• Smooth Sexual Chocolate

• Dave

• Dagger

• Greasy_Chip_Butty

• ITurnGirlsGay

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
jmt225
Barbosa
tdigle
LSN80
Big Sexy
IndyJon
JWGunslinger
Mitch Henessey
Mustang Sally
Great White Sam
Smooth Sexual Chocolate
Dave
Dagger
Greasy Chip Butty
ITurnGirlsGay

Mustang Sally here for me. One of the most insightful, diverse, and wittiest posters on the forum. Easily the clearest writer.

I had to go with LSN80 here. He does a great job in The Cigar Lounge and always finds interesting and thought provoking topics to discuss.

LSN is prolific and puts in a ton of work. The same could be said for jmt, but I generally find his posts to be of a higher quality than LSN's, though you don't see as much of him. His hiatus really hurt his chances in my eyes, though he seems to be doing alright for himself.

In the end, I'll probably vote jmt. LSN is a great poster no doubt, but he doesn't need my vote. jmt is one of my favorite posters to read and seems to be incredibly knowledgeable on just about every topic.

images

I just saw the name of the poster who I actually wanted to vote for, after voting.

LSN is cleaning up during the EOTY awards as he wins yet another award, this one for his posting ability. Congrats to LSN, you can tell your daughter you won three awards on the internet in 2011.

And that I beat you for the WZ FF championship as well. ;) She just looked at me and blinked when I told her, then threw up. I guess she doesn't approve of me winning.

Sally or JMT should have won this. I'm honored, but there are better.

How the fuck did I not two-peat?!?!?!?! For realzies, though, congrats to LSN. You're epic in the CL/Newswire/Whatever the fuck it's called now.

Jeffue, you're gonna get this next year out of sympathy even if you begin to suck (just like your boy Marty Scorsese), and hopefully Mitch will be modding M&T by then so he'll get Mod of the Year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back