The [Official] Campaigning Headquarters for the WZ Tournament

No, Chicago Pizza can only be found in Chicago in local restaurants, Uno's spit on the legacy of Chicago pizza

Everyone should vote KB for his arcade record...

And, if we're using quotes to campaign, then I'm going to go find X's quote "TNA LDs > all other LDs"...

Reasons to vote for DAGGER DIAS

• I'm on here every day.
  • I post just about everywhere (WWE, TNA, Bar room, etc)
  • I participate in the LD's for WWE & TNA
  • I'm ALWAYS willing to debate when someone disagrees with one of my posts.
  • I try to make all of my posts entertaining.
  • When I find myself debating with someone, I argue my points relentlessly, resulting in a good read for everyone else.
  • I'm making my own RPG. I have the power to make you an NPC in it if you wish.
  • I've made a huge comeback this semester, determined to become a more recognized poster on here.

Here is an additional reason. Notice the last item on my list, my "huge comeback this semester". Yesterday I broke 200 posts. I now have 230 posts. Going from not posting much (September 2008 until March 2009) to posting sometimes (March 2009 until October 2009) to posting frequently (October 2009 to now) and then 30 posts in one day. I truly meant it when I said I am trying harder to make more of a name for myself on here.

Here is an additional reason. Notice the last item on my list, my "huge comeback this semester". Yesterday I broke 200 posts. I now have 230 posts. Going from not posting much (September 2008 until March 2009) to posting sometimes (March 2009 until October 2009) to posting frequently (October 2009 to now) and then 30 posts in one day. I truly meant it when I said I am trying harder to make more of a name for myself on here.

Post count means nothing. I should know...I'm 100 or so posts away from the Top 10...

Yeah but doing 30 posts in one day compared to last year when it was around 2 a month.... is that not an impressive turnaround?

Yeah but doing 30 posts in one day compared to last year when it was around 2 a month.... is that not an impressive turnaround?

Depends...

Has the quality stayed the same? It could also be too little, too late...

Why you should get JicKie with it and vote FalKon:

- Excellent creative writer, proven by having the most views out of all of the BT threads (and the quality) and me being the WZCW Tag Team Champ.

- Has a niche in the Women's Wrestling area. This is the reason I got my reputation from and got noticed in due to its quality.

- Ability to create well-thought out posts and I can hang with many posters. Prime examples come from the wrestling debator's league and my FECS reviews.

We have to look out for each other. Guiness and such.

If I can I might try and tap into the Irish Mafia myself :p

In fairness its pretty difficult to see how I should induce you all to vote for me. I have the lowest post count of any semi-regular. I havn't been able to post in the general wrestling section since losing my access to it on the TV. Relying on commentaries and WWE vids isn't quite as fun :) The serious posts I do make seem to be pretty exclusionary too. I used to make good Cigar room reples :)....... but I havn't done so in a while. :(

But yeah vote for me. I would promice you rep- but mine is fairly worthless. I can promice a smile though. I can do those :D

If I can I might try and tap into the Irish Mafia myself :p

In fairness its pretty difficult to see how I should induce you all to vote for me. I have the lowest post count of any semi-regular. I havn't been able to post in the general wrestling section since losing my access to it on the TV. Relying on commentaries and WWE vids isn't quite as fun :) The serious posts I do make seem to be pretty exclusionary too. I used to make good Cigar room reples :)....... but I havn't done so in a while. :(

But yeah vote for me. I would promice you rep- but mine is fairly worthless. I can promice a smile though. I can do those :D

You, me, Bob.... Eh, other Irish people on this site. I can smell a new faction.
Northern Irish people optional.

You could take the Frenchies on and lose in controversial fashion.

I am facing Milky in the first round Lee. I think we will be up after these guys all finish.

I like the thought of Clann na hÉireann (though when I typed it into google its also apparently the name of a group that wants 32 county unity. I'm not sure thats a debate we want to quite get into yet :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back