The matches at WrestleMania 31

What would you rather see

• Dean Ambrose vs Triple H

• John Cena vs Triple H

• Other: Post in comments

• John Cena vs Triple H (without stipulations though)

• Dean Ambrose vs Triple H (without stipulation

Results are only viewable after voting.
To me, the biggest opponent that would make sense for Triple H at Wrestlemania 31 is Bray Wyatt. These two have yet to come face to face with each other, and with rumours circulating that Bray Wyatt is due for a face turn, I feel like this could be an amazing match up.

Once Bray (and the Wyatts) turn face, have them begin feuding with the Authority and have it eventually lead to Triple H vs Bray Wyatt at the grand daddy of them all.

First, WrestleMania is "right around the corner"? WM XXX was held on April 6. Today is July 7. WM XXXI will be held on March 29, 2015. That 8.5 months away.

Second, the fact that (hypothetically) HHH could be in a high profile match at WrestleMania will continue to give ammo to the people (myself included) who say that the man simply cannot trade his in wrestling gear for a suit, cannot let go of his ego, and cannot let the younger wrestlers have their WrestleMania moments. I agree that the man can tell a story in the ring, but I've always said that HHH was the man who worked with the Franchise (if you will) flag bearer. To me, it just seems that with his increased pull backstage, Raw begins with a 30 minute HHH/Steph soliloquy, culminating with HHH & Co. standing over his arch nemesis at the end of the show. HHH gets to be in the main event of the monthly PPV, usually making himself look good, and never taking the pin. HHH spares no expense when preparing his "grand entrance" at WrestleMania each year, which brings me back to the OP's question of HHH at WM XXXI. If they don't start finding some new performers that draw (which is what HHH's job now is), WWE is screwed; you can't throw the Shield & the Wyatt Family out there for an hour on each televised show and think it's kosher. With respect to HHH at WM XXXI, I hope he's off the card, and he lets the younger talent shine.

People are STILL claiming Triple H has an ego? Seriously? I thought this clearly unreasonable, ridiculous accusation died a few years ago. Did Triple H not completely put over Daniel Bryan AND let him have his Wrestlemania moment? Does Triple H NOT run NXT? I honestly can't tell if wrestling fans or just getting more blind or more idiotic...

To answer the question, I like the idea of Triple H vs. Dean Ambrose. I like the idea of a No Holds Barred Match, but there's no need for Triple H's career to be on the line, unless of course he wants it to be his last match.

First, WrestleMania is "right around the corner"? WM XXX was held on April 6. Today is July 7. WM XXXI will be held on March 29, 2015. That 8.5 months away.

Second, the fact that (hypothetically) HHH could be in a high profile match at WrestleMania will continue to give ammo to the people (myself included) who say that the man simply cannot trade his in wrestling gear for a suit, cannot let go of his ego, and cannot let the younger wrestlers have their WrestleMania moments. I agree that the man can tell a story in the ring, but I've always said that HHH was the man who worked with the Franchise (if you will) flag bearer. To me, it just seems that with his increased pull backstage, Raw begins with a 30 minute HHH/Steph soliloquy, culminating with HHH & Co. standing over his arch nemesis at the end of the show. HHH gets to be in the main event of the monthly PPV, usually making himself look good, and never taking the pin. HHH spares no expense when preparing his "grand entrance" at WrestleMania each year, which brings me back to the OP's question of HHH at WM XXXI. If they don't start finding some new performers that draw (which is what HHH's job now is), WWE is screwed; you can't throw the Shield & the Wyatt Family out there for an hour on each televised show and think it's kosher. With respect to HHH at WM XXXI, I hope he's off the card, and he lets the younger talent shine.

Do you even watch the show? Just about every single thing you said is wrong. Not like I disagree with your opinion wrong, but factually wrong. Raw almost always ends with Roman Reigns standing tall. Even on episodes where it would make sense for the heels to come out on top like when Triple H revealed Kane as the final MITB match participant. When he does wrestle he usually isn't in the main event. He was in the opening match of Wrestlemania and even though no one was interested in Kane challenging for the title his match with Bryan main evented over the money match of Shield vs Evolution. Think, since 2011 Triple H has won ONE match. He clearly doesn't mind laying down for others (not that he ever did mind) anymore and seems to really be doing his damnedest to help elevate younger talent. Oh yeah and he's still one of the best wrestlers in the WWE.

