at all. Next year or the year after, once Cena has taken some time off, then it would be time.

Go ahead, tell me how much I'm wrong and how much Cena sucks... Here comes the pain...

The majority of your answer is an opinion. Meaning its how you feel. I happen to find Cena's matches more entertaining than HBK's. Being a draw doesn't mean shit to me. I said Cena is ARGUABLY the greatest and he is that because of all he has accomplished in such a short time. He may be he may not be. But after all thats all my opinion.

I was actually starting to get behind Cena a little bit because he has been putting on some great matches here lately, but then I had to come here and read this bullshit post.

Cena isn't AGRUABLY the greatest ever. He isn't even in the damned conversation. When you say arguably, that means that you are willing to argue the point. I am dying to read what you would have to say or what kind of criteria that you would use. I guarantee you that whatever angle or criteria that you would use, I will be able to find 5 wrestlers who fit your arguement and criteria better than Cena does.

Cena is good (yes, I'm saying it), but he isn't in the class of people like The Undertaker, HBK, HHH, The Rock, Stone Cold, Ric Flair, Sting, Hulk Hogan, and trust me, I could on and on.

I'm a huge John Cena fan. I too, occasionally tire of him being champion constantly, but i'd rather have him as champion then someone who has no clue how to carry the company, acts like a douchebag, and makes them and the company look bad. John Cena is the king of the WWE right now. He is the most recognizable superstar there, he lives, breathes, sweats, and bleeds the business. I honestly can't say i've seen a more dedicated superstar then John Cena. The man was filming a movie, promoting his last movie, promoting Raw, promoting the PPV, then flying back across the US to perform on the show he was promoting! The man is dedicated, and you can't help but respect him for that.

So I've said time and time again (or at least I will when discussion of Cena vs. Taker heats up some more) that if Taker is gonna face Cena at Mania that the big heal turn would really give a huge spark to the product heading into the new decade and that the Cena heel turn discussion is finally worth having. This is especially true if Cena is going to end the streak, one of kayfabe's last big mountains. If anyone is gonna end a streak people go crazy about like Taker's, it should spark something huge. A well-played Cena heel turn should be that thing, and they should be thinking at least a year in advance when it comes to Cena at this point if that's the case. They don't want to fuck this up.

Anyway, does anyone semi-suspect that maybe (PERHAPS?) the promos Jesse and Carlito have cut on Cena over the last two weeks are laying the ground work for such a turn? When I think about the Cena heel turn, I see him blowing his stack over getting shit on for so long over hogging the spot-light, being stale, being a guy with "the look", being a "goody-two-shoes", etc. Doing this against a guy like Taker, evil incarnate being worshiped indisciminately by the fans, seems like a story that should write itself. Am I the only one who a) thinks this is a great idea?, b) wants to see this?, c) thinks it will happen? I mean in recent weeks, something seems to have lit a fire under WWE's ass when it comes to new directions and building new things. Are we in for the biggest new thing of all at Wrestlemania?

The beauty is that people are so conditioned to blowing off thoughts of a Cena turn that when it happens, most people will be caught way off guard.

I was actually starting to get behind Cena a little bit because he has been putting on some great matches here lately, but then I had to come here and read this bullshit post.

Cena isn't AGRUABLY the greatest ever. He isn't even in the damned conversation. When you say arguably, that means that you are willing to argue the point. I am dying to read what you would have to say or what kind of criteria that you would use. I guarantee you that whatever angle or criteria that you would use, I will be able to find 5 wrestlers who fit your arguement and criteria better than Cena does.

Cena is good (yes, I'm saying it), but he isn't in the class of people like The Undertaker, HBK, HHH, The Rock, Stone Cold, Ric Flair, Sting, Hulk Hogan, and trust me, I could on and on.

And why is that? He has beaten the Undertaker,HBK,and HHH. 2 of which at Wrestlemania. I'm not sure if he beat Flair at any point but I could sure as hell check and the other four you mentioned have never faced him thus he hasn't had the chance. So go on and on and I'll match you on anyone you name.

And why is that? He has beaten the Undertaker,HBK,and HHH. 2 of which at Wrestlemania. I'm not sure if he beat Flair at any point but I could sure as hell check and the other four you mentioned have never faced him thus he hasn't had the chance. So go on and on and I'll match you on anyone you name.

So you're argument is that he has beaten them before? In a fake contest? You do know that wrestling is scripted right? Have you gotten the memo?

