the NWO now?!

King Rolex

Dark Match Jobber
i cannot believe the wwe is bringing them back, why does vince do this, what's next DX?... first off, Hogan just isn't what he used to be, and Scott Hall has proven countless times before how unreliable he is out there... the guy needs to focus on his drinking problem. Then there's Kevin Nash... he was never the best ring worker to begin with, and someone who is that tall and old is an injury prone worker waiting to happen... i hope he doesn't pull a HHH out there...

sorry to rant, but why does vince treat the wwe as the wcw 2 sometimes...

thoughts?

i dont care if this is wcw style management....nwo vs dx would be an amazing match.

i think we need more groups but not stupid ones liek spiit squad more like ministry which i doubt will happen but you could see like massive brawls in the ring

Boooooooo redundant Nwo return threads...

Hooray Beer!

threadsucks.jpg

WWE should concentrate on devoloping new stables not old one that have already gone through various incarnations.

redundant nWo thread?... what are you talking about, they just started building it up... the question is will hunter join the nWo, and i wonder if lesnar will be involved at all

King Rolex said:
redundant nWo thread?... what are you talking about, they just started building it up... the question is will hunter join the nWo, and i wonder if lesnar will be involved at all

What am i talking about????
1) The shit is fake...and wtf u talkin bout Lesnar?
2) We have had dozens of threads about the same topic.
3) Now go look up the word "redundant" jackass

nWo VS DX =$money$ big money! and it's a dream match hell ya:headbanger:

I dont know what to think anymore honestly... After seeing Big Show being involved in the DX angle.... If it happens its going to be Show/Hulk vs Hbk/HHH .... Honestly now.... I think its possible... And believe me I wasnt believing it all till now...

yeah this whole big show vs dx fued made me be more confident that it can happen cus i also read that there was a rumor going around that nash was coming back in unforgiven so maybe itll happen if they have the chance and it doesnt happen vince is stupid cus itll be huge if it does and on another note i would love to see the outsiders back in action wether its with the nwo-dx angle or not i would like to see em back in the wwe

i dont know, i think this DX Big Show crap is because of Sci-Fi and because the want to see RAW guys on the show that's why

Taker4545 said:
yeah this whole big show vs dx fued made me be more confident that it can happen cus i also read that there was a rumor going around that nash was coming back in unforgiven so maybe itll happen if they have the chance and it doesnt happen vince is stupid cus itll be huge if it does and on another note i would love to see the outsiders back in action wether its with the nwo-dx angle or not i would like to see em back in the wwe

Yeah, I was thinking about the fact that Big Show was in the original nWo and now he's feuding with DX.

its really sad vince has taken the old geezers and put them in booots again

ECW already has good ratings tho... I dont know... It starting to seem like how DX started... There dropping hints...

It does seem like it's heading for another Vince "poison" promo... only problem is the NWO failed last time... they turned on Hogan and Hogan went face... Show and Nash works especially in light of Nash's involvment in the Kliq...
I am kinda ambivalent if they do it or not... I'd rather they do something with the Hardyz and DX to be honest...

the reason they turned on hogan at wrestlemania was that hogan was getting big pops and vice ordered nash and hall to turn on him
it was a spur of the moment thing coz hogan was getting as big as a pop as the rock was in the couple of weeks leading up to it so vince made him turn face

no use having a lead heel if the crowd are cheering him more than the fave
and then after that HBK joined the nwo and hall was sacked

Whoever made that fake poster is loving how we discuss it everyday, hes famous now.
nWo IS NOT coming back. Heres some reasons:
Nash has a neck injury [he's always injured]
Hogan is old [and has a lot of injured body parts]
Hall is an idiot, greasy no talented piece of....ok
and they are too old

Jrock said:
Whoever made that fake poster is loving how we discuss it everyday, hes famous now.
nWo IS NOT coming back. Heres some reasons:
Nash has a neck injury [he's always injured]
Hogan is old [and has a lot of injured body parts]
Hall is an idiot, greasy no talented piece of....ok
and they are too old
I know.

The guy probably spends all his free time lurking on this board laughing his ass off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back