OP, I would love to see Ambrose vs Triple H at Mania 31. I don't know what they'll do to keep Ambrose's story going but it seems like a natural fit with his rebellious character. A Mania match with Triple H could be just what he needs to be elevated to the level that Roman Reigns is at now.

I'd rather not see him perform. He's old, and his shtick is even older. Absolutely the most overrated professional wrestler in history.

WM is right around the corner? Its like eight months away. I know they are always talking and scheming over WM but a lot of can happen between now and then. We could see a major injury, fans turning on or supporting certain individuals, a super star that just flops or even one walks out.

When it comes to H at next year's WM he could take on a number of names and given his track record it would be an amazing match. However, I honestly believe we will not see H lace up the boots next year. Not saying he will never return to wrestle at future WMs but he will sit out next year in favor of some other stars.

Nah, there is one guy Trips should be putting over at Mania 31... and he's not gonna be around for a while...that's the bad news...

Barrett is the perfect final opponent for Triple H, he is going to return to a massive face pop whatever they do and the gimmick lends itself to him being a thorn in the side of Triple H/The Authority when he does and if he hadn't been injured I am sure he was walking out with the case beginning that process, Kane seemed inserted in there as a replacement to Barrett just "waltzing in", even hurt and taking the case once Rollins and Ambrose had taken each other out.

It's clear Trips likes and respects Barrett a lot, his impression of him when introducing the participants of MITB showed that. They will know he is going to get the Triple H effect when he comes back from his injury, he was "just" getting over properly and it was taken away, they wanted to cheer him and see him succeed and it he'll come back with the fans firmly backing him whatever they want to do.

So here's how to do it...

Keep him offscreen till the Rumble... no vignettes of return, interviews, no JBL and Cole show... Wade Barrett recovers and works behind the scenes with whoever he needs to to groom him for the role, iron out the wrinkles... Rumble comes and Trips still is pushing his plan B schtick... it's a numbers game vs Reigns with Trips himself entering at number 29 and with 5 other wrestlers and himself it looks bad... Reigns superman comebacks and eliminates one or two, prompting Trips to warn him there's always plan B... 30 hits and "Triple H... I'm afraid I've got some bad news.... see it's not so much Plan B...but Plan BNB!!!!"

Barrett comes out to his inevitably huge pop an he eliminates Trips first and a few more quick eliminations leave Reigns and Barrett facing sake of argument Kane... Trips is livid and causes Barrett to be eliminated by Kane, only for Reigns to Superman punch him over the top... Barrett has completely screwed the Authority and Triple H's plans to stop Reigns... not only is he now going to Mania but he has seriously embarrassed Triple H in the process...

Barrett goads Trips, that he won't fight him, he has nothing to prove by beating an old man and tricks him into signing a contract...again... with the "Bad News"... the contract is for a match at Wrestlemania, and if Triple H loses he must retire from in ring competition permanently.

These two would put on a great match and if done right the Triple H retirement can help either end the "Authority" side of things for new stories in the following year or help rehabilitate him into a more "face" or Monsoon style head honcho rather than the stale heel authority figure. Steph could "slap him" they could do the Savage Sherri thing or Trips can get his "fond farewell" but he puts Barrett over clean, shows him the respect as in reality he is the most direct replacement they have for Triple H face or heel. You can't make it last match although it could easily be part of the traditional "double main event" with Reigns v Brock.

Barrett cannot lose in this scenario but Trips can end his career in a way that helps the company and would bring him to a logical and fulfilling end with someone who in many ways is a mirror of him 12-13 years ago.

Based on current superstars and history, I could see HHH try to work with the next big thing to help them get over as a good guy.

