Would You Count Dolph Ziggler As A Former World Heavyweight Champion?

you forget Sid for the worst WWE champion in history with his reign of shorts weeks.

First, let me just say that I am in no way a fan of [Psycho] Sid [Justice/Vicious/The Softball Man]... but I don't understand what you are saying because it is just not factually correct. His first WWF Championship Reign lasted from Survivor Series in November '96 until Royal Rumble '97, that's about two months, and his second reign lasted from the night after the February In Your House PPV until WrestleMania in March about a month later... If you think about it, his two reigns lasted nearly as long as The Rocks first THREE reigns.

Dolph Ziggler is a former World Heavyweight Champion. There have been plenty of short-reign World Champions in the past, so I don't see why Dolph wouldn't be recognized just like them. John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton, Andre the Giant, Jeff Hardy and Big Show all had short reigns. Hell, Big Show has the shortest reign of all and he's still being acknowledged as a former World Heavyweight Champion. If you wanna look outside of the WWE, then Sting lost his WCW Championship in the same night he won and Kevin Nash lost his WCW Championship in the same night he 'won' and Tommy Dreamer lost his ECW Championship in the same night he won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back