'Taker, HHH, and HBK have all beaten Cena as well. So what exactly was your point? Now tell me what he has done in terms of revolutionizing the business. Tell me what he has accomplished in the business that the others I have mentioned have not. Tell me about his drawing abilities and numbers and such. These are the things that we use when judging a wrestlers worth. Not whether they beat such and such in a fake contest.

I don't feel it's necessary to build Cena as a heel going into the match. However, I feel that coming out of the match, especially if he wins, he should go heel. I've been saying for years that this is a pointless discussion, but the first time I feel as though all of the pieces are slowly falling into place.

WWE has been telling us for the last couple weeks, and I don't see it stopping here, that the current crop of main eventers are stale and that they hear what we're saying about John Cena. What better way to capitalize on this than by having Cena blow his stack and finally get fed up with it all against a guy who is pure evil yet never suffers any ill-thought from the audience? If they're going to end the streak, and Cena's the best candidate there will ever be for that, then it should spark something huge. You don't end one of kayfabe's last great holds on the wrestling audience, the thing that people (for reasons I can't explain) believe is the end-all/be-all of Taker's legacy, and just let it fade into the back-ground. For those who WWE's trying to win over right now by proving that it's not stale and that they do care, would anything win them over more than WWE begining the new decade by setting off a powder keg like this?

Cena winning by choking Taker out in the STFU would be ideal for me. The heat would be nuclear. You could easily have the show end with Cena laying in a savage beatdown on a victorious Undertaker, but it woulnd't have anywhere near the same impact as Cena ending the streak.

Taker has a great legacy and this won't erase it. Guys are meant to go out on their back, one gear gets taken out of the machine and another money making gear (Cena as a heel) gets put in. If Taker cares about the wrestling business, the steak will end one day.

Cena's the best candidate as he's the biggest name in wrestling and is the definition of a company man. Best not to waste it on some random up-and-comer who may leave or a guy like Kane who won't do much of value with the win.

New top faces? There are obvious rematches with Taker down the road, his matches with DX will seem fresher with him as a full blown heel, Orton could always go face and gets better pops than he has any right to, Christian, Kofi, and several other guys are heading towards the main event at a high speed, and Edge will likely return as a face. I think we're covered in the face department.

IMO, this discussion is serious worth having. As such, WWE should have the next year of Cena's career mapped out should they decided to pull the trigger. You don't wanna fuck up something this big.

I don't feel it's necessary to build Cena as a heel going into the match. However, I feel that coming out of the match, especially if he wins, he should go heel. I've been saying for years that this is a pointless discussion, but the first time I feel as though all of the pieces are slowly falling into place.

WWE has been telling us for the last couple weeks, and I don't see it stopping here, that the current crop of main eventers are stale and that they hear what we're saying about John Cena. What better way to capitalize on this than by having Cena blow his stack and finally get fed up with it all against a guy who is pure evil yet never suffers any ill-thought from the audience? If they're going to end the streak, and Cena's the best candidate there will ever be for that, then it should spark something huge. You don't end one of kayfabe's last great holds on the wrestling audience, the thing that people (for reasons I can't explain) believe is the end-all/be-all of Taker's legacy, and just let it fade into the back-ground. For those who WWE's trying to win over right now by proving that it's not stale and that they do care, would anything win them over more than WWE begining the new decade by setting off a powder keg like this?

Cena winning by choking Taker out in the STFU would be ideal for me. The heat would be nuclear. You could easily have the show end with Cena laying in a savage beatdown on a victorious Undertaker, but it woulnd't have anywhere near the same impact as Cena ending the streak.

Taker has a great legacy and this won't erase it. Guys are meant to go out on their back, one gear gets taken out of the machine and another money making gear (Cena as a heel) gets put in. If Taker cares about the wrestling business, the steak will end one day.

Cena's the best candidate as he's the biggest name in wrestling and is the definition of a company man. Best not to waste it on some random up-and-comer who may leave or a guy like Kane who won't do much of value with the win.

New top faces? There are obvious rematches with Taker down the road, his matches with DX will seem fresher with him as a full blown heel, Orton could always go face and gets better pops than he has any right to, Christian, Kofi, and several other guys are heading towards the main event at a high speed, and Edge will likely return as a face. I think we're covered in the face department.

IMO, this discussion is serious worth having. As such, WWE should have the next year of Cena's career mapped out should they decided to pull the trigger. You don't wanna fuck up something this big.

Coco, out of all the arguments I've heard for Cena heel turn you have the best. I completely agree with what you are saying here. I think it would be wonderful if they are in fact setting the ground work for a heel turn. I believe that it would make since for him to get tired of the shit that is being said about him, and finally turn. Personally I loved the promos we've seen calling him out. If we keep seeing them I would put money on it that it'll happen.