I'm making a wild guess but I'm going to go with Seth Rollins. Rollins is doing a great job, taking advantage of the lack of depth in main event caliber bad guys in the company.

It's only a matter of time before him and HHH collide and Rollins come out as a bigger star .

Poor choices of words aside, it's really hard to pick one since WM31 is, you know...so far away from now? But who to pick? Hm....

Batista - Don't know when Big Dave is coming back, but I'm betting that WWE is still hoping they get at least 1 good face run out of him. And HHH fulfills two important requirements there, 1 being a heel that everyone can easily hope that Batista beats, and 2 being able to carry Batista through a match in case he comes back in similar shape as his last return. Not a match I would be all that eager to see but it's something I see them doing.

DB - It was so good why not do it again. Lame reason I know but worse case we get another great match and if the Authority is still around and they still need to keep at it, having HHH steal a win from DB would add some fuel to the fire.

And we save the best for last. It'll be a mystery opponent that no one will know about until HHH is already in the ring..........the Cerebral Jester, the King of Jobbers, Triple S! or H-dow? :p......if this was a comedy club I would've been booed out of the place, lol. Thanks for reading :)

There are so many possible matches for HHH - I think it's far too early for a deep discussion on this topic. However I do like some of the ideas posted before.
Also - if Punk returned around Rumble - that would be a bad ass feud I'd like to see.

WWE WHC match - Cena (c) vs. Roman Reigns
Cena's latest reign ends at Summerslam to Brock Lesnar but he regains it the following month at NoC. Cena's reign continues through WM season where he faces next year's RR winner, Roman Reigns.

Triple H vs. Bray Wyatt
Wyatt has a change of heart and leaves his family behind in his quest to destroy the machine. He decides he must start at the top and at the top stands HHH in his way.

Brock Lesnar vs. Cesaro
Heyman turns on Cesaro after he fails to win the RR. Lesnar returns to protect Heyman from Cesaro, leading to the long awaited show down

Actually, Lesnar carrying the title through the Fall makes total sense, in order to get some top young talent faces over.

I really wonder how that would work with his limited dates. In the past he's only done three special events a year. I don't see how he could do Summerslam/NoC and then be champion until Wrestlemania.

Anybody got details of his latest contract? I believe he signed it after WM 29.

The thing that the Bryan reign has shown us is that the person who has the title doesn't need to be around that often. The title owner also doesn't need a feud necessarily, either. Since they're the champ, the number 1 contender fights them.

Brock should drop the title in an underhanded way and not be beat fair and square. If he straight up loses that will diminish Undertaker. Therefor I could see Rollins having a MITB match for his briefcase with someone like Orton and have Orton put Reigns over at WM. All in all my match predictions are:
WWE World Heavyweight Title: Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton (C)
WWE Tag Team Titles: Wyatt Family vs Ascension Ladder Match
Bray Wyatt vs Triple H
John Cena vs Daniel Bryan

At wrestlemania 31,there has been lots of speculation the titles will some how be separated before royal rumble.
My bet predictions.
1.bray wyatt vs roman reigns for wwe title
2.antanio cesaro vs john cena for world heavyweight title (wwe cannot survive with out cena on limelight)
3.the undertaker vs brock lesnar revenge match (give up vince doesnt like sting nor sting loves wwe universe) i want lesnar to be 22nd victim.
4.daniel brian vs cm punk(triple h plan c on daniel brian)
5.rybaxel vs goldust/stardust vs usos vs wyatts vs show/khali vs fandango/bolieve for tag team champions.
6.randy orton and triple h vs seth rollins and dean ambrose
7.batista vs kane retirement match(again lots of speculation kane retirement plan as he wants to concentrate on his business)

Roman Reigns vs HHH is my choice. Who better to put over the future face of the company than the King of Kings! HHH did a great job elevating Batista and Roman is a similar character

I know this has been discussed a billion times but I couldn't find an actual thread on it. So if it needs to be moved please do so.

SO! If anybody says they don't want to see this match they are insane! This could be match of the year, decade, century! These 2 could put on an absolute classic if given time. how bout a 30 minute match for the "number 1 contender" spot?

