The Future of Dolph Ziggler

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
This thread is to anyone who watched the most recent episode of Smackdown.

Kofi Kingston had a one on one match with Dolph Ziggler himself and the stipulation was if Ziggler won he woudl recieve an Intercontinental title match next week on Smackdown. Dolph Lost :suspic:

But the real story came in when Vickie walked off on him. This was unexpected as Vickie has had a giant crush on him, Dolph might of just done in for the power. But what's the future of Dolph Ziggler as it sems he's just been floating around on Smackdown lately.

Will Dolph Ziggler have some type of storyline with Vickie(Maybe including Chavo)?
Will he turn face?
Where will Vickie and Dolph go from here?

I personally think Dolph got screwed when Rey was Suspended and instead of giving him the Belt they gave it to Morrison, he was going to get it off Rey eventually so why not give it to him right there and then, he was getting a good rub from Rey, he had a head of steam but no, WWE dropped the ball.

Now Dolph in my mind is a Career Mid Carder, I can't see Dolph as World Champion, and to be honest I don't think WWE does or else he would of gotten the Intercontinental Title by now or right when Rey got suspended.

I can see Dolph being a Chavo Guerrero type of guy, floats around and jobs to whoever needs it, picks up a win every now and again but never fully goes over to much. Now I would love to see him get pushed but I just don't think WWE has the faith in him to give him a push, which is sad.

As for the three question you asked, probably, there will be a storyline with Vickie, maybe not a long one but a short program with him wanted her back to get a Title Shot or something. As for turning face, I hope not, he wont get ANYWHERE as a Face, WWE and Smackdown! already have enough Top Draw Faces, they don't need Ziggler and he'll be really lost in the shuffle. And as for were they go, I answered were I think Dolph will go, as for Vickie, who the hell knows?

First off Dressler beat me and probably the majority of what the replies are going to say. The WWE failed to capitalize on Ziggler when he was the most over. You can't have a guy that had good heat and gets a good rise out of the fans every week lose 20 straight title matches. I know Rey is very respected in this business, and usually never has any complaints.. but as Dressler said.. Rey didn't do anybody any favors with refusing to drop the title to Dolph.

On a side note, It's not like dropping the title to Morrison propelled his (Morrison) career anymore? Morrison was already a world champion and multi-time tag champ. He didn't need that push where as Ziggler could of used it. Now look at the situation... We have Morrison going up to the main event scene one baby step at a time, where Ziggler is some what lost in stories and becoming the filler match.

Why didn't Hayes overrule Rey on this... :shrug: :disappointed:

Will Dolph Ziggler have some type of storyline with Vickie(Maybe including Chavo)?

As good as a wrestler as Chavito is, it would only hurt Dolph's reaction more. I really enjoy watching Chavo wrestle when he's given the appropriate offense and time... It's just a known fact that when Chavo's music hits the casual fan is going to the pisser or flipping to Monday Night Football (that was if he were on Raw of course. I couldn't think of a competitive show on Fridays) Although Chavito's stock sky rocketed during his 2 months feud with Hornswoggle :rolleyes:

Will he turn face?

Hm, I really don't know if this Vicky angle will turn him face. If you guys remember this is Nick Nemeth's 3rd gimmick with the company already (Kerwan white's caddy, Spirit Squad, Dolph Ziggler) and IMO he needs this gimmick to get over. I don't know if the WWE would be willing to re-package him a fourth time. Usually when you get in the neighborhood of 3-4, you're in the risk of the "future endeavored zone"

I hope they are able to get him over, I just think it's ridiculous no one overruled Rey on that decision. If it were two young talents who were both looking to get that first push I would understand a little bit more, but Morrison did not need that run.

Most likely yes. It would make no sense for her to walk out on him and then pretend there was no history there. A storyline will most likely develop possibly seeing one of them turn face (probably Dolph) or they could pull out a short face turn as part of a greater plan to get Ziggler to capture the belt.

Will he turn face?

As said above, probably yes. There is a possibility to have Vickie turn face but I severely doubt it. She's one of the biggest reaction magnets the WWE has right now and she won't get as big a reception if she's a face.

Feuding with each other in some form although it is possible that they are still teaming up behind the scenes and suckering Kofi into a false alliance with Ziggler where Dolph will take Kofi out. I doubt it but this is another intriguing situation WWE has created and I predict good things to happen to Ziggler in this feud.

First of all, was it really needed to bold all of the names?

Will Dolph Ziggler have some type of storyline with Vickie (Maybe including Chavo)?

I'm guessing you mean in the same way as Eric Escobar had a storyline with Vickie? and if so, I don't think that will happen, he doesn't need to have the same kind of storyline that Eric Escobar had, and if he did get that kind of storyline, I think it would be a failure, because the first time was somewhat of a failure and didn't even get Eric over.

If you can't get someone over through feuding with Vickie Guerrero, why try with someone else?

Will he turn face?

I hope not, Dolph just screams heel to me, I don't see anything that could even remotely be used as a face character, his sleeper hold, as well as his Zig Zag finisher is too brutal looking in the way he performs it, to come off as a face like hold.

Besides, I'm most certain that he's a better heel than face.

Probably continue like it is, I don't see it going other places, at least not if they're to do something together.

But if Dolph and Vickie breaks from each other, Vickie will go to do what she'll be doing, being a second General Manager on SmackDown, but Dolph will hopefully go on to do some great stuff in the Money in the Bank match (if he gets included).

Dolph will probably feud aganst Vickie and the feud will probably lead to Chavo vs Dolph. Look, I think Chavo can still put on a good match, but this is sending Dolph the wrong way. Dolph looked destined for an IC title shot but not anymore. I think Ziggler will turn face, and suck at it too. Dolph plays a good heel, there's no need to turn him... Not yet.

Dolph has no business being a face. Since his debut on smackdown i've been saying he destined to be a good IC champ.He's got the look,the talent,that good heel ring style they just need to do better for Dolph in creative.No good will come of this Vickie feud,because it only leads to a flop face run.Eric Esssssssssscobar can tell you all about those ;)

Unfortunately, I think that's where this whole thing is headed. Dolph will probably feud with Chavo, and that won't end well for him. Vickie and Chavo will probably team up to humiliate Dolph any way they can. There will be plenty of handicap matches and embarrassing segments in Dolph's future.

Will he turn face?

I hope not. I don't think Dolph is ready to be a face. He's a solid heel, and a face turn would be disastrous for him. Dolph plays the cocky/arrogant young punk role pretty well, so I don't want to see a face turn.

Again, Vickie will most likely go out of her way to humiliate/torture Dolph if things don't improve in their "relationship". The same thing happened to Edge and Eric Escobar, and if Vickie doesn't want to make the relationship work, then the same thing will happen to Dolph.

I'm hoping things will be able turn around for Ziggler, because this guy could be a solid upper mid card heel. But if he starts feuding with Vickie, then there's a good chance he will be defeated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back