Bischoff = nWo

Seeing as how lousy things are going as a whole on both shows, I wouldn't put it past the mental wizards at Titan to try and re-assemble the NWO again just to bleed even more of what's left out of the legacy for an angle that should've been done years ago. IF...and I mean a big IF it were to happen, there would have to be some major things done that are nearly impossible if this thing wasn't going to be a complete mockery of the business. Number one, Hall and Waltman would have to go through the Betty Ford Clinic and a 12-step program to dry out. Next, all three of them would have to spend six months getting back into working shape if they wished to even remotely hang with Michaels and HHH in the ring.

The BWO is an ECW Thing that made fun of the nwo. It was pretty funny too

I like How Nash was just backstage and TNA looking for His Job, and How Hall might not even come back.

I don think so that nWo feud wit DX. Nash just re-sign new TNA contract. DX is now will feud with orton/edge combination whick will last for 3 to 4 months.

Mania23OffThaHook said:
they might run into the same problem that they did when vince brought in the nWo back in 2002

Thats why nWo in 2002 was nothing compared to the excitment nWo in 96-98 brought. nWo was a great story line because they had a war.....not a feud. nWo in the WWE dosnt work in my opinion because the WWE deals more with individuals vs individuals having story lines and lasting much shorter than the old WCW and ECW were famous for.

interesting that it seem the outlaws told TNA that they quit
and were cut off when doing it which points to it not being a work

they said they will work elsewhere if they have to

will they return to WWE

will they join DX to feud with NWO

or will Mc Mahon bring them in to take out DX

i think that if bischoff is goin to start a faction it will be a new one as the nwo is a bad idea plus if he introduces a new faction it will be a fresh idea that will not be held up by nwo fans wantin to c the original members and there hasnt bein a good faction since evolution so wwe needs to introduce 1

bischoff can bring evolution since randy was suippose to take over the group anyways back in 04 I can see it now DX vs evolution old vs young untalent DX vs talent evolution

Like many have said before Let the Nwo Die. Orton and edge are a good team put together and i think that eric will be gone after cyber sunday.

I dont know if you all know this or not but The James Gang "quit" saying that they will find work else where on the Impact tapings this week. Not sure if this was a shoot or a work. However if this was a shoot that means that they would most likely edit that part out of the show and we could possibly see them come back maybe and join DX! So this fued with DX and Rated RKO could be getting a whole lot more interesting. Especially with Bischoff. They may not be the "NWO" But I think that they will start a new stable at least

isnt the fact that DX has maybe 5 more months together cause shawns leg is sooo screwed up and HHH should be gettin his title back from cena in the coming months to defend as a babyface at WM23 against non other then randy orton.

DX vs NWO should of happened back in the days not now cause its not the same

i think nWo is making its come back. but i think that if anyone is in the nWo its going to be hall/edge/orton. because nash has signed with tna again, hogan is old and is basically never going back go the hollywood colors because hes in love with ketchup and mustard colors, and yeah, thats pretty much it. i see hall/edge/orton as nWo fueding with D-X's hhh, hbk, and if so, x-pac. and i would really like to see either them bring back WCW as a brand or bring back some of the WCW talent from before it went outta business. Vince bought the company for some reason, i dont really think it was about competition, i think that sometime vince is going to use WCW as a new brand to attract the tna crowd because all tna is, is WCW. and i think if he does bring it back as a brand, then he may want to re-vamp it as good as WCW really was and not what they are doing today in the WWE. and it will be 4 leaders in the brands, vince for raw, teddy for smackdown, heyman for ecw and bischoff for wcw. if you think about it, if wwe was fueding with tna, they may want to bring it back as a brand and run ppvs for it. and you know what, it all leads to the title of bischoffs book, Controversy Creates Cash. make it appealing to the competition and some of the competition may just jump over to wwe, causing controversy with the other company, and more people may just end up watching the tna ppvs because of a wwe or ecw invasion, who knos. damn, why doesnt vince just buy tna, and make it the fourth brand instead of wcw, i dont know, it would just be interesting to see wcw back in the picture somehow. all i know, is that when i watch wrestling, im going to miss the older days, and i miss them already.