Thats how I would have this match go down. Angle returns at the rumble shocking everyone coming in at #27 and completely kicking ass and eliminating everyone (imagine the pop he would get?!) Daniel Bryan returns at #28 and with Angle alone in the ring they just have an epic staredown before going at it. #29 could be John Cena. Wouldn't it be awesome to see them team up and eliminate Cena?! After Cena is gone they go back at eachother trying to get the upper hand as Roman Reigns enters at 30. Angle finally gets frustrated and low blows Bryan and eliminates him in a "heelish" way. He turns around into a spear and Roman Reigns throws him out and wins the match

The next night on RAW Daniel Bryan can come out and say he never lost the title so he wants it back! He beats a heel Mark Henry to get entered into the Elimation Chamber. Angle later on that night defeats Dolph Ziggler in an awesome match to get entered into the chamber as well.

The Chamber match is set! its Brock Lesnar (c) vs Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle vs John Cena vs Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose. (who wouldn't wanna see that match?!) After an epic battle without elimination Daniel Bryan hits the knee on Ambrose and scores the pin. Cena hits the AA on to Wyatt and gets the elimination. Angle gets Lesnar in the ankle lock but just as hes about to tap Bryan hits the knee on angle and gets the pin. He turns around into an F5 and its down to Brock and Cena with Brock getting the win

Next night on RAW Daniel Bryan is being interviewed backstage when he is attacked by Angle and beat with a chair. Angle targets the ankle and then locks in the ankle lock while screaming "I want you at Mania Bryan! you took my shot so I'm breaking your ankle!"

So the match is set! and Angle talks the authority into making the match for the Number 1 contenders spot saying (I already hurt him! hes not 100% he cant beat me! oh its True!)

Wrestlemania card would look like this (matches in order of appearance)

Preshow Andre Battle Royal Big Show wins

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Chris Jericho IC title (amazing opener, Jericho wins #10)

Usos (c) vs Ascension Tag Title (Ascension gets the huge win)

Aj Lee (C) vs Paige vs Charlotte Divas title (best divas match i can think of)

Bray Wyatt vs Rusev (Bray is the first to defeat Rusev)

Cesaro vs Bo Dallas (just to get them on the card, could be fun, Ceasro wins)

Sheamus (C) vs Bad news Barret vs Ambrose US title (Ambrose wins a physical match)

John Cena vs Seth Rollins for the MITB contract (Rollins wins illegally of course)

Randy Orton vs Batista (Orton wins hopefully but who cares?)

Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan #1 contender (Bryan wins after a 30 minute classic)

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Roman Reigns (Reigns wins in spite of run ins from HHH and Kane)

Wouldn't that be an epic card?!

So how would you build Angle/Bryan? and if you would like please include the rest of your wrestlemania card

WWE aren't interested in Angle. They neglected to enter into any negotiations with him the last time his contract came up, because he's too much of a liability, in terms of his physical health and behaviour. He claims to have been sober for a year, but WWE bigwigs aren't buying it after multiple company employees said he was smashed on a plane.

As little as a year or so ago, Kurt Angle reiterated that he wanted to retire in TNA but, not surprisingly, he's said at various points throughout the year that he'd be interested in returning to WWE. Angle's a fantastic wrestler, but he's such a mark for himself that it's sometimes difficult to know when he's being sincere or when he's blowing hot air.

IF Kurt Angle was to have some sort of return to WWE, there's no guarantee that he'd be cleared to compete. Angle's a pretty macho minded sort of guy that's taken tremendous pride in his physical toughness, pride that's been well earned over his career both as a pro and amateur wrestler. The last time I saw Angle, which has been a while as I haven't watched TNA in close to a year, he looked to be in great shape. Like so many older veterans who look like they're still able to workout like fiends in the gym, however, that's no automatic guarantee that everything's fine. Physically, with his hair and beard dyed black, Kevin Nash looked as young and fitter than he did back in the mid 90s, but his knees are still shot to shit. The last time I saw Angle, he could still deliver solid matches in the ring though it was obvious that wasn't what he was 4 or 5 years ago. I've read that he had surgery a few months ago to repair a torn ACL.