I still don't know about ending the Streak. It's the biggest thing that is hyped for each Mania. I do agree that Cena is the one to end it if it does in fact end. Your thought of Cena choking 'Taker out is interesting. Cena could come out saying the Deadman is mortal the next night. I think that in itself would be an interesting way to build up the feud.

Like you said, this would have to be mapped out completely before hand. This (when he does turn heel) will be the one of the biggest turns that would have ever happened. It will be interesting to see. Though If WWE is willing to put the work into it, this could launch Cena to the next level. Yes he's great now, but he's not on the upper level of all time superstars, like Austin, Rock, Hogan, this could change that. You have Cena end the streak and go on a huge mean streak afterwards, it would be huge. Possibly throwing him into that next level of superstar.

That is the best idea I have heard in a long time. I always hear arguments against turning Cena heel since he is the biggest star in wrestling now. Cena is in a perfect storyline now where he could easily turn on the fans. Batista turning heel was the best thing for them, just listen to the reactions he gets.

Cena against Undertaker at WM26 is inevitable at this point. Obviously Cena is going to be booed either way in this match, so why not pull the trigger and make this match one of the biggest matches in history. I also loved the idea to have Cena end the streak since its getting stale as well. Undertaker doesn't have too many Wrestlemanias left in him at this point any how.

This could really launch Cena into one of the biggest superstars of all time if handled right. Jericho and Orton can't be the only top heels forever. I seriously think that Sheamus will receive the Umaga and Khali treatment before long too. Cena has had the same character going on 6 years now, it's time for a change.

That is by far the best idea I've ever seen. The best way to have it start going down would be for him to drop the title to Sheamus. Then have him come on Raw the following night and freak out about everyone got what they wanted then go on an absolute tear destroying anyone in his way including DX, Kofi, etc.

Obviously the next step would have for him to win the Rumble and have Taker continue to hold the belt. Yeah, I know Taker having the title from October through Mania would be very much unlike current day WWE but it would make it even more intriguing going into Mania. Obviously then Cena goes along the lines of Taker I'm coming for you. The company wanted me out of the title, so I'm going to take it from you. Something like that of course. I'm surely not a screen-writer type, but I'd think him dropping to Seamus and snapping only to win the rumble and vow to destroy the Undertaker would be a great way for him to get some heat, and make it one great feud.

So you're argument is that he has beaten them before? In a fake contest? You do know that wrestling is scripted right? Have you gotten the memo?

'Taker, HHH, and HBK have all beaten Cena as well. So what exactly was your point? Now tell me what he has done in terms of revolutionizing the business. Tell me what he has accomplished in the business that the others I have mentioned have not. Tell me about his drawing abilities and numbers and such. These are the things that we use when judging a wrestlers worth. Not whether they beat such and such in a fake contest.

Why shouldn't it count. Whether wrestling is scripted or not is irrelevant. Drawing power isn't the only thing that matters. You sir are a smark. Why does drawing mean anything to you. You should watch for the characters and to watch your favorties beat other wrestlers in contests that are scripted yes but are scripted with the sense of dispension of disbelief. If you can't do that then GTFO. Why do you care who draws the best. Even so Cena is the best draw WWE has which is why he is constantly champion if you wanna go that route. Cena also has been the most successful WWE champion this decade. He is very much on the same level as the men you mentioned. So before you start talking out your ass make sure more than just shit is coming out.

Why shouldn't it count. Whether wrestling is scripted or not is irrelevant. Drawing power isn't the only thing that matters. You sir are a smark. Why does drawing mean anything to you. You should watch for the characters and to watch your favorties beat other wrestlers in contests that are scripted yes but are scripted with the sense of dispension of disbelief. If you can't do that then GTFO. Why do you care who draws the best. Even so Cena is the best draw WWE has which is why he is constantly champion if you wanna go that route. Cena also has been the most successful WWE champion this decade. He is very much on the same level as the men you mentioned. So before you start talking out your ass make sure more than just shit is coming out.

Money is the end all be all in the WWE and if you don't draw as champion, then you are not considered a great champion. Austin and Hogan made tons of money for Vince and they delivered in the ring most of the time. Cena is not the greatest of all time or anywhere close to it right now. He has plenty of years left to prove that but for now he's on my third or fourth tier of the wrestling hierarchy.

