The Hulk Hogan Campaign HQ, Brother!

Should Hulk Hogan finally win this tournament and be in his rightful place: the top?

• Yes.

• FUCK YES, BROTHER!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Master JM

Yer a Witcher, Geralt
Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania doesn't win the Wrestlezone Tournament for 6 years in a row despite being the greatest of all time? Get pissed off.

I've seen the previous winners and the fact that Shawn Michaels has won this thing and Hogan hasn't is something that makes me question the overall mental state of these forums. HBKunt can't hold a candle to Hogan and everything he's done.

This is the man who was part of the Rock 'N' Wrestling Connection and led the WWF into an amazing boom period. He had a cartoon all about him. When Hulkamania was born, millions upon millions of children and adults alike started taking their vitamins and saying their prayers. Hogan held the WWF Championship for four years and his popularity did not diminish in the slightest during that period. He wrestled the most famous match of all time at Wrestlemania III against Andre the Giant - a massive bout of gargantuan proportions that will never be topped as the most triumphant moment in wrestling history (try to come up with a better one).

That's just the surface of the surface. Hogan has been in more Wrestlemania main event caliber matches than any other poser who fancies their chances of winning this tournament and is one of the most beloved babyfaces of all time. He was the reason why WCW was kicking WWF's ass in ratings for 84 weeks. Even when he came back to WWE in 2002, the love that the fans have for him remained strong.

When you're the top man in the company during the hottest period in wrestling history and manage to stay on said top for years while working the same formula in all your matches and still getting an enormous reaction every time, you have a pretty damn good reason to be dubbed the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

And don't just target Hogan because he's ''tarnishing his legacy'' by still staying in the wrestling business despite not being fit for it anymore. It doesn't matter what he's doing - it doesn't make his achievements go away. They're still there, brother, oh yes they are, and dismissing him as a candidate for the greatest wrestler ever just because of that is idiocy.

Let's put an end to this bullshittery and finally give Hogan what he deserves: a victory in the Wrestlezone Tournament.

A catchy slogan from any of my fellow Hulkamaniacs would be appreciated.

He was the reason why WCW was kicking WWF's ass in ratings for 84 weeks.

Yeah, because WCW didn't have any other star power right? :lol:

Saying Hogan is -THE- reason WCW was beating WWF for all of those weeks would be like saying Austin is -THE- only reason WWF started winning the ratings. I'm a big Hogan fan but don't try and bullshit a giant group of bullshitters.

That being said I'll be supporting Hogan through a lot of the tournament until he gets into the deeper battles where he's up against guys who have done more for the business in a selfless sense. It's not all about drawing power or being a champion; it's just as much about making your opponent look worthy of being in there against you.

Saying Hogan is -THE- reason WCW was beating WWF for all of those weeks would be like saying Austin is -THE- only reason WWF started winning the ratings. I'm a big Hogan fan but don't try and bullshit a giant group of bullshitters.

That being said I'll be supporting Hogan through a lot of the tournament until he gets into the deeper battles where he's up against guys who have done more for the business in a selfless sense. It's not all about drawing power or being a champion; it's just as much about making your opponent look worthy of being in there against you.

Steve Austin is the reason the WWF started winning the ratings. It was his rise to fame that SAVED the WWF.

Hogan is awesome.

But Hogan was the reason WCW started to beat the WWF in the ratings. It took the WWF to sell out to the trash TV fans of the 90's to win the ratings war (which ultimately killed the business for nearly a decade afterwards).

Hogan has a fucking cakewalk in this tournament. There is really only one legit threat, and that's the Undertaker, and that's way down the line.

Actually, when The Hulkster got to WCW they didn't have any star power what-so-ever. And when they started their reign on top they still didn't have any Star-Power.

Actually, Austin is -THE- reason WWE turned it around.

No, it's about being as awesome as you can be. That's what Hogan did. There was never a better Professional Wrestler then Hulk Hogan.

And actually, it is about drawing power. Being a draw means people WANT to see you. People wanting to see you means that you are good at what you do. People wanted to see Hulk Hogan more then anyone else.
Hogan has a fucking cakewalk in this tournament. There is really only one legit threat, and that's the Undertaker, and that's way down the line.
He better. I mean it's a shame he has never won a tournament, while people the likes of Bret Hart and The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels and The Rock have.

I support Hogan also on this.

He is the biggest star in the wrestling industry and his career is unmatched.

There will never be anyone like him ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back