IF Angle was to return to WWE and IF he was able to deliver a competitive match, a bout against Daniel Bryan potentially has epic written all over it.

Not seeing how you expect every single champ to stay champ for another 9 months :p Sheamus being us champ still, please tell me that's a joke xD Angle v Bryan would be nice but that's about it, your card seems to push old guys and I don't like it xD

Not seeing how you expect every single champ to stay champ for another 9 months :p Sheamus being us champ still, please tell me that's a joke xD Angle v Bryan would be nice but that's about it, your card seems to push old guys and I don't like it xD

I love long title Reigns which is why i made the Usos and Sheamus still the champs. And with all due respect can you explain to me how my card pushed old guys? Roman Reigns wins WWE World Heavyweight! Ambrose wins US! Rollins beats CENA! The Ascension wins the tag titles! Hell I didnt even give HHH or Undertaker a match! so I dont see your logic

I really do think Wrestlemania 31 could quite possibly the greatest Wrestlemania in at least the last 10 years.

To start off with, I think the pre-show should have no matches whatsoever, instead, building matches on the card heavily over the course of the 1 or 2 hours.

To start off the show, I'd begin with the annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. The only difference I would do in this battle royal compared the last one would be to involve both current wwe superstars and also past legends from Wrestlemania's, no big names though. I would have Bo Dallas winning this battle royal, leading him to cut a promo on Hogan who is already in the ring with him, possibly attacking him before finally doing his 'Bo-lieve' shtick.

The second match i would book is a match for the Intercontinental Title, involving the champion Adrian Neville against the returning Bad News Barrett. This would be a straight forward match that will finish with Neville retaining the Intercontinental Title.

My third match would be for the United States Championship where the champion Rusev takes on Kurt Angle. I'd book Rusev to win the us title around the survivor series ppv and then going on to destroy the likes of Jim Duggan and Sgt Slaughter on the way to rumble. In the actual rumble match, I'd have Rusev destroying everyone in his sight before a returning Kurt Angle enters and eliminates him mid way through the match. I'd book Angle to win the us title and this ending Rusev's undefeated streak while also bringing some kind of prestige back to the United States Title.

Next match that I'd book is Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose. Its been awhile since we've had a long-running feud that last months and months, and by that i mean around 9/10 months. The last i remember was Edge/Cena in 2006 and Michaels/Taker in 2009. Here, I'd continue the story that they have now, Ambrose attempting to stop Rollins with every cash in attempt that he does while also wreaking havoc on the Authority. This could easily make Ambrose the modern day Austin. I'd have Ambrose go over in this match to end the feud once and for all. Rollins would still keep his money in the bank briefcase so it would be a win-win to both competitors.

The next match would be Sheamus vs Kane. Yes, I know, who would want to watch this, but hear me out! Since Kane is set to take some time off wwe in order to film 'See No Evil 2' then there would need to be a story to write him off tv for a while. My story would be to have Kane still attempt yet failing to accomplish the orders of the Authority on a weekly basis, leading to HHH and Stephanie to replace Kane within the Authority with Hunter's friend Sheamus. Sheamus would write Kane off tv for months with a huge beat down, this leading Kane to return on the road to wrestlemania to exact revenge on Sheamus. I'd have Sheamus winning here.

Next up would be Bray Wyatt vs The Undertaker. Yes, everyone wants Sting vs Undertaker but in my honest opinion seeing two 50 yearolds going at it is just not a dream match at all any longer, unfortunately. Instead, I'd have Bray Wyatt getting his huge rub and defeating Undertaker and also writing off Undertaker off wwe tv for good. This would propel Wyatt into big things, despite Lesnar beating Taker the year before.