Why shouldn't it count. Whether wrestling is scripted or not is irrelevant. Drawing power isn't the only thing that matters. You sir are a smark. Why does drawing mean anything to you. You should watch for the characters and to watch your favorites beat other wrestlers in contests that are scripted yes but are scripted with the sense of dispension of disbelief. If you can't do that then GTFO. Why do you care who draws the best. Even so Cena is the best draw WWE has which is why he is constantly champion if you wanna go that route. Cena also has been the most successful WWE champion this decade. He is very much on the same level as the men you mentioned. So before you start talking out your ass make sure more than just shit is coming out.

I used to be a Cena smark, but I have since gotten behind him a little.

I do watch for the characters and the stories. I also watch for the matches. If we are going to have a subjective debate, which is what you seem to want to do, then I would really talk shit about Cena. Why don't you read the entire thread and see what I have said. Before you come in here and let your mouth write a check your ass will not be able to cash.

If you want to have a real debate, an objective debate, then you still can't say that Cena is among the best ever in WWE history. Sure, he is the top draw in the company right now and he is doing quite well. However, when compared to guys like Austin, Hogan, Flair, and The Rock, he is nothing. He is nowhere near the draw that these men were. You said that he was the most successful champion of this decade. Wait, what? What happened to Austin, The Rock, and HHH? Didn't they hold the titles well into the 2000's? Who's the one talking out of their ass now?

Let's go a different route and talk about revolutionizing the business. What has Cena done to do this? HBK revolutionized the ladder match. He also revolutionized the HIAC with 'Taker. HBK, also, showed what it meant to truly be great by having, what many consider to be, the greatest matches in WWE history. 'Taker and Foley then took the HIAC to a whole other level. 'Taker, also, gave new meaning to what a quality big man should be and he showed how to bring a gimmick to life. Hogan brought wrestling to the main stream media and Austin kept it there by flipping people off, cursing, and drinking on live television. The Rock had a show named from one of his catch phrases and he also has that word in the dictionary. Those are just a few guys that I could mention that have revolutionized the business of professional wrestling. I don't have the time nor the patience to go any further. Cena has been on top in the WWE for awhile now. What has he done that is anywhere near the level of great that these other men have done?

I'm sorry, but Cena, as great as he is right now, hasn't done shit compared to the true greats of this business. As LJL said, he has awhile to go and he may go down as a true great, but right now, he isn't even close. To say that he is ARGUABLY the greatest ever is a shit statement if I've ever seen one.

You know what highly amuses me? Cena's new shirt. It says "Never Give Up" and whenever I see it I think of "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley. I should edit Cena's SvR10 entrance so he Rickrolls everyone.

I like John Cena. I think he has lots of passion and I actually enjoy watching him. He's also an excellent promo-man. Sure, you can argue that he's not as good as superstars past, but the past is the past, sad to say.

ok fine i will say this,he is a very dedicated worker (as is most if not all wwe wrestlers) but honestly, he does nothing that intrest's me at all he talks and acts like he is auditoning out for a film, a c film at that, his catchphrase is dry ('u can't see me' yes we fucking can, u ain't a ghost) his wrestling is stiffer than a plank of wood, his moves look T0 CHOREOGRAPHED he punches like a robot without the power, people are fucking forced to wait for the throwback move and top rope leg drop, the man has no style or grace and for me that is enough to not like him as a wrestler or entertainer and like i say if u agree or disagree, holla!.

ok fine i will say this,he is a very dedicated worker (as is most if not all wwe wrestlers) but honestly, he does nothing that intrest's me at all he talks and acts like he is auditoning out for a film, a c film at that, his catchphrase is dry ('u can't see me' yes we fucking can, u ain't a ghost) his wrestling is stiffer than a plank of wood, his moves look T0 CHOREOGRAPHED he punches like a robot without the power, people are fucking forced to wait for the throwback move and top rope leg drop, the man has no style or grace and for me that is enough to not like him as a wrestler or entertainer and like i say if u agree or disagree, holla!.

Well whose moves don't look choreographed if you so care to enlighten us. John Cena doesn't style or grace points to impress people. He does what he does better than everyone else and that is why he is the number one guy in the company. He doesn't work stiff and most people have to wait for other's move. Matt Hardy ring a bell?

Mad props go out to The Champ for his promo last night and whoever was smart enough to stop feeding him dumb one-liners. That promo was perfect and it puts Cena right where he needs to be in this New Generation movement/People are tired of Cena storyline that may very well be brewing right now. Cena stepped up, reminded us of how much he's accomplished in the WWE, how many naysayers he's silenced, how many odds he's overcome. In a promo that he should have been cutting long ago, I think WWE is starting to acknowledge what Cena has become and the fact that he is now (and has long been) the odds, rather than someone who has to overcome then. Cena stole the show, IMO.

Tip-top and really hope this is all headed somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back