The Last Thread...

Anyone remember the comment Macios made about how Interracial couples bother him? Yeah fuck that guy.

I'm not going to pretend I read all of that. Scanned for my name. Found it. Yes LSN does more than me in that section, he did more than me before he was a mod too, well observed.

I also noticed that you tried to big up Dagger Dias, whilst insulting him about his sex life. Smooth moves.

You also say that Coco and SNS make everything into a joke before saying that everyone is too serious here.

Nice one.

I have had basically no interaction with you ever, but what is clear is that you are a desperate attention seeker. Nobody gives a fuck if you leave, just like nobody gave a fuck about you being in prison (one thing you are correct about, by the way - the prison is bullshit and I hate it).

You made an effort to get out of there, that's commendable, and you don't like it here anymore, that's fine. But just leave, there's no need to make a scene.

I'm not going to pretend I read all of that. Scanned for my name. Found it. Yes LSN does more than me in that section, he did more than me before he was a mod too, well observed.

I also noticed that you tried to big up Dagger Dias, whilst insulting him about his sex life. Smooth moves.

You also say that Coco and SNS make everything into a joke before saying that everyone is too serious here.

Nice one.

I have had basically no interaction with you ever, but what is clear is that you are a desperate attention seeker. Nobody gives a fuck if you leave, just like nobody gave a fuck about you being in prison (one thing you are correct about, by the way - the prison is bullshit and I hate it).

You made an effort to get out of there, that's commendable, and you don't like it here anymore, that's fine. But just leave, there's no need to make a scene.

This is not true. Prison-Macios was a nice chap who had his moments. He wasn't rude, he was humble and was an all-around fun guy.

He got out, then it was all divas, name-changes and effort. I'll miss him when he leaves.

You see... when you go back and look at our in-dus-tray... you look at

PASSION

Yes, well said Dusty.

Macios, I will meet you for the Royal Rumble if you can fly me out there.

Usually, when you talk in circles, it means you're trying to hide from the fact that you know you're wrong, by building up a wall of excuses.

Just stop being annoying and shitty, and people will quit coming down on you so hard.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4717891 said:
This is not true. Prison-Macios was a nice chap who had his moments. He wasn't rude, he was humble and was an all-around fun guy.

He got out, then it was all divas, name-changes and effort. I'll miss him when he leaves.

Yeah that was my first interaction with him and I thought he seemed like a good dude.

To be honest I haven't seen a huge amount of his posts since he got out of the prison. I thought he had quit posting for a while or something.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4717873 said:
In the bar room

I don't care where he said it is what he said and the way he conveyed it like it is okay to hate interracial couples the same way I hate dudes with 3 shirts (all of them popped collars)

Wait, so you're telling me there's a place on Earth called Medicine Hat?

That is so Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back