jawn87 said:
i think nWo is making its come back. but i think that if anyone is in the nWo its going to be hall/edge/orton. because nash has signed with tna again, hogan is old and is basically never going back go the hollywood colors because hes in love with ketchup and mustard colors, and yeah, thats pretty much it. i see hall/edge/orton as nWo fueding with D-X's hhh, hbk, and if so, x-pac. and i would really like to see either them bring back WCW as a brand or bring back some of the WCW talent from before it went outta business. Vince bought the company for some reason, i dont really think it was about competition, i think that sometime vince is going to use WCW as a new brand to attract the tna crowd because all tna is, is WCW. and i think if he does bring it back as a brand, then he may want to re-vamp it as good as WCW really was and not what they are doing today in the WWE. and it will be 4 leaders in the brands, vince for raw, teddy for smackdown, heyman for ecw and bischoff for wcw. if you think about it, if wwe was fueding with tna, they may want to bring it back as a brand and run ppvs for it. and you know what, it all leads to the title of bischoffs book, Controversy Creates Cash. make it appealing to the competition and some of the competition may just jump over to wwe, causing controversy with the other company, and more people may just end up watching the tna ppvs because of a wwe or ecw invasion, who knos. damn, why doesnt vince just buy tna, and make it the fourth brand instead of wcw, i dont know, it would just be interesting to see wcw back in the picture somehow. all i know, is that when i watch wrestling, im going to miss the older days, and i miss them already.

The reason that Vince bought WCW was that it was going cheap and he saw a chance top bury the competition. History shows that WWE love to bury all the old WCW guys. Look how they handled the original NWO angle in 2002, the Invasion angle, Goldberg, Steiner and almost any other guy sent over after the buy out. I have no interest in seeing the NWO back in the WWE because as before they will be buried, they will end up getting humiliated by DX and the legacy of the NWO will be truly destroyed. I am a huge fan of the NWO and would honestly prefer they did not come back

They don't bury all WCW guys. Booker is a world champion, so what if his gimmick is dumb they aren't burying him if he is champion. Rey Mysterio is an old WCW guy, and lots of other successful guys are old WCW guys. I think they did not know what to do with Goldberg or Steiner, that was the problem, not necessarily that they wanted to bury them. I mean Goldberg was champ too. They don't make you champion to bury you. But I agree if they bring back nWo for a DX fued, it will end with nWo losing, and that is not right.

The nWo is not going to come back....first and foremost.

Secondly, in the unlikely event they did....do you really think Michaels and Hunter are gonna job to them? Not gonna happen.

Bischoff is around to promote his book, Vince benefits by the extra ratings being generated, and within a few months, Bischoff will be gone again.

This won't even be a topic of conversation by Wrestlemania.

The Badass said:
The nWo is not going to come back....first and foremost.

Secondly, in the unlikely event they did....do you really think Michaels and Hunter are gonna job to them? Not gonna happen.

Bischoff is around to promote his book, Vince benefits by the extra ratings being generated, and within a few months, Bischoff will be gone again.

This won't even be a topic of conversation by Wrestlemania.

I agree with you on the nWo thing. I was for it when the rumor first started, but with Nash signing a new TNA deal, who else would they bring back? I don't think they would bring the Big Show back into the nWo picture, nor would they bring Hogan back. Edge and Orton have the attitude for it, but personally, I want to see Edge or Orton turn face, (it doesn't matter who) and they need to turn Cena heel.If they could bring back some of the nWo originals I would love to see it, but i do not see that happening. Anyway, I disagree with the whole Eric Bischoff thing. Raw doesn't have a "GM." coach is the Executive Assistant, so I think they are going to make Bischoff the new GM. I guess we will all see though.

jawn87 said:
i think nWo is making its come back. but i think that if anyone is in the nWo its going to be hall/edge/orton.

Wow, amazing, I have not posted in almost 2 months and people are still trying to claim the NWO is coming back - LOL it just ain't gonna happen. Hall is not coming back to the NWO and without HALL AND NASH there is no NWO, putting NWO shirts on Edge and Orton is like taking the Highlanders and Cade and Murdoch and calling them the 4 Horseman.

Wasnt Kevin Nash at Bound for glory.......OH YES he was how do you figure that he has lsft TNA? As for Hall him and Sean Waltman are going to be doing some promotional stuff for an independent company I think. I would love to see them come back it is prob the only thing to make wrestling interesting again no matter how many times we have seen it !!

I highly doubt that the nwo will be comming back for the survivor series b/c i live in baltimore and they will be comming Nov. 20th and they just cut a commercial with dx and john cena against edge,randy orton, and umaga, i've heard that dx and john cena will be representing raw in the six man tag match at survivor series.....weather or not nwo will be comming back i'm not sure but i do know that it won't be to face dx at survivor series.

The n.W.o. would do nothing, and I mean nothing but help the WWE with it's current boring and repetitive storylines.

I thank the lord (Not the fact that Edge is not in the title picture, cuz he should be) that we don't have to see another Edge vs. John Cena match or Kane vs. Umaga Match!

I know that Bishoff has been on RAW promoting his book. I have always wanted to see DX/ NWO feud. Only if it is done like it should be. I would not put to many people in the NWO like last time in WCW. Hall&Nash would be good. The only thing is if there is a third member how will X-PAC fit in because he was in both. I wonder if Road Dog and Billy Gun might return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back