The Miz / Rey Mysterio - Potential?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klipz.nbd

Occasional Pre-Show
Damn I mis-spelled "Mysterio" haha, anyway - RAW opened with a great WWE Championship match between Miz and Mysterio. The match itself was actually really good quality, a lot of near falls, good ring work (The Miz hit a huge Powerbomb!), and a nice finish with a HUGE pop for Mysterio when he won. We then saw Miz attack Rey and leave.

After seeing this match I am very keen to see more. I think it would do well on a PPV and from the looks of Raw, these two work well in the ring together.

Did you enjoy the Raw WWE Championship Match between The Miz & Rey Mysterio? Do you think they worked well in the ring and could put on a entertaining decent match? And would you like to see more of it in a feud?

Fuck yea I like Mizterio (see what I did there). I think that somewhere down the line once they both get freed up (Mysterio has a legit beef for the world title plus him and Del Rio always have heat). Soon? I donno, but definately at some point. Miz is a great heel and is very entertaining in the ring. Mysterio draws sympathy everywhere he goes, which is the best thing a babyface can have. I can see it working really well.

All for it, they proved without a shadow of a doubt they can put on a great match, and Miz is obviously strong enough a talker to carry them both through a promo. With the right build this has the potential to be an epic program down the road.

Yes! Totally! Not sure if it would happen right away like someone else already mentioned but this would be a great upper midcard feud that could keep our interest on RAW (even though RAW has been amazing lately)

Absolutely. The Miz is, and I quote, AWESOME on the mic as well as in the ring. Mysterio is not that bad on the mic and is also very entertaining in the ring. These two can pull off an epic feud, but I don't see how they can do it, seeing that Mysterio is closer to a WWE Championship match then Miz since he still has that rematch clause to cash-in. But the Miz did blindside Mysterio after their match, which gives Rey Rey a reason to get some retribution, I guess Any way the story is, I'm sure these two can put together a great rivalry.

I think Miz and Mysterio are going to face one another at Summerslam. I mean if you look at the way things stand or at least look for Summerslam now you see Punk vs Cena, Truth vs Morrison that leaves these two without opponents. I think they were going to work a small program with each other around bragging rights last year but Rey got injured. Anyways I can see a situation on raw this week where Rey talks about how he may have lost the wwe title to Cena but he'll do anything he can to win it back which leads Miz coming calling Rey a whiner and complainer and Rey only beat him because of his knee injury. Again I believe we just got a sample size of these two on raw and I believe the best is about to come from the both of them.

Miz/Mysterio is definitely happening but not now. when cm punk and cena had their belts held high, i almost thought that out of the blue mysterio would do a double dropkick from the top rope on both of them. double 619 then leave. although the punk/cena feud is big at the moment i almost thought mysterio wouldl be thrown in the mix. good it didnt happen though.

with sin cara out the picture for the time being im pretty sure the wwe officials will be trying much harder to have him resign and what better way to do that than to give him a big push.

what i want to see however is that next week mysterio is keeping his cool saying that he wants a rematch and that defending the title on the same night he won it wasnt fair to him and his family who wanted to welcome him back with the title on his shoulder and that he deserves a rematch. del rio or miz whoever suits him come out insulting him saying he couldnt even keep the title for a day while walking down the ramp. mysterio tells him not to push it since he isnt in the mood. then when they come in the ring mysterio hits him with the mic. then he snaps and uses the briefcase or a chair to beat up on them big time. to the extent that the audience or the kids at least get shocked. then mysterio leaves looking back once at the top of the ramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back