My next match would be to have a straight forward singles match. John Cena vs Roman Reigns. The build up for this match would be just a match based on respect. Reigns and Cena will help each other out for the remainder of the year against the Authority, while also having a few teases along the way, such as, when Reigns and Cena raising each other's hand two weeks ago. Cena will challenge Reigns the night after Elimination Chamber. Just like the previous match with Wyatt and Taker, I'd have Reigns beating Cena, after all, in my opinion, beating Cena clean at Wrestlemania is just as big as winning the World Championship. This will be the last huge leap before Reigns wins the strap in the main event of Wrestlemania 32, against Cena again.

The other semi main event that I would have is a special attraction tag team match. I would have The Authority's Batista/Randy Orton vs Sting/Goldberg. We've heard or ead reports a few times now that the wwe are trying to sign both Sting and Goldberg a few times now. My story for this would begin with The Authority running havoc every week leading to the returning Vince Mcmahon who would go on to appoint Ric Flair as the new gm. Flair, would then go on and pick two of the biggest WCW superstars of all time to save the WWE, Sting and Goldberg. The match would also be the retirement matches for both Goldberg and Sting, especially since they are aging. Sting and Goldberg to go over, and even figure four leg lock on HHH by Flair. Ending with the three biggest names in WCW history having their big Wrestlemania moment at the same time.

The main event of Wrestlemanina 31 for me would be Brock Lesnar defending the WWE World Title against the royal rumble winner, Daniel Bryan. First and foremost, I fully expect Bryan to win the upcoming rumble, especially after last rumble's controversy. This would be your typical David vs Goliath match up leading to Bryan winning the title after making Lesnar tap out to end the show.

And yes, you all must be thinking, where on earth is Cesaro? Cesaro would be the helping hand for both Lesnar and Heyman in the lead up to Mania. The night after Wrestlemania, I'd have Heyman blaming Lesnar's loss on Cesaro, leading to Cesaro's long awaited face turn, neutralizing Heyman and writing him off screen.

Well my Wrestle Mania 31 card will look as follows:
1.Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar [C} - WWE WHC
2.Triple H vs Dean Ambrose
3.Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins
4.Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton.
5\.John Cena vs Rusev
6.Batista vs Cesaro
7.Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Rose vs ADR vs Big E vs Big Show vs Cody Rhodes vs Christian vs Axel vs Sandow vs D.Young vs Otunga vs Diego vs Ziggler vs Torito vs Fandango vs Fernando vs Khali vs Goldust vs Swagger vs Gabriel vs Kane vs Kingston vs Henry vs Sheamus vs Truth vs Mysterio vs Rob Van Dam vs RyBack vs Sin Cara vs Oneill vs Kidd.
8.Bo Dallas {C} vs Bad News Barrett - IC Title
9. Usos vs Ascension vs Wyatt Family {C} - Tag team titles.
10. AJ vs Paige {C} vs Emma - Divas Title
Kickoff: The Miz {C} vs Chris Jericho - US Title

For the main events I think it will be 5 this/next year which would be
[Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (WWE hvt. title)]- This would be the headliner it appears to be a lock. Reigns bringing the belt back to WWE becoming the new face of WWE.

[Sting vs. The Undertaker (retirement match)]- This appears to be a semi-lock as well where these two legends retire against each other.

[John Cena vs. SCSA/or Hulk Hogan]- This may not happen. Hogan has been begging for this match. But it is Austin Cena has been begging. Austin said the right opponent,amount of money,time so everything is on par with that.

[The Rock vs. Bray Wyatt] Rock has been taking to Vince regarding a return and he is the only name Rock listed who most likely won't be involved elsewhere.

[Evolution triple threat]-This seems to be the route WWE is going. Imagine Randy turning on Triple H (turning H face,Batista returns as a tweener to get revenge on both.)

[Seth Rollins vs. Kane] - For months we see Kane depressed after a failure in The Authority getting taunted by Rollins for months and just sitting there frozen before snapping on him. Maybe Kane even puts his career on the line.

