The Official Blade and Dave 4 Mod thread.

Blade

"Original Blade"
This is Mine and Dave's officially campaign for modship. Two of the best posters not to have been made mods, and we feel our time is coming soon. I was informed by Luther that we should actually put some effort into our campaign. So here's the start.

So give us your support/disagreement/abuse here!

Anything to add, Dave?

Ahem. Nothing of note for me? Eh fuck it. I still have a ways to go. Dave and Blade 4 Mod!!!!!! Hopefully.

Blade forgot to put you in Chilli.

Ahem! This thread is also featuring Chilli.

Haha nah Dave. Not me yet. I haven't warranted it yet. Just you and Blade for now. My time, if it comes, is later.

Stay strong bothers... I have to go work in Tesco. It was part of the deal of sponsorship.

This is Mine and Dave's officially campaign for modship. Two of the best posters not to have been made mods, and we feel out time is coming soon. I was informed by Luther that we should actually put some effort into our campaign. So here's the start.

So give us your support/disagreement/abuse here!

Anything to add, Dave?

Grammar dude, grammar. Oh and X2. You two deserve it, you work hard. Now I'm off to search for info on characters.

I was trying to be VGT mod, then Dave decided to steal my rug...

Then he stole my newsletter. I'M the VGT Newsletter guy!

And now THIS?!

Ass. :(

I was trying to be VGT mod, then Dave decided to steal my rug...

Then he stole my newsletter. I'M the VGT Newsletter guy!

And now THIS?!

Ass. :(

If it makes you feel different, I asked Dave to do the newsletter. I'd throw my hat for a mod campaign too, but I'm still fresh off the grill. Maybe next year.

Yea, I'm totally glad all of you did this.

I'm glad that you exist, TL. You... complete... me.

tn2_jerry_maguire_2.jpg

Blade, Dave, here's the deal...

If you want to continue with this campaign then fine, but on one condition, either both of you eventually make it to the Board Room or neither of you do. Considering that one of you is a far stronger poster than the other and realistically only one of you has a chance of becoming a mod, it's up to you whether you continue this or start your own individual campaigns.

Campaigns got me here, let's be honest.

Others may frown on them, I sometimes find them entertaining, and I'd rather have a campaign then some lame ass thread series on wrestler's boots or something, which nobody actually cares about, including the thread starter, which will get about two replies, then another one will get put up, the the thread starter will come in here and say "Yo, why ain't you posting in my thread", to which some other wannabe mod will reply "Awesome series, I'll definitely post in it later", to which they'll go in to the thread and post how Vader's boots are the best fucking boots ever, before the threadstarter agrees and we get another thread in the series that no one replies to, and it eventually dies.

Blade, Dave, here's the deal...

If you want to continue with this campaign then fine, but on one condition, either both of you eventually make it to the Board Room or neither of you do. Considering that one of you is a far stronger poster than the other and realistically only one of you has a chance of becoming a mod, it's up to you whether you continue this or start your own individual campaigns.

Well, it depends...

I'm not sure if you'll tell us, but which of us is the stronger poster?
If it's Dave, and he has a better chance of becoming mod, I will gladly step back and let him have this thread.

Want to know the fastest way to not be considered for modship? Starting a campaign thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back