[Dean Ambrose vs. ???]
Diva's match

Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust

Tag titles- Accension vs. Wyatts vs. New Nation vs. Uso's

I have less than zero interest in seeing either HHH vs. Cena or Ambrose vs. Cena at Wrestlemania 31, but I'm just sick of The Authority. It's played out, it's boring and it's been the same shit for a year, I'm just done with it. For the card itself the only big thing I would like to see is Lesnar (as champ) putting over whoever WWE wants as their next big guy. I know WWE loves Reigns but I'm not convinced he's the right guy for the job. As a singles guy he hasn't really proven himself yet, he has the potential but he hasn't yet shown he is the right guy to stand at the top of the WWE mountain. Until Reigns can show that he truly has what it takes to be at the top of the mountain then its stupid to treat him as such, it isn't like Cena where it was blatantly obvious 8-9 months before he became the guy he was the right guy for it.

Personally I think Cesaro is a safer bet right now, he has proven he can hang with the top dogs, he's proven he can get the people behind him, he has proven he can get people watching him, he just needs the right push to put him over the top. He's like WWE's version of Jason Stratham, a quiet charisma that could take him very far. I think Reigns will ultimately be the bigger star but if he's put at the top before he's ready, he's fucked in the long run. Unless Reigns proves within the next 6 months he can be a big singles star (key word being SINGLES) they shouldn't pull the trigger on him.

Bryan's momentum is crippled at this point, even if he's back by the rumble it will be a while before he's back in the main picture, Wrestlemania 31 would be a good time to give him a strong win and start building his momentum back (he's lost and gained it more than once, he can do it again). With that said, give him Seth Rollins. Rollins would give him a great match I think, they have a real opportunity to steal the show. If Bryan vs. Rollins do have a fantastic match it won't hurt Rollins losing and will most likely raise his stock while giving Bryan back some of his momentum.

The last guy I want to touch on is John Cena, the guy who won his first WWE title 10 years earlier at Wrestlemania 21. I'm a fan of the guy but 10 years on top is a ridiculously long time in this day and age, what better time to make a new star, which brings me back to Reigns and Cesaro. These days being the champ doesn't mean much, it doesn't mean you are the face, it just means you are the champ therefore Reigns doesn't need to beat Lesnar to be ushered in as the next big guy, beating Cena would be a lot more symbolic than beating Lesnar I think. At the end of the day if Reigns is going to be the next big star then eventually he has to beat Cena and get that torch passed to him and I think Wrestlemania would be the best possible place for it. So in conclusion here is what my ideal card would look like:

1) Lesnar vs. Cesaro for the Title (Cesaro wins)
2) Reigns vs. Cena (Reigns wins)
3) Bryan vs. Rollins (Bryan wins)

Those are the guys I would focus on. Depending on how Reigns looks in the next 6 months you could interchange him and Cesaro, right now though that's what I think would benefit the most. As for the other matches:

4) Ambrose vs. Wyatt (Ambrose wins)

Between the feud, build up, and match itself these 2 could deliver GOLD.

5) Sting vs. Taker (Taker wins)

Assuming they both have a good match left in them, it would be a nice trip down memory lane, a good sendoff for both guys and give some of us older fans a nostalgic dream match.

6) Orton vs. Batista (Either guy wins)

I don't recall ever seeing these 2 in a big 1 on 1 match. Orton could be pissed about Batista leaving for Hollywood, Batista can be a face as he's not stepping on anyone's toes coming back this time (and Guardians of the Galaxy is apparently awesome so that will help).

7) The Ascension vs. The Uso's for the tag titles (The Ascension wins)

Gives the tag division a good showing at Wrestlemania and establishes a new team.

8) Sami Zayn wins the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Why? He's awesome, the fans love him and it would be a great moment for the underdog to win the title.

9) AJ vs. Charlotte for the Divas title (Charlotte wins the title)

Charlotte has gotten real good real quick and will be more than ready by Wrestlemania 31 to take the Diva's title.

10) Sheamus vs. Bad News Barrett vs. The Miz to unify the US/IC titles. (Barrett wins)

There's no need for there to be 2 midcard titles at this point, might as well unify them. I could go with any of the 3 but I the Barrett is the best choice, his character was really catching on.

Wrestlemania is a long ways away, a lot of the card could change but I believe in booking/writing long term and I think this could be a